DVDAficionado.com Back Up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
I tried to sign into DVDAF.COM this morning and got the following:

Anyone else getting the same thing? If I have to re-enter my entire collection, I'm not going to be a happy camper.

PRO-PAIN
Yeah I got the same thing this morning...Apparrently it's a server thing or maintenance upgrade or something cause I went and looked at their boards and their was several threads about this same thing happening and everyone else's collection I looked at said the same thing(that is didn't exist)....At first I just thought my account had gotten banned for some odd reason and I was gonna be pissed because this was the first time that Iv'e had just about all my titles up dated at one time, plus I had just finished setting up all my different categories.

Still I hope I don't have to redo it again I'm gonna be really pissed and sad at the same time cause that shit took forever for me to do. sad What the f**k?

WindDancer
Yes indeed, I had the same problem this morning. I'm trying to do a search and I get an error message with a search tip list. The site must be having problems. I always visit the site every morning and now is not working. Hmm...

MildPossession
It's messed up, I am signed in, but when i click on anything is says it can't find user name.

WindDancer
I just check it again and is still down. This sucks!

draconigena
Now that's just not cool...

Cinemaddiction
Yeah, came home with 2 new additions, and I can't add 'em. Not only is this cramping my records, I honestly don't want to have to go back to Guzzlefish. no

Cinemaddiction
Good news, gang! The site/index is back up and running. I was able to add my new additions without fail. They are panning for donations, and I have to say that I bit. $10 for an otherwise invaluable service is small change. That $10 also gets me "star member" status, as well as the ability to tweak folders, and such. Consider a donation.

Dr. Strangelove
Glad it's back up running, as I also didn't want to go to Guzzlefish.

What's the ability to tweak folders?

Cinemaddiction
Right now, it allows you to change a movies genre if you break your collection down by folder. (i.e.I could put Alien in Sci Fi instead of Horror if I wanted to.) Also, there's more perks on the way. I got my star last night, though!

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I tried to sign into DVDAF.COM this morning and got the following:

Anyone else getting the same thing? If I have to re-enter my entire collection, I'm not going to be a happy camper.

No I had not only because I do not sign in there.Maybe it will work soon so you do not have to retype it again.jm sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.