Final Fantasy X-2:RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lady_yuna
Final Fantasy X-2: RPG
A guard pushes her on stage and Yuna's stomach has major butterflies. Many people are screaming making her ears pound. That all is silenced when the beautiful introduction starts with a echoing throughout the stadium. A light flashes and out she appears in songstress form with her microphone. Slowly almost in a dream state she begins singing:

I know that you're hiding things
Using gentle words to shelter me
Your words were like a dream
But dreams could never fool me
Not that easily.

Her voice sounded gentle but yet was somehow not like her at all.

XornonJay
Zilla was out in the crowd, watching the songstress oreform. He had snuck in, needing to relax from the days work. He had heard about Yuna all over the place. She had defeated Sin, a Master Summoner, and now an exalent singer. He felt it was about time he saw her.

tigereyes456
Atsumi watched in the audience. She knew about Yuna and had heard her oce before and she heard that she was to sing in the town she was staying in she couldn't help but go. She watched as she sung and noticed something strange about this performance.

lady_yuna
Yuna danced around with a vivid grace that made some scratch their heads. The high summoner started to smile uncertainly like she didn't know she could dance.

I acted so distant then
Didn't say goodbye before you left
But I was listening
You fight your battles far from me
Far too easily

Soon a white light flashed and when it cleared a teen with long brown hair stood in her place. The different Yuna continued to dance like before but in a more dazzling way.

"Save your tears cause I'll come back"
I could hear that you whispered as you walked through that door
But still I swore
To hide the pain, when I turn back the pages
Shouting might have been the answer
What if I cried my eyes out and begged you not to depart
But now I'm not afraid to say what's in my heart

XornonJay
Zilla was cofused. He had heard Yuna's voice before, and it sounded different now. And now that the new girl was standing in her place, he was mystified. But it was a good concert, so he couldn't complain.

lady_yuna
*Can you be Shyiun also in the story too cause I will also be Lenne.

The lights started to dim and a landscape memory of Zankarkand swept around them. People gasped and sputtered in amazement.

Cause a thousand words
Call out through the ages
They'll fly to you
Even though we can't see
I know they are reaching you, suspended on silver wings
Oh a thousand words
One thousand embraces
Will cradel you
Making all of your weary days seem far away
They'll hold you forever

Oh a thousand words (a thousand words)
Have never been spoken (ohh yeah)
They'll fly to you

The weird Yuna had a blue glow surround her and a falre appeared popping out Yuna in her summoner getup. But yet they kept on singing back to back.

They'll carry you home, (carry you home) and into my arms
Suspended on silver wings (on silver wings!)
And a thousand words (ohh)
Call out through the ages (call through the ages!)
They'll cradel you (ohh yeah)
Make all of the lonely years to lonely days (lonely days)
They'll hold you forever.

Soon sparks flew everywhere and the different Yuna faded away as the other kept singing. She feel on her knees and sounded like herself in the last few words of the song.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh a thousand word

In a unknown reason she fell and breathed heavily as people rushed on stage to help her.

tigereyes456
Atsumi watched she knew something was wrong after everyone rushed to help her.
OOC( out of character)
Who was the girl with long brown hair?
BIc( back in character)
She watched them hurry about trying to find what was wrong with the singer. Atsumi pushed her way through the crowd toward the front. To see if it was serious. No one seemed to noticed what had just happened.

lady_yuna
OOC: That's Lenne from the game.
Yuna breathed heavily as she was slowly slung over someone's back and taken to a bed backstage.

XornonJay
OOC: you were talking to me abotu being the dude, right?
BIC:
Zilla narrowed his eyes and tried to see what exactly had happened. That had to be the wierdest thing he had seen before. He wanted to know more so he slowly headed for the stage.

tigereyes456
Atsumi tryed to get someone attention and ask if Yuna was ok. But no one even seemed to care. The crowd went on screaming and making noise, like nothing had happened. Atsumi saw stairs leading to the bak stage she decided maybve sneeking in she could find yuna and ask her what had happened.

lady_yuna
OOC: Yup.
Yuna sputtered and tottered as she slowly got up and gazed at the room. It wabbled before her eyes.

SuperSayinGoku
Kyle looked at the stage and frowned and though for himself "What the" And then made his way throu the crowd and started running to the stage.

OOC:Yo Yuna you should have P.M me that the RPG started because I had no Idea till now!

lady_yuna
"Wha?" said Yuna as people poured into her room. "What are you doing here?"

SuperSayinGoku
OOC:I am a dark Knight so do I have My big heavy sabre and my big heavy armor with me on the concert??

BIC: When Kyle reached he looked at Yuna and said "You faded something happend to you and you ask "wha?" Why did you fade???"

XornonJay
Zilla stood in the corner, watching Yuna get surrounded. The last thing she needed was everyone questioning her, so he would wait and watch.

lady_yuna
"I don't know," she said as she combed out her hair.

SuperSayinGoku
Kyle slamed his hand on his face and said "You just fainted on the stage and now your sitting like nothing happend!!!"

tigereyes456
Atsumi came up behind Kyle.
" ya you did pass out and well it's like no one noticed, except us." Atsumi said" Do you remember anything."

SuperSayinGoku
OOC:Is my armor and sword with me on the concert?

Kyle noticed Atsumi and said "And who are you?" Then turns Yuna and sais "You are a summoner right??Did you use any of your powers while singing because it is something called over charging with power I heard about it"

lady_yuna
"Actually I'm fine now because maybe I took something to become lightheaded. When I was performing I felt like I was breaking in two it was a horrible-great feeling at the same time. That's the only way i can say it," said Yuna as she played with her ribbion.

tigereyes456
" I'm Atsumi. You are?" Atsumi replied to Kyle.
She looked at Zilla standing there with an anoyed face.
" Maybe we should let Yuna rest for awhile, then ask her questions."

lady_yuna
"No it's ok," Yuna said as she started to pace around the room.

SuperSayinGoku
Kyle shoke Atsumis hand and said "I am Kyle a Dark Knight I slayed a couple of worlds most stroghest knights now why did you *points at yuna* had that feeling did you have 3 martinis or something....??"

lady_yuna
"Well no. The performance event is probaly caused by the garment grid although I'm not very sure. You should ask a whiz kid not me," said Yuna with a giggle.

SuperSayinGoku
Kyle looked puzzeled "I am sorry but I am not a kind of Summoner or magic guy so I do not know what a garment grid is"

lady_yuna
"A garment grid isn't for just mages and summoners but for people who fight monsters. Any one can use it," she said with a genuine smile.

SuperSayinGoku
Kyle said "And what does the garmit grid show??"

lady_yuna
"You can change from one thing to another it doesn't matter," said Yuna.

SuperSayinGoku
"And what does that mean??"

lady_yuna
'like from warrior to black mage," said Yuna.

SuperSayinGoku
"so it is like levels so let me see so right now my level is what?? and my next level is what?? and do you learn new things when you advance next levels???"

lady_yuna
*In this rp we just say how you attack and fight an enemy no hp or the like.

SuperSayinGoku
*Still can a dark knight do spells like flametongue or liqui

SuperSayinGoku
*Still can a dark knight do spells like flametongue or liquidblade??*

lady_yuna
*No you can not. They are 4 the warrior.

tigereyes456
" Ok so let me get this strait. This grid thingy changed you on stage and that's why were all here talking about it. Wow alot of excitement for only my second concert ever." Atsumi said.
She paised back and forth, talking to herself.
" Ok i got it, i still have no idea what the hell happened." She said. She gave a goofy smile and giggled abit. " Sorry i'm not much of a genious, I'm smart just it takes me awhile."
She giggled again.

SuperSayinGoku
"So what spells does a Dark Knight learn??"

SuperSayinGoku
(Yuna can you make me a picture with my name in it for my sig picture I dont like mines now)

lady_yuna
I didn't make mine someone else did do your asking the wrong person.

SuperSayinGoku
(sry but what spells do dark knights have??)

lady_yuna
none.

SuperSayinGoku
WHAT HEY UNFAIR sad NO NO THATS UNFAIR I PLAYED FFX-2 AND DARK KNIGHTS HAD SPELLS LIKE MYSTICAL ARMOR I CAN REMEMBER!!!

XornonJay
Zilla spun his blade in his hand playfully, bored. He would wait his turn to talk to Yuna. He probably would of asked for an autograph to be funny, but he wanted to know more how she felt during this thing. It worried him that the person who had lead the party to save the world from Sin was in possible danger.

SuperSayinGoku
Kyle sat down to rest from carrying the heavy sabre and all the armor he asked "I dont get what does the grid have to do with you fading and anyway how come we are worrying about this and you are playing with some ribbon??"

lady_yuna
*What kind of spells do you mean like fire or what? Your confusing me.
"Well anyways if your done doing questions I would like to rest for a while," Yuna said politely.

XornonJay
Zilla nods and walks out the door.

OOC: yuna, i just want to let u know, i don't what exactly the guy (can't remember his name) does in X-2, i only got lil pieces of the game as my friend played it. All I know, is that hes the songstress' b/f and that she is trying to find him through Yuna, i think. If you still want me to play him, could you PM me the info that i need.

lady_yuna
Yuna nodded back to him and lay down to rest.
*He sees Yuna in the Farplane and hugs her mistaking her for Lenne. He also wants to use Vegnagun to destroy Spira and find Lenne.

XornonJay
ooc: oh, so thats all i need to know? Well then, not as hard as i thought.

lady_yuna
She fell asleep almsot instantly and dreamed of horrorifying dreams. Even one of Tidus.

tigereyes456
Atsumi followed Zill and Kyle out of the room. She turned to Kyle.
" ok i still don't know what happened. Can anyone explain it in english to me?" She asked.

XornonJay
"Yuna had an out of body experiance, more or less."

SuperSayinGoku
*All I am saiying I want a few spells that can upgrade my weapons or armor in a fight*

Kyle goes out of the room and sais "Well I dont know exactly but she fainted,why??I dont have an Idea anyway guys we need to know what is happening to her so how about we all go to my place and figure it out??"

tigereyes456
Atsumi nodded. She followed Kyle.

lady_yuna
Yuna watched until they left when she used the garment grid to turn to gunner. Now in a totally different look she escaped through a window to meet Rikku outside.

SuperSayinGoku
wait Kyle said as he stopped and went back into the room Yuna was "Where is she??She was just here"

XornonJay
Zilla jsut shakes his head. "If she wanted us to know, she would have told us. I'm sure she just wanted to get away from our nagging questions." He looks at the window. "We'll go outside and see if we can spot her, just to see if she's alright, but we don't need to bother her."

SuperSayinGoku
Kyle nodded and went outside

*Yuna all I am asking is I want to have spells to upgrade my weapon like flametongue and mystic armor*

lady_yuna
*fine

tigereyes456
Atsumi followed Kyle and Zilla.

XornonJay
"By the way, my name is Zilla. I heard both your names inside. Just thought you would want to know." He looks around for any sign of Yuna.

lady_yuna
Rikku grabs her hand and pulls her through the crowd to a waiting airship while tugging Yuna inside. it lifted up into the broad sky.

SuperSayinGoku
Kyle went outside and didnt see Yuna there was just a crowd and 2 peaple going into an airship (She turned into a gunner and she looks totaly diffrent so I dont know that was Yuna) well she is not here so what do you want to do guys??And by the way nice to meet you Zilla

lady_yuna
Yuna smirked at Rikku and gazed out the window at Spira below.

tigereyes456
" Well i would suggest my place but i'm not planning to stay long. ANd nice to meet you too Zilla. " Atsumi said.
OOc
Zilla is a guy right?
BIc
Atsumi took off her back pack she was carrying. She opened it up and pulled out a small dager and attached it to her legs underneath her pants.
" We can go now." She said. " Oh right, where?"

SuperSayinGoku
Looking at the dagger Kyle smiled and said "I got a sabre myself its huge and heavy anyway lets go to... wait I dont feel right something is wrong on that plane but I dont know what... I feel weird about it guys I think we should sneak up into it and see whats in there.

XornonJay
OOC: yeah, Zilla is a guy
BIC:
"Don't freak out man. If someone went crazy over every bad feeling they had in this city, people would constantly be a nervous wreck. I think I want to follow Yuna around. That whole incident wasn't normal, and I want to find out more." He points at the ship holding Yuna that is taking off. "Thats hers. If we can find out where shes going, we can meet her there."

SuperSayinGoku
OOC:HHAHAHHAHA dude she turned into a gunner so she has a whole diffrent look you dont know thats her because she turned to a diffrent person!!!!

XornonJay
OOC: ummm, dude, she doesn't change persons, she changes costumes. SHe looks the same.

SuperSayinGoku
OOC:whatever

BIC

Kyle signals everybody to go into the plane and then sais "We sneak into the plane becuase I think if she didnt want us to know then she wont want us we will show up in the plane when it is flying so she wont have a chance but to let us stay" Kyle makes sure his giant bookpack is on and then starts walking to the plane.

lady_yuna
*The airship is already in the sky in my second to last post.
"Come on Yunie smile a bit," said Rikku pulling her face into a smile. Rikku gazed at her cousin worriedly and soon jumped on the chair beside her. "What's wrong?"
"You see um. . .the concert had some side affects. Some people said I turned into something else and performed differently. And that gets me worried because it was the garment's grids fault," pouted Yuna as Rikku giggled. Yuna threw a pillow in her face and soon they started a pillow fight. Rikku was about to hit Yuna with two pillows when Brother came in with a great air.
"Gullwings move out!" he sang with a sweet impudence. "Treasure sphere waves in Basaid. GO!" He pushed Yuna and Rikku to the bridge as they zipped past Luca. "Next stop BASIAD!" He screamed before he pushed Yuna and Rikku over the ship with parachutes. They lightly fell down until they touched the outskirts of Basaid perfectly.

XornonJay
Zilla takes the small group to a air ship depot. He talks to the clerk for a while, and then turns back to the two. "He says Yuna's air ship appeared at Besaid, but didn't touch down. Why don't we stop there for starters, see if we can get anything on them. We can get a ride there in 10 minutes if we hurry. And be there in no time at all."

OOC: Btw, are we just going to be following you the whole time Yuna, and stick to the original storyline, or are we going to get together and change it? Just my curiosity kicking in.

SuperSayinGoku
Kyle started saiying "Hurry we dont want to miss the ship oh jesus this bag is killing me it must wait 20 kilograms or so lets hurry!!!" Kyle started running to the platform and saw a ship waiting he got in and taked a seat and told everybody too sit with him then he said "Besaid but why?? And why didnt she want us to come and sneaked off right after we left hmmm this is strange I dont like this she is strange.

OOC: Yuna this is a dumm question but you are making the storyline so you will always be with an NPC isnt that not fun??I think and RPG is fun when real players team up together and all.

XornonJay
"Its not dumb. Shes a star. She doesn't want people to know where she's going because she doesn't want the paperaties. Think about it. Would you want a billion people knowing where you are going and what you were doing? Talk about no privacy. I just want to make sure she's safe. That whole stage thing was kinda freaky."

SuperSayinGoku
"Same with me but it is like she didnt want us to help her or even mind what happend on the stage that is strange" said Kyle as the plane landed he took his bookpack and went outside and saw a newspaper he took it and then opened his bookpack and searched for 50cents in the bookpack was a huge armor and a giant sharp blade he took out 50 cents and gave it to the seller of the newspapers and started reading if there is anything about a concert or Yuna.

XornonJay
"She couldn't act scared. It would cause a mass panic if people saw her freak out. Right now, lets just follow her."

OOC: my question still stands Yuna, the one up a couple post, when ever u get a change to read it.

SuperSayinGoku
OOCsadis there anything in the newspaper??)

lady_yuna
*The storyline will change.

SuperSayinGoku
"hmmm it sais theres a concert at Besaid at 9:00 it is 2 hours and the building were it will be help is near here we need to go into it and ask if Yuna is going to perform you go ahead and I am going to get some foood so what do you want??"

Happy Dance smokin'

lady_yuna
*Um...hem hem it's about treasure sphere waves NOT a concert.

SuperSayinGoku
I am confused you came to Based to surf????

XornonJay
She went Besaid ot find a sphere.....dude, u should either rent the game, or find a statagy guide to read, b/c ur gonna be totally in the dark if you don't.

SuperSayinGoku
Dont have money anyway tell me about this sphere and why does she want it so much

tigereyes456
k i'm lost...
Bic
Atsumi was following Kyle adn zilla the whol;e time..
occ what boat?
AHH HELP!
BIc:

lady_yuna
*I get it cause a sphere hunter goes after spheres.

SuperSayinGoku
*and the hunter needs the sphere because.......... and why dont you want the hunter to get the sphere??*

XornonJay
wow, u really are in the dark. Trying finding it online, and then PM yuna, b/c in here we are just taking up space.

PadfootsPyrefly
(So sorry for missin out! I'll take Rikku back now ^^)

Rikku gazed through the window, at Besaid, getting closer and closer. She hadn't visited in a while. But in her mind, she wondered if perhaps they could visite Bikenal...she wanted to see Gippal and his sister, Hisho. Grinning, she turned back to her cousin. "You think this'll be worth it?" she asked, meaning if the sphere they may find is any good. "And, um...."

(Fyi, I prolly wont be on very much at all, I'm at the library now, my comp at home's broken ._.)

lady_yuna
"We'll gain one against other sphere hunters," said Yuna with a laugh.

SuperSayinGoku
"So where might they she be right now??" Said Kyle in confusement but then his stomach growled and he giggled "Lets eat first" and he led the group to the nearest Mcdonalds and asked for a Cheesburger and a diet coke.

lady_yuna
"Hey Rikku lets grab a burger at McD's," said Yuna with a grin.

tigereyes456
" i'll have a McChicken and coke" Atsumi said.

SuperSayinGoku
When everybody sat Kyle relaxed and said "Its still weird to me if she has that condition but she still went out what if something like that happens when shes out on somekind of mission??"

tigereyes456
" well normally there probably would be some smart response to this, but i'm just as confused as you." Atsumi said. She took a bite of her burger.

SuperSayinGoku
"Where might she be right now??"

lady_yuna
"Right behind you," said Yuna as Rikku poked him on the head.

SuperSayinGoku
*Kyle took a big bite*

XornonJay
Zilla stood and spoke before Kyle could ruin the moment. He bowed slightly. "We're sorry to keep bugging you like this, but we wouldn't be able to move on in life until we knew that you were safe, and that the incident on stage wasn't something really dangerous." He hoped the joke would start the convo on the right foot.

SuperSayinGoku
(Oh geez dude you are mixed up we did not find yuna yet!!! We are at Mcdonalds but they didnt enter it yet did they post they entered?? No so now we have to wait till the enter)

XornonJay
ummm look up three posts. She poked u in the head.

lady_yuna
"No it wasn't hazardous to my being is what you mean," said Yuna.

tigereyes456
Atsumi looked at her and agreed with Zilla.

SuperSayinGoku
"But still what if that happens while you are out alone??? What if it gets worster!!"Kyle said

tigereyes456
OOC
WORSTER???hahahaha BAD GRAMMAIRE( oops french sorry)

SuperSayinGoku
OOC: French idiota lol.

tigereyes456
"te faire voir chez the grec"
HAHAHAHHA-swearing in french, point for tiger!
tiger-1 goku-0

SuperSayinGoku
OOC: Hahahah you dont know portugalian "De sou Merto"= You are shit

Tiger-1 goku-1

tigereyes456
unchi-you are shit in japanese.
tiger-2 goku-1

SuperSayinGoku
"Tu suka" is you ***** on russian

Tiger-2 Goku-2

SuperSayinGoku
I mean you Bit**

tigereyes456
lol

SuperSayinGoku
lost a turn "Kuo Tu kakashka" is You shit on Russian

tiger-2 goku-3

lady_yuna
"Nothing wll happen since i don' always wear garment grid stuff," said Yuna.

PadfootsPyrefly
Rikku looked at Yuna, biting her lower lip. "Come Yunie, lets pick up the pace. We don't wanna loose that sphere to someone else." Rikku gave the other 3 a wave goodbye before pulling Yuna away. When the were safely inside the airship, she asked, "When we're done with the sphere, can we go to Bikenal? I've wanted to see Gippal and his little sis."

lady_yuna
"Of course Rikku," said Yuna with a smile.

PadfootsPyrefly
"Awesome, thanks." She said, winking. Soon they reached their first destination, and \rikku was the first to jump out.

XornonJay
Zilla had followed Yuna (i don't know if anyone else follows, so oh well). He was curious as to what exactly the girls were doing.

tigereyes456
I follow too.
Atsumi came up behind zilla," so got anything yet?"

lady_yuna
Yuna danced around as Gippal talked to Rikku.

PadfootsPyrefly
The two ex-girlfriend/boyfriend talked for a while about unimportant things, but finally Rikku asked about Hoshiko, Gippal's younger sister who was about 12.

"Well," Gippal started, looking uninterested. "she said something about going out for another dig....now what were we saying?" He asked.

Rikku shook her head, tsk tsking. "You really should pay more attention to her, you always just ignore her!" Gippal just gave Rikku an eye-roll.

"So, how about it?" he asked. Rikku nodded yes, waved goodbye, and caught up to Yuna. "See ya later, then!" Gippal called to Rikku, then a farewell to Yuna.

lady_yuna
Yuna waved back.

PadfootsPyrefly
"Wanna go hunt down Gippal's sis?" she asked.

lady_yuna
"Sure," said Yuna.

PadfootsPyrefly
Rikku blinked. "What's up?" she asked. "You're so quiet!"

lady_yuna
"I don't know. Maybe I feel to confused about things," said Yuna.

SuperSayinGoku
'Grrr Ill follow them" said Kyle and followed all

2x2 eyes
"light headed... must the sphere..." pondered shinra

PadfootsPyrefly
Rikku bit her lip. "C-confused? About what?" she asked, hoping it had nothing to do with Gippal and Rikku's talk. Maybe it was *him*? Rikku shook her head, blinking. "D'you wanna sit for a sec'?"

lady_yuna
"No the concert is all," said Yuna.

PadfootsPyrefly
I knew it, Rikku thought. She glanced at Shinra, and the others. "Um, will you please excuse us?" she asked. Without awaiting a reply, Rikku grasped her cousin's wrist and took off with speed, far away so they could talk in private. She sat in the sand with Yuna, looking sympathetic. "Talk, it'll help. You can trust me, and they can't hear."

SuperSayinGoku
"They dint want us to know anything do they? asked Kyle with a grin

lady_yuna
"Well I don't know. The concert was when the dress sphere started to go all haywire while my emotions became mixed about something else," said Yuna.

tigereyes456
Atsumi knodded.." i know.."

lady_yuna
"That's all really Rikku," said Yuna.

2x2 eyes
he he he!!! can i join in???

Smurfshico
sup can i join the convo

PadfootsPyrefly
Rikku nodded. "Yuna, you haven't even met Gippal's sis yet!" she thought out loud. Rikku had hung out with her a lot whle visiting Gippal. She may be young, but she acted like a teen. "Let's go, I know where she is." She exclaimed, jumping up and running off, grabbing Yuna's wrist while she was at it.

SuperSayinGoku
"Why are they running" said Night Wing lazily 'Should we follow them???"

tigereyes456
" i think so.Come on." Atsumi sid. She ran up behind them.

SuperSayinGoku
"Oh comeon I cant run with this bag for alot of times" said Kyle and followed Atsumi

lady_yuna
Yuna tripped as Rikku pulled her along like a ragdoll.

SuperSayinGoku
(someone tell me who gisspis or what was her name is!!)

PadfootsPyrefly
Rikku helped her up. She eyed the followers. "Hey! mind your own bussiness!" she yelled, taking off again with her cousin. It was not far now....

lady_yuna
"Whoa!" said Yuna as waind whipped in her hair making it go all around her.

SuperSayinGoku
"How rude are they they need to be taugh a couple of lessons now I will suggest training??" Said Kyle with a frown.

PadfootsPyrefly
Rikku only rollled her swirled, green eyes. The wind did cause a problem, as her hair whipped around as well.

Finally, about 5 minutes after running, they both cam upon aflat piece of metal in the sand, layed down flat. Rikku searched for a rope in the sand and, finally, found it. She took a great tug and the door-like metal opened a crack, just enough for Rikkuand Yuna to slip through.

Rikku jupmed in and once her cousin was in, her pushed it closed again. A smal girl was bearly noticable, sitting next to what looked like a ton of machina. She seemed to be fixing one, fitting two metal pieces together.

When this girl turn to see the two girl, she set the machina aside and walked up to them. "Hey, Rikku! And Yuna, correct?" Hisho smiled at them. Rikku greeted the 12 year old with a sisterly hug. "Well, this is Gippal's lil sis, Yuna. Hisho,"

SuperSayinGoku
Kyle was following them all the time just as he was hiding behind a tree he came up closer to see what they are talking about

lady_yuna
Yuna enclosed them in a barrier so what they said was kept in and what ppl heard was only boring drawl talking about weather etc.

PadfootsPyrefly
(Goku, we are in the desert for starters. No trees! Second, if you read my post, it clearly say Yuna, Hisho, and Rikku are underground, the entrance sealed off.)

"How've you been?" Rikku asked. Hisho shrugged, returning to her work. It looked a lot like an android type thing, yet also had the look of a vacuum (not that Spira had any....).

lady_yuna
"How are you?" asked yuna.

PadfootsPyrefly
Hisho grinned, attempting to wipe a smug from her cheek, but only suceeding in smearing it. "Fine, I guess. Gip has been busy, as usual. So I started repairing and creating more machina." Rikku nodded, crouching by one complete machine. "Wow, Hisho. You're skilled.'

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>