6 Spider-man Films!?!?!?!?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones

Mainstream
six more or six total?

gls
six total.
and thats an old article i believe...who knows if he still feels that way

Mainstream
4 more huh....I wonder would Tobyee play spidey in all of them?

gls
for the amount of money he would get by the last one...i bet he would do it
unless he doesn't want to get typcast...well, more so than he is already

Mainstream
being type casted as superhero icon wouldn't be all bad.

nimbus006
How old could that article be? No more than a month

LousyBoy
I dont think its an old article, i just think its new being rehashed and actually addressed my Raimi himself this time.

Raimi isnt worried about being typecast. As what... hes done Spider-Man AND Evil Dead.. so he cant be typecast knowing his range as a director is so wide he can be succesful with most any material he feels strongly about.

NoFate007
If it isn't Sandman, it has to be Venom...i mean, c'mon, who has interfered with PARKER'S GROWTH more than Venom and Brock and the symbiote? Others affect Spider-Man more than Parker...come on...Venom...come on!! lol

The Ones
WHOOO!!

Mainstream
Hydro man and Sandman would rock....they form mud thing.

Spideys Sister
Mudman!
LOL

doctorstrongbad
I would love to see 6 spider-man movies. If they do one bad guy per film it would be like the sinister six. Maybe a 7th movie? hehe

Mainstream
old villian is getting kinda old ...time to kick it up a notch! sandman greengoblin

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Mainstream
old villian is getting kinda old ...time to kick it up a notch! sandman greengoblin

What would you suggest, a newer villian?

Spiderman_RJ
yeh new villain, grab those new garbage they invented and put in the movie, u *********

chucktaylor
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
yeh new villain, grab those new garbage they invented and put in the movie, u *********

YEAH!!! AND MAYBE THEY CAN MAKE SOMEONE LIKE...um...GARBAGE DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha! jst kidding! stick out tongue

Spideys Sister
lets hope u r

Mainstream
I think he should fight two guys...you know fight the both twice then fight them at the same time in the big final fight. A new made for movie bad guy..hell nall! spidey gots too many great villians to just make up a villian I mean Venom, Electro, Scorpion, Spider Slaylers, Rhino,Shocker, Mysterio, Kraven (who I think such but could be made cool), Hydro Man, Black Cat just to name a few. Spider man wouldn't need a new made for the movie masses villian he got like 20 to 30 great ones..they gotta start putting 2 villians in a movie..I mean I want to see as many as I can on the big screen before I go and see uncle ben if you know what I"m saying.

doctorstrongbad
I think they should stick with one bad guy at a time. The 2 villain thing killed the batman movies.

Mainstream
but we know he could be beat one dude..why not go for two...I mean I don't think he should fight them both...not until the big climax battle that is

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Mainstream
but we know he could be beat one dude..why not go for two...I mean I don't think he should fight them both...not until the big climax battle that is

Yeah he should fight then one at a time and then at the end beat them both. That makes more sense to me.

Mainstream
I could go along with that.

NoFate007
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I think they should stick with one bad guy at a time. The 2 villain thing killed the batman movies.

Everyone always says the fact that 2 villains were made in the Batman films made them bad...is it really that? Shouldn't you say its a poor script, bad casting, change of director/composer/attitude and whatnot? Batman Returns had 2 villains and that was good, so its not just that 2 villains are in there. If you wanna take it that way, then you should all say that Spider-Man 2 sucked because Harry was an antagonist and so was Ock. Spider-Man is different than Joel Schumacker's Batman films. Two villains can work if they're related in some way that makes sense (i.e. not Batman & Robin's excuses), and the writing, directing and acting fits it. Don't blame it on the fact that they have 2 villains, blame it on the actors and the screenwriters for not giving anybody a good strong basis to build on in the first place.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by NoFate007
Everyone always says the fact that 2 villains were made in the Batman films made them bad...is it really that? Shouldn't you say its a poor script, bad casting, change of director/composer/attitude and whatnot? Batman Returns had 2 villains and that was good, so its not just that 2 villains are in there. If you wanna take it that way, then you should all say that Spider-Man 2 sucked because Harry was an antagonist and so was Ock. Spider-Man is different than Joel Schumacker's Batman films. Two villains can work if they're related in some way that makes sense (i.e. not Batman & Robin's excuses), and the writing, directing and acting fits it. Don't blame it on the fact that they have 2 villains, blame it on the actors and the screenwriters for not giving anybody a good strong basis to build on in the first place.

I have to agree. When your right your right, those movies were really bad.

Tthe Almighty
The Batman movies were shit but this is a spider-man discussion thread not batman you should go to the batman forum

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Tthe Almighty
The Batman movies were shit but this is a spider-man discussion thread not batman you should go to the batman forum

Sorry to have jumped off topic.

Okay back to topic, I would love to see at least 6 spider-man movies. Maybe more if they can keep making them good. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.