What would you do to Hogwarts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

O.A.R21
If you could do something crazy at Hogwarts, and not get in trouble, what would it be?

O.A.R21
Me, mess with the house portraits. . get then ALL confused. .

shaber
Try to make alot of imprints of myself using the technology in the Head's Office.

O.A.R21
laughing

shaber
Remeber it didn't work for Umbridge because the office sealed itself against her? The office decides who is worthy of being imprinted raver

sephiroth rules
me, i would trash dumbledore's office and the staffroom (wearing the ilussionment charm) den set off fireworks (WWW ones) den i dunno lock the great hall and kitchen so you cant get food

tigress
I would streak the great hall at the end f term feast after the house cup had been given lol

Unicor777
I would set the Slytherin common room in fire! Or I would reserve a place in the kitchen and celebrate the " Free labour day"!

tigress
lol

O.A.R21
Haha!

Phoenix
I would... hide McGonagalls specs! evil face

O.A.R21
hide snapes wand. .

tigress
lol cool bewitch the floating candles into condoms lol I read that harry did that in a fic it was hilarious

O.A.R21
Ahahahah omg . . thats awsome! laughing

O.A.R21
Bring my laptop and cell to dinner one night. .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.