EMP Batman costume

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
I was in Seattle recently and went to that EMP music museum there.

They also had on exhibit the 60's Batman and robin tv costumes, as well as from the 50's Superman.

Well I don't think they were real. Mainly because the Batman Costume looked all fuked up, and it also wasn't tights either. The ears looked puffy, the emblem was like a piece of wood glued to his chest instead of a sticker, and Robins 'R' was more circular and rounded, than the straight octagon black circle with the 'R' bieng displayed with a font with sharpe straight angles.

tpaquin
http://www.leconcombre.com/serials/comics/img11/Batman-serial2.gif

Sure it wasn't this guy?

WindDancer
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
I was in Seattle recently and went to that EMP music museum there.

They also had on exhibit the 60's Batman and robin tv costumes, as well as from the 50's Superman.

Well I don't think they were real. Mainly because the Batman Costume looked all fuked up, and it also wasn't tights either. The ears looked puffy, the emblem was like a piece of wood glued to his chest instead of a sticker, and Robins 'R' was more circular and rounded, than the straight octagon black circle with the 'R' bieng displayed with a font with sharpe straight angles.

Maybe it was a replica custome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.