TPM Anakin vs Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revan Darkstar
yes you read correctly it is not a typo, it is TPM Anakin

ok, I created this forum for two reasons, the first one being that I was VERY bored. The second one being that I wanted to see what those people who believe in the 'chosen one' would say to this and how he would win. Should be amusing.

Fishy
Malak... Don't have to give any reasons, although i'm sure some people will come out and say that Malak can not possibly kill Anakin

jedimaster2000
Oh come on. Anakin in TPM can't do squat. He was a little nine year old kid who hasn't even begun his training yet. Malak would totally demolish the poor kid.

exanda kane
I hate that kid. What a crap actor . . . despite being nine. But I hate Malak even more. That's why I have a special saved game on KOTOR so I can hack him apart with Revan when i'm feeling particuarly angry!

Wanderer259
I voted Anakin. Because I can.

Jedi_KnightAlly
hmm, it might be a difficult fight, but i think malak would just win, just though lol.

Darth Trinew
Ani almost got murdered badly by Maul in when he was on his Sith Speeder. Malak destroys him

Fishy
Strange that the chosen one prophecy hardly matters now, i mean if he can't be beaten in ROTS because he is the chosen one, then why can he be beaten in TPM?

Darth_Janus
Chosen One Prophecy has stipulations. If you're voting age, you pwn.

Revan Darkstar
I guess ur right, explains how he lost to Dooku in AotC as well, wasn't he only about 17 there? He only gained the full powers once he hit 18

Darth_Janus
lol

SithKiller
I got it Annie can run him over with his pod racer........or blast him with the naboo starfighter...only things I could think that would give him a chance..lol
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing tomcat

kiadimundijedi
R2D2 could beat up TPM Anakin

exanda kane
totally

Revan Darkstar
who voted for Anakin, I know that you did Wanderer259, but who was the second one?

skywalker833
This is pointless, just because he is the chosen one doesn't mean he cant die. Malak wins in a second.

Elite Hunter
A word of advice-Dont post in old dead threads,especially when they are over 3 years old.

skywalker833
ok, thanks... i guess

ThoraxeRMG
Jesus....
*Facepalm*

skywalker833
What the heck?

Ivalice
Originally posted by skywalker833
This is pointless, just because he is the chosen one doesn't mean he cant die. Malak wins in a second. Why the f*ck do you keep bumping old threads? Its against the rules, do you want to get warned or worse banned?

Blax_Hydralisk
Well.. as long as he provides something constructive to the conversation, it's okay to bump an old thread.

Technically his opinion and input could be seen as constructive.

Light_Sith
If Anakin is "Chosen" then they are all chosen.

Malak wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.