Lords of Dogtown - ZBoys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

greyboy
anyone seen this trailer yet? looking forward to it - perfect summer movie. i'm not a huge skateboarder, but the fact that these young guys took a lifestyle of hanging out and turned it into a skateboarding empire is pretty damn cool.

i've never seen the original documentary. you think i should check it out before the movie comes out? thoughts?

MetallicaT
the original documentary is very good...theres no reason why you shouldn't see it

Ou Be Low hoo
Yeah, I really don't understand why they even bother making a movie, when the documentary is the real deal and it's excellent! Oh, yeah...$$.

Check out Riding Giants, too...

greyboy
but the sweet thing about the movie is that stacy peralta helped write it - meaning that there will be stories in the movie that were never shown in the documentary. that's enough reason for me to check it out.

epro
I'm overly excited about this movie. It will no doubt be my favorite movie this summer! Heath Ledger and Emilie Hirsch? YES PLEASE! smile

sk8stuff09
ya im definitely seein it, saw the trailer, plus im a skater and all, dogtown and z boys documentary was cool, this one should be too

greyboy
yeah, i'm a big fan of emile hirsch as well...and the skating shots should be sweet because tony alva trained all the skaters on the set...to make sure the moves were strictly in zboy style. ::lining up for this one:::

Gambit Lebeau
does anybody the song that plays in the trailer while the z-boys are at the pool skating? I've heard it before i just dont remeber the name.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
Yeah, I really don't understand why they even bother making a movie, when the documentary is the real deal and it's excellent! Oh, yeah...$$.

You idiot! It's a good, fun movie. The kid who played Jay Adams is going to do well for himself...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.