Will Harry ever meet Sirius again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ilovedaniel
eek! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

So will Harry Potter ever meet his godfather again now that he died in the fifth book and do you think Harry or his friends Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger will die in the last book? What has JK Rowling got up her sleeves for these characters?

Nikki xx

dark1365
No.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by dark1365
No.

RogueGambitdare
Nope, never.

tigress
oh gods I wish he would see Sirius again

chants 'where oh where as our padfoot gone'

sephiroth rules
"sirius, sirius where you gone to sirius"
-from spiderman 2

sephiroth rules
lol!!!!!!
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad x a million but
no

ilovedaniel
U know we never actually knew what happened to Sirius in the fifth book, i mean he fell down a hole but we don't actually know if he died, i think he might come back and haunt harry in his dreams, wat do you guys all think?
Nikki x laughing yes bunny

tigress
lol very possible

A Fantástica
i think J.K.R was very smart when she "killed" Sirius on the 5th Book! You know, she's trying to put some tolkien's drama on Harry Potter's story. Like, "oh! the poor one died...oh..." lol

Unicor777
Sirius DIED!!!!
Dumbledore told Harry so in a very clear manner! I don't think DD had any reason to lie to Harry, unless he wanted to protect him from something terrible, like another disapointment!

tigress
but QUni darling we can live in speclation for now cant we my darling 'winks'

dark1365
He won't come back, stop hoping.

ilovedaniel
Anything could happen though, i mean i can't believe JK would just shut Sirius out of Harry's life forever, all he really has is the dursleys well and Hermione and Ron i suppose
N XXX

Phoenix
I still stand by my belief that we will meet Sirius again in a portrait! big grin

tigress
i like that theory too

DanZeke25
Originally posted by ilovedaniel
Anything could happen though, i mean i can't believe JK would just shut Sirius out of Harry's life forever, all he really has is the dursleys well and Hermione and Ron i suppose
N XXX

no... he's dead.. JK said so herself

Thom's Pumpkin
Of course he will. There's no doubt.

danny's_gurl67
sirius will come back

sephiroth rules
how can u b so sure?

O.A.R21
I dont know, but on her website she said something very clearly about the mirror that Harry had, as a window to sirius. *what happened to the mirror i cant remember*

impatientinky
well, harry broke the mirror in his anger, but that's nothing that can't be fixed again i imagine. she didn't exactly say it would be a window to sirius she said something like "it will help more than you think"

Pirate_monkey
erm i think he will be able to contact sirius, though i do wonder what was behind that curtain......curious........but he will see sirius again or at least there will be more explanation to what is behind that curtain.....grrr.....its eating away at my curiosity.....

ILuvRUPERT1091
sirius will come back because we all love him so much!

Pirate_monkey
yes i do miss snuffles already.........sad

ladygrim
hopefully

sephiroth rules
let's flame JK rowling cuz she killed sirius!!!! jk lol

BlackC@t
He will not come back.

Aldaron
*bangs head against wall* Sirius will not come back in physical form. Nor will he come back as a ghost. But what Luna said makes things confusing. What's beyond the Archway is obvious: Rowling's Verison of Heaven for Wizard's and Witches, except it's something more like Field of Dreams thing. (I'll explain later) "Oh they were just lurking out of sight, that's all"- Luna. Echos of the dead?

ilovedaniel
I agree about the mirror that Harry had, something most likely will happen in the 6th book to do with sirius and harry. In the wizarding world, if you die you come back as ghosts or some other form so maybe harry will meet him and quite possibly his mother and father in the seventh book during a collision in time, that would actually be quite cool, don't you think?
Luna might know something about Sirius that we don't know
N XX Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance angel cool

snehin
maybe he might cm back i mean there is a chance cause i book 5 he fell but we cant be sure he died until book 6 is out!! sry but i think he might be back but there is a very low chance as far as im concerned hes gone though i liked his charec while it lasted

snehin
though hes 1 of my fav charec i think there is a low possibility on him returnin

snehin
i hav a felin he might cm back in book 6 for a while then disapear again a feelin thts all he may cm back as a ghost too

ilovedaniel
Yeh i don't think he will come back perminetley but i think Sirius will try to see Harry again in some way to maybe tell him something else that Harry dosen't yet know about himself, i mean we know how close these two were together.
N XXX smile wink zorro thumb up

nazgűl-lord
sirius is dead=>sirius is gone
i don't like it either but it's a fact

snehin

air
sirius is yes dead sadly dead however we WILL be seeing him i dont no how, but one way or another we shall be hearing from him again.... im sure i posted some info about this somewhere ill dig it out......

air
ha ha found it yay

1) Q why did you kill Sirius? It made me very sad
A I'm really, really sorry. I didn't want to do it, but there was a reason. If you think you can forgive me, keep reading, you'll find out. .

2) Q If we ever see Sirius again, what form will he be in?
A I couldn't possibly answer that for fear of incriminating myself.
Hope that kinda helps! although feel free to disagree...

sephiroth rules
so he's gone, but he might not be dead........

snehin
my thoughts exactly

ilovedaniel
Yeh he's gone but i do not think that he has gone forever it's just not possible. I wander how Harry will feel in his next year without him. His only family is really the dreadful dursleys, can you make Harry feel anymore miserable?
N XXX evil face huh bunny

snehin
oh yeah trust me i know u can i feel worst than anyone u can remove ron and well u get the pic

xBloodRedSummer
Sirius isnt dead at all. He merely fell behind the veil. Maybe into another dimension. Or maybe he's jus lying there unconscious, and the lazy bastards didnt care to check if their dear friend was alive. How nice. Plus. Maybe the curse who hit him wasnt an Avada. Hmm... I'm betting on the different dimension idea. Harry WILL see Sirius again, if he doesn't I'll kill J.K. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *shifty eyes* *coughs*

ilovedaniel
yeh i get the picture, let's just make harry even more miserable now that sirius has gone, i'm sure he's hoping for him to come back, maybe he will go back in time to save him, maybe it has something to do with the new book, Harry potter and the half blood prince.
Hmmm, i wander
N XXXXX

ilovedaniel
I expect we will find something else about Sirius like he is invincible or something which is why he escaped from the dementors aswell
N XXX

snehin
i am sure this book will answer all those question ar i hope atleast oh yeah u wont belive who dies in the 6 book i hope its a rumour if ya wanna know then PM me i'll tell ya privately i dont wanna spoil anthin for people who dont wanna know

ilovedaniel
I'd rather wait for the book to come out but how did you find out anyway?
N XX

tigress
Theres a spoiler thread up about book six take a look i also hope its just a rumour, but i hope jk finds a way to reunite harry and sirius even if its by means of a sirius portrait

snehin
everyone is hopin for sirius's return i just hope all of us aren't dissapointed

tigress
im sure thyll find some way even if its dlash backs who knows if not we can keep his spirit alive

ilovedaniel
I hope were all not dissapointed to and i'm sure that J.K has the kindness to reunite these two together again

ilovedaniel
I hope were all not dissapointed to and i'm sure that J.K has the kindness to reunite these two together again, afterall Sirius is Harry's only real family.
N XX

ilovedaniel
My opinion is that Harry will find a time portal in Hogwarts and then he'll use it and maybe Snape will follow him into it, maybe he will die in the next one, god i hope it's not Hagrid, Harry is soo close to him so it would be too mean to let him go and Sirius Black.
X

JohnnyBloom
I don't think he'll come back, cos interviews everywhere say how upset JKR was when she killed him, but i really want him to come back.
Harry might see him in a penisieve or dream or something though messed and he's got all those photos ...

But i don't think any of harry/ron/hermione will die - maybe someone close to the three of them, but personally i reckon JKR is going to keep those three alive, even if the books have taken 'a more sinister route' since GoF.

cool

tigress
we can live in hope that its not our faves but jk has been evil before i hope its lucius though he is a royal git but knowing jk's sneaky streak itll be someone we love it better not be hagrid or draco or any of the trio otherwise i am so gunna start flaming her lol big grin

Andrew McLeod
Rowling went out of her way to ensure that Sirius didn't exactly die. He went through the curtain. This would be for 2 reasons: he's gone to another place and isn't dead but can't find his way back or he's gone on to another world and won't be back in ghost form (because he didn't die normally). Not all people become ghosts...Harry's parents didn't. Let's face it...she's creating drama...maybe she's building up more reasons for Harry to have hatred or something. Perhaps Harry will become all evil by the end because he just wants revenge.

JohnnyBloom
Originally posted by tigress
we can live in hope that its not our faves but jk has been evil before i hope its lucius though he is a royal git but knowing jk's sneaky streak itll be someone we love it better not be hagrid or draco or any of the trio otherwise i am so gunna start flaming her lol big grin

no i reckon she'll keep draco and thetriio at least until very near the end of the 7th book ... but i don't think she'd kill Lucius either, hopefully not Hagrid - although she did have him beaten up by a fellow giant last time so ... messed

ilovedaniel
I expect Draco will become the next Voldemort, seeing as Lucius Malfoy is a deatheater working for Voldemort, i expect he knows something about Sirius's dissapearence but he's obvioulsy not gonna tell Harry. I'm sure Draco Malfoy and Harry will have some sort of fight in the very last harry potter book and we can carry on hoping that in in the next book Harry, Hermione and Ron WILL meet sirius again, or if we find out that they don't meet him again, i'm sure that there will be something else about him that we don't yet know about him. I know that Harry has photos of his parents but i didn't know that he had any of Sirius.
N xx

ilovedaniel
Because Sirius black is an animagus, maybe when he fell down the hole, he quickly turned into a black dog so he could land probably and J.k Rowling never did actually explain what was in this hole, maybe Harry will venture down there in the next book to find out that Sirius can't get out. What do you guys all think?
N xx huh wink

dark1365
Originally posted by Andrew McLeod
Rowling went out of her way to ensure that Sirius didn't exactly die. He went through the curtain. This would be for 2 reasons: he's gone to another place and isn't dead but can't find his way back or he's gone on to another world and won't be back in ghost form (because he didn't die normally). Not all people become ghosts...Harry's parents didn't. Let's face it...she's creating drama...maybe she's building up more reasons for Harry to have hatred or something. Perhaps Harry will become all evil by the end because he just wants revenge.
Been watching Ep.III lately, eh? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Because Sirius black is an animagus, maybe when he fell down the hole, he quickly turned into a black dog so he could land probably and J.k Rowling never did actually explain what was in this hole, maybe Harry will venture down there in the next book to find out that Sirius can't get out. What do you guys all think?
N xx huh wink

She gave a clue, courtesy of Nearly Neadless Nick at the end of OotP.

NightCrawler341
Ok, here is what I think. Sirius will come back, not dead, not alive, but as a dementor. Behind the viel could be the place where dementors are made, and that could explain why JKR would be so upset about Sirius's death, because she is going to make him into a dementor. That is the only reason why he wouldn't come back as a ghost or something around that area. Also, if Sirius becomes a dementor, he will obviously crush Harry. Nearly Headless Neck said he wouldn't come back as a ghost, they say he is dead, but he is just a dementor.

NightCrawler341
Which also means Sirius, the man Harry is most close to, will the the one thing he fears.

JohnnyBloom
hmm... that could work messed

NightCrawler341
It does make sense, if you ask me.

ilovedaniel
So if she gave a clue, then i'm sure in some shape or form sirius will be back to help Harry Potter carry on with his life and BEAT VOLDEMORT. He was only in it for two to three books but we will just have to wait and see in the next book. If you think that Sirius will come back write in this post to discuss how he could and if you don't think he will then you will have to explain why, there has to be an explanation.
N XX rolling on floor laughing eek!

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Ok, here is what I think. Sirius will come back, not dead, not alive, but as a dementor. Behind the viel could be the place where dementors are made, and that could explain why JKR would be so upset about Sirius's death, because she is going to make him into a dementor. That is the only reason why he wouldn't come back as a ghost or something around that area. Also, if Sirius becomes a dementor, he will obviously crush Harry. Nearly Headless Neck said he wouldn't come back as a ghost, they say he is dead, but he is just a dementor.

Yea I still for this.

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Which also means Sirius, the man Harry is most close to, will the the one thing he fears.

Yea and this kinda goes with that quote too.

ilovedaniel
That's a great idea, i never thought of that, but then Harry could kill Sirius, the dementor because he can do the patronus and i don't really think that Sirius would wanna be a dementor, maybe he fell down into a chamber that leads to another world away from Hogwarts

ilovedaniel
HMMMMM.....that could work too
smile roll eyes (sarcastic)

NightCrawler341
Sirius really wouldn't have a choose if he falls through it, you know. YOu can't just go through and say "You know what, I don't want to be a dementor," and leave. The whispers where the souls of other dementors I bet, and now Sirius has joined them and became a dementor... OH! Harry could go back to the veil and talk to his whispering soul then maybe.

ilovedaniel
Maybe Harry could save sirius soul in the next book, Harry Knows what his godfather is like and he does have the guts to face a dementor, i think it would be a fantastic scene to watch, what does everyone else think about this idea?

NightCrawler341
yes

hk_*^^*
i hope sirius sounded like a okayish cool dude

ilovedaniel
I'm sure Lupin will help Harry on this adventure
big grin reading shifty And i know it sounds a bit weird but at the end of the next book i think Sirius could be a teacher at Hogwarts or work with the ministry of magic if they let him.
Anyone else got any ideas for when he comes back?
N xxx shifty

JohnnyBloom
whilst the dementor thing could work, and seems to make sense ... i just don't see it happening!

NightCrawler341
I'm sure Lupin will help Harry on this adventure
big grin reading shifty And i know it sounds a bit weird but at the end of the next book i think Sirius could be a teacher at Hogwarts or work with the ministry of magic if they let him.
Anyone else got any ideas for when he comes back?
N xxx shifty

Your not very bright, are you? I thought JKR said he wont be coming back alive?

JohnnyBloom
messed i thought it was the internet that said that jkr said that he wasn't coming back alive??? messed big grin

mentalbug
you know ilovedaniel might be right. i mean she never told us if he died or not. maybe he did, maybe not. but if he did (this is kinda a stupid theory) but maybe harry could ask snape to bring him back(that will probably won't happen tho). cuz in the 1st movie snape said that he could bring people back to life with a potion or keep them from dying(but i think he can do both).thats what i think, but i might be wrong.

Catherine CSI
Hey, they have to meet somehow, don't they?

air
yep somehow and they will !

Catherine CSI
Okay, we're not sure 100% that he'll come back. But JKR may think that the chance and the hope of his comeback will make us read Book 6 and Book 7. But for heaven's sake, the only thing she has to do to make the world read her books is write. Do I make any sense?

ilovedaniel
Yeh you do, i like the thoery about snape making a potion although i'm not really sure that he would do it for harry, seeing as he has never liked sirius black in the first place but maybe dumbledore will pursade him seeing as dumbledore has always known that sirius black is innocent. I am definetley sure that the next book can explain the real truth about sirius and i trust that sirius isn't totally dead because JK wouldn't cut him outta harry's life 4ever.
N XXX
wink

ninja_biscuits
ok my thoery is that when he (sirius) was hit with a curse, it was not a green light that came from the wand it was red, so therefore it wasn't the killing curse, it must have stunned him which made him fall down the stone steps and through the vale of mysteries, (if thats what its called) cant remember its been a while since ive read the 5th book! and....since no-one knows where that vale leads, or anything that it does and while JK hasnt stated thats its a good thing that hes behind a vale that no-one knows about im confussed slightly but i do believe that hes not dead! so there is a ray of hope, Amen, praise the lord!

TheSun
It's spelt veil, not vale. And Sirius isn't coming back. Unlucky.

ilovedaniel
well i do believe that sirius will come back. if jk never explained to us what really did happen to him then how can anyone actually say to us that he did die in the last book, i think we need to concentrate on what actually happened when he fell down the hole in the order of the phoenix.
Post your comments so that we can all come to some sort of conclusion for this MYSTERY- LOL!
reading reading reading reading

TheSun
JKR said she was upset when she wrote him out of the novels, thus reducing the likelihood of a return. Furthermore someone was supposed to die in OOtP - if it wasn't Sirius, who was it? We aren't seeing Sirius again. Unlucky.

ilovedaniel
JK isn't exactly going to tell us tons of information about sirius's death and of course she is like really upset about writing him outta the books i mean i was but i do agree that he won't come back in the way he was included in these books before but what i do think is that his spirit is still going to be included into these books, hmmmm quite SPOOKY.
alien yes

air
yeah me to sirius wil be makin a return as in i think welll be hearing his words again....

ilovedaniel
Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs present you the Mauranders map, where have they all gone to? Peter Petigrew is out there somewhere, maybe he will come back with Sirius?
(Thinking)
huh huh

air
what do you mean peter will come back with Sirius? peter isn't dead....but we'll be finding out whats been keeping him so busy in the HBP!!

goddess_susu
Read my signature to find the answer!

TheSun
So he's just been stood behind that veil this whole time having a good laugh thinking he's pulled off the practical joke of the century?

NightCrawler341
Do a sense sarcasm? Heh. As much as I hate to say it, TheSun has a point.

Aldaron
He is dead and Dumbledore said it himself "No spell can awake the dead" or something along that line. :P It doesn't make sense, how he can come back if he won't be a ghost. Well, I suggest us Potter fans better, hit the Myth books, and see if we can find the answer,

-Aldaron

JohnnyBloom
just because he's dead and he's *we've been told* not coming back to life - doesn't mean harry won't see him again somewhere, i mean harry's always having dreams, and then there's things like the mirror of erised, and those crazy moving photos, and just generally his memory, the penesieve - so i don't reckon sirius is out of the books yet even if he doesn't meet harry again

ilovedaniel
Just because Dumbledore said that he has gone dosen't mean he is right and if dead people can't turn into ghosts then why has nearly headless nick and the bloody baron and moaning myrtle and all the other dead people turned into ghosts when they died? Why isn't harry's parents ghosts when they have died?
There has to be an answer

TheSun
Just because Dumbledore said that he has gone dosen't mean he is right and if dead people can't turn into ghosts then why has nearly headless nick and the bloody baron and moaning myrtle and all the other dead people turned into ghosts when they died? Why isn't harry's parents ghosts when they have died?
There has to be an answer
Have you even read the books? Nearly Headless Nick told us why, because only those afraid of death return, and can only wander where they trod as mortals. Sirius was afraid of pretty much nothing, so he aint coming back. Do think before you type.

NightCrawler341
^^^ Yep, yep, yep. Plus the reason for Harry's parents might be having something due to Voldemort killing them.

ilovedaniel
harry's parents weren't afraid of anything and of course sirius wasn't either like you said and Jk explained that she had to write out someone in the book and she has explained that she will do it again who is also quite close to harry at hogwarts but if she dosen't exactly write how they have died we will never know what to believe. This veil that sirius fell down could lead to anywhere beyond hogwarts like to voldemort which could explain why sirius hasn't come back.
sad sad sad no

TheSun
harry's parents weren't afraid of anything and of course sirius wasn't either like you said and Jk explained that she had to write out someone in the book and she has explained that she will do it again who is also quite close to harry at hogwarts but if she dosen't exactly write how they have died we will never know what to believe. This veil that sirius fell down could lead to anywhere beyond hogwarts like to voldemort which could explain why sirius hasn't come back.
sad sad sad no
LOL, no, the veil apparently kills you, because Lupin sure knew what it did, as he immediately prevented Harry from rushing though it, and knew at once that Sirius was dead.

ilovedaniel
And because Lupin knew what had apparently happened, he didn't want Harry dieing to seeing as both of them are quite close to. I expect because Harry is dreaming all the time, he will have a dream about sirius that will show him exactly what did happen when he fell down the veil but i don't think it will be a very nice dream for him.

ilovedaniel
I hope Hagrid dosen't die in the next book, i think he's really funny. LOL
no expression

ilovedaniel
Does anyone else have any ideas about Sirius and if he does come back, how he will.
Post your comments here
wink rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

NightCrawler341
Imma still going for the dementor idea.

Digikid236
Sirius goes to the land of the dead. Soon he finds a way back. Bringing his parents with him, they help harry.

It could happen. smile Happy Dance love mobile bunny What the f**k? reading raver zorro

NightCrawler341
So.... I'll have what he ^^^ is having.

Harry_Monkey
^^^ That's funny. ^^^

ilovedaniel
That's a cool idea, i think it would be great for the story if it did and finally harry would meet his parents again aswell as Sirius.
stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) reading reading

DenKi
STUPID MUGGLES!!!

USE SPOILER TAGS IF YOUR TELLING THINGS WHAT PEOPLE DONT KNOW. FFS..

ilovedaniel
Less than a week before the next harry potter book comes out and we just can't wait, finally we will find out who dies in it even though most people think it will be dumbledore and we will find out if Sirius black will be returning to the story.
Happy Dance Happy Dance

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by DenKi
STUPID MUGGLES!!!

USE SPOILER TAGS IF YOUR TELLING THINGS WHAT PEOPLE DONT KNOW. FFS..

Try pie, you will relax more.

Hermione202
lol

ilovedaniel
SIRIUS WILL RETURN IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM!!!!!!!!!

NightCrawler341
Ok. Lupin said he is dead. Dumbledore said he is dead. I think they know what's behind the veil more than we do. He is dead, get over it. We will find out why she killed him in the next two books.

ilovedaniel
Just telling everyone that comes into this thread that the new book is fantastic but i'm not going to tell anyone anything because otherwise it will just ruin it for you all but if you haven't got yourself a copy yet then you need to get one.

eek! rolling on floor laughing

DarkCanadian
SIRIUS WILL RETURN IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM!!!!!!!!!
Maybe portrait. Definitely not flesh and blood.

ladygrim
better than nothing big grin

LoVeRgIrL
i don't think that harry will see his god father again

ilovedaniel
My theory is that Harry will dream about his god father but i agree that he may not come back as flesh and blood, or like dark canadian said he could become a portrait even though i don't think Sirius/ Snuffles would like that.
Anyone got any ideas to where Sirius went after died?
reading no expression

ladygrim
in one way i think he will wink when voldie has won and harry is no longer with us

TinkrBellBaBii
i think he'll probably come back. or at least we'll possibly find out that he's alive but he'll never return from behind that curtain thingy.

i also had a dream about this and i dunno if its even possible but
could serius be used as an Inferi?

TinkrBellBaBii
Oi! could somebody PLEASE show me how to do that spoiler thingy? every time i do it it doesnt work!

shadow12
this

TinkrBellBaBii
yeah but how do you MAKE it?

shadow12
write something

HimoKun
retard

ladygrim
big grin

shadow12
Originally posted by HimoKun
retard aren't you nice

DarkCanadian
'Kun is naturally short tempered.

shadow12
noticed

ilovedaniel
Has anyone seen the trailer for the new movie, Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire and if u have wat do u think of it?
eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) angel

sailorsun004
i didnt see it cpu couldnt work it...can we please not get off topic?

and the death of sirius was so tragic...how harry went to his dorm and remembered about the comunicator thing...It brang me to tears--almost

ilovedaniel
Sirius was so close to Harry and now without him, he probably feels lost, i'm sure he will want his revenge and it almost brang me to tears too. J.K Rowling really captures the moment. What did everyone else feel like when they read it? sad reading

ladygrim
nothing at first cuz i didnt read it properly laughing out loud

SlugHorn
Hes dead nothing more they can do....So no harry will never see him again Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

ladygrim
i dont like the fact he wasnt mention very much in book 6 ..

NightCrawler341
Neither did I.

ladygrim
Surely she could of added more than just his name here and there

SlugHorn
i dont get why he didnt take his belongings...?The House The kreacher...?

NightCrawler341
Would you?

ilovedaniel
I agree, Sirius should have been explained more in the 6th book

Clovie
Originally posted by ladygrim
i dont like the fact he wasnt mention very much in book 6 .. It's because Harry didn't want to thinka bout him since it was so hurtful roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sectumsempra
hes gone, and he wont come bak, it adds darkness to the book and to harry character. hes the guy that has everything bad happen to him... its just the way it is..

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by Clovie
It's because Harry didn't want to thinka bout him since it was so hurtful roll eyes (sarcastic)

At least some good things happen to him in these books but the death of Sirius might have changed the way he thinks about things.

Sectumsempra
looks like hes gunna use the Unforgivable word ...starts with f and ends in uck...... firetruck

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by Sectumsempra
looks like hes gunna use the Unforgivable word ...starts with f and ends in uck...... firetruck

That was pointless...

ilovedaniel
Just thought i would add a random picture of Sirius Black into this forum because afterall that is who we are talking about. I don't think Sirius was ever scared of dying but i think that if he never does come back, it will just make Harry so much stronger.

daniels_baby_15
In response to ilovedaniel, I think Sirius is really dead and won't ever come back because wasn't dumbledore like Harry's greatest protector? If she can kill him off, then surely just a godfather wouldn't matter to her. Although, Dumbledore has a portrait so maybe Sirius will have one.

ilovedaniel
Sirius should be made into a portrait for Harry sad

O0oKk
AGREED!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>