Which team would win in an all out battle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jffxex1980
X-Men: Xavier, Jean Grey (w/o the phoenix force), Emma, Collosus, Juggernaut, Polaris, Storm, and X-Man

Avengers: Captain America, Scarlett Witch, Quicksilver, Iron-Man, Thor, Firestar, Wasp, and Hawkeye

JLA: Superman, Wonder Woman, MM, Batman, Flash, GL (most recent GL corp) Hawk Girl, and Aquaman

Legionaires: Superboy, Saturn Girl, Lightning Lass, Kid Quantum II, Mon-El, Elemental Lad, and Magnetic Lad

Fantastic Four: Reed, Johnny, Sue, Ben, She-Hulk, Medusa, Nova (before she became a herald), and Crystal

Which team would win and why? 'Member anything goes. Discuss

hoorayforpeepee
avengers have scarlet witch. the end.

Paola
^ so?

stormfront13
tje sw got a major uprgade

Paola
tell me! eek!

Crimson Phoenix
She alters reality to her will

black wolverine
true dat

The Flash
What if Reed has a mutant gene nullifier which nullifies all mutant powers?

stormfront13
ok i have a general idea of sw's upgrade but does anyone have any pics of the comic where she beat the avengers. it sounds really interesting

FieryBalrog
jean grey w/ no force but SW is allowed? sad

hoorayforpeepee
with the pre-upgrade scarlet witch, i think the justice league wins this one pretty handily.

but...the combined telepathy of xavier, emma, and jean might be enough to just mindwipe everybody quick-fast.

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by stormfront13
ok i have a general idea of sw's upgrade but does anyone have any pics of the comic where she beat the avengers. it sounds really interesting

Here's part of what she did:

http://www.marvel.com/dotcomics/index.htm

Go to Avengers #500 the whole issue should be online

jffxex1980
Alright, pre upgrade scarlett witch and everything else stays. so what who wins?

pr1983
Originally posted by jffxex1980
Alright, pre upgrade scarlett witch and everything else stays. so what who wins?

if the jla hit the telepaths first, its a jla win...

jffxex1980
Originally posted by pr1983
if the jla hit the telepaths first, its a jla win...

IF implies probability. IF seems eternity to the X-Men telepaths. All they need is to think and everyone is brain dead

ebonyblade1
Hey why can't the authority be in this? Justice society? Legionairres? i think they would put up a good fight.

ebonyblade1
oops my fault, you do have the legion.

ebonyblade1
element lad is too powerful to be in this fight if jean grey isn't phoenic and scarlett cannot warp reality.

jffxex1980
Polaris would rearrange elemental Lad

ebonyblade1
He can turn himself to crystal and then turn the oxygen that everyone is breathing to methane. He can surround all of them with inertron or something like that. He is immortal and the last of his people. He ain't going down that easy.

jffxex1980
Yet he is still human. Just because u can control all of the elements on the Periodic table, doesn't mean you're unbeatable. X-Man and jean can affect matter now on a molecular level. Even if he did turn into crystal, it is a proven fact that crystals have pressure points in which one can capitalize on. U say he turns into oxygen? Storm can drop the temperature to sub zero and freeze his molecules or Jean can excite the electrons blow him up. Scartlett Witch says a spell and teleports him into a blackhole. Flash can speed up the oxygen molecules until it sets on fire. Crystal can do the same thing or command elemental lad in his oxygen form to dissipitate.

jffxex1980
Power is nothing when u don't have the finesse.

Draco69
Wonder Woman kills them all. Why? Medousa Head!

I LUUUURVE the Medousa Head! smile

jffxex1980
Elemental lad could turn himself into glass and reflect it back

pr1983
IF implies probability. IF seems eternity to the X-Men telepaths. All they need is to think and everyone is brain dead

supes and flash can move faster than thought... any prep?

Superherovandal
I HATE THAT FREAKING MEDOUSA HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Draco69
Elemental lad could turn himself into glass and reflect it back

Won't work. The Medousa Head even worked with televisions and Internet cameras.

jffxex1980
Everyone closes their eyes and uses the telepaths their "eyes and ears"

Draco69
Also won't work. How the heck are they supposed to know Diana has a Medousa Head that would turn them to stone? By the time they realize what is in Diana's grasp they're already dead.

armandovalles
X-Men win easily since they have juggernaut, who can take out someone like Supes or Thor alone, plus the X-Men also have Colossus.

Draco69
Juggernaut is neutered. He wouldn't last five minutes.

jffxex1980
HELLO! they don't need to see the damn thing! have telepaths! obviously u don't know the principle of telepathy

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
X-Men win easily since they have juggernaut, who can take out someone like Supes or Thor alone, plus the X-Men also have Colossus.
The Medousa Head what the??

hmmmm ok JLA wins

Draco69
HELLO! they don't need to see the damn thing! have telepaths! obviously u don't know the principle of telepathy

Telepaths are damn useless with MM involved.

Draco69
And Aquaman backing him.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Paola
tell me! eek!

Among other things she seems to be altering reality when she f*****ing dreams dammit!!!!!!!!!

~wickerman~

jffxex1980
Ha! When the hell did aquaman become an accomplished telepath huh? I so highly doubt it.

Mainstream
you doubt the power of Aquaman.......well I never!

FieryBalrog
JLA is sooooooooo overpowered roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

jffxex1980
What's he gonna do, contact a bunch of porpoises and make them nip the other teams?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.