KMC and It's Similarities to School

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dogbert
I have noticed that KMC is similar like school:

Raz would be Principle,
The Global Mods would be the Deans, Assistant principle, etc.
The Mod are the teachers that supervise their designated areas
and the rest of the members are the students.

There are the popular people that everyone likes to talk to, the rockers and hip hoppers, the members\students that brown nose the authority (teacher's pet), the students that nobody likes but stick around anyway, the attention whores that will do anything to be noticed; there are the 'class clowns', etc...

The temporarily banned students are the ones suspended and the preeminently banned students are the one that have been expelled.

The students that never posted are the kids that nobody notices.

Then there are the ones who come back over and over, even though they aren't welcome here anymore.

You usually learn something during your time here (or at least I do messed )

The difference is that I enjoy coming here and you can come on whenever you want at oppose to 8:00 AM. stick out tongue
laughing out loud

§pearhead
laughing out loud thats true, through and through stick out tongue

I hope I'm one of the popular kids smart

Dogbert
lol, Yea you are (at least to me) stick out tongue

iluvpippin
wow it is like skool!!!! aaargh and i like it here!!

nazgulinthedark
very true yes

RobBo
...and when you escape from school you'll realise it's like real life....only real life is a lot more dangerous!

LeAtHerRFace
Im da jock. Hahahhahahah

steely balls
i'm the kid who everyone suddenly notices

SlipknoT
I'd be with the stoners

Tex
You're over analytical Dogbert!

That's so hot! smokin'

Shoukan
i agree with you dogbert it is like schooleek!

Tptmanno1
ARRRGGG!!!
School!!!
*runs in circles!*

Dogbert
huh Gee...Thanks....lookaround

Shoukan
omg Tex is a deanerm

wuTa
yes it is...and i'm like john bendor from the breakfast club and the moderators are like prinicpal vernon...son of a *****

DeNiro
I swear to god I said those exact words when I was scrolling down the screen then I saw your post laughing out loud

Gravity Kills
I am the one who sits in the back and who just says something to show they are still alive.

DeNiro
I always have to sit in the front of the class because the stupid god damn teachers dont let me sit where I want any more its so stupid.

Gravity Kills
^someones got to be there, so I can be in the back

badkittykitty
I on my way to janitors closet don't you kids go in there evil face

i slayed buffy
wot am i

Freddy_vs_Jason
I would be the smart-quiet girl that no-one ever notices no but also turns on all the guys shifty

Lord Soth
I think that I'm the weird kid who everybody knows but not everybody likes. That's the way I am @ school anyway

i slayed buffy
wel if this is like skool im the girl who sits with al the bitchy year 10s weres heps ov makeup and walks around with just socks on and sits sharing hed fones with her m8s

Fire
dogbert you forgot one thing, OTF is like the crappy classes from High School (filled with AW's and members that noone likes and ofc the popular but half brain dead cheerleader and football typesstick out tongue)

i slayed buffy
oh and you lay round and sunbathe

Fire
who's sunbathing?

i slayed buffy
lol me and my frends at skool......kmc is kinda like skool but u can swear infront ov the teachas! i spose u do that ne way but u dont get i truble

crazy_c
the real question is, who isn't? no expression

Fire
well I dont care you can swear all you want, but no bashing

i slayed buffy
yeah man bashing is sooo fked up it suks
hey can u get bashed thru pm's and then dus n e fang hapin

Fire
well ofc ppl can write offensive PM's.
altho it is very hard to actualy act on this as a mod it is in the general interest of any member not to do that

i slayed buffy
okie dokie thanks for the info
fuk man i was honestly gona leave with sum ov the pms i got
butttttt......im not big grin

Fire
well if you think they are really insulting you can always FWD them to a mod

badkittykitty
yeah don't leave we all get pm's we wish we hadn't sometimes

i slayed buffy
yeah i fwd'd thim 2 sum ov my mates on kmc but it was offending oh wel its just jelousy i supose

Ryan10000000000
im the quiet goth

LeAtHerRFace
eek! ..... laughing

Lord Soth
Check what I said ealier...I'm just the psycho kid that only some people appreciate Happy Dance laughing

i slayed buffy
im da gal up da bak chillin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.