who are the best goblins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
who are the best green an hob goblins

Spideys Sister
Gabriel stacy the grey goblin, and the original green goblin

Doc Ock
Gabriel Stacy's existence will soon be erased forever mark my words.

Sins past was the biggest load of bull in the history of Spider-Man.Fans HATED it with a passion.And with good reason.

The best Goblins are Norman,Harry as Green Goblins and Roderick Kingsley as Hobgoblin.

Spideys Sister
Dude are SO doc ockish. go jump in the east river and let those metal arms weigh you down

Doc Ock
Tell you what darling.You grow up a bit and develop a brain then we'll talk wink

Btw thanks for the compliment.Being called Doc Ockish is truly great.Because Doc Ock is so great big grin

Doc Ock
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/TheLizard/cus001.jpg

Spideys Sister
OMG!!!!!!!! DUDE YOU ARE SO ASKING FOR A FIGHT!!!!! And thats why spidey always kicks docs ass! stick out tongue evil face mad mad mad laughing out loud

Doc Ock
Spidey always kicks EVERY villain's ass.Therefore your comment is useless and void.

I declare thee OWNED stick out tongue Happy Dance laughing

Spideys Sister
*****! DONT **** WITH ME ON MY OWN TURF!!!!! HOW OLD ARE YOU? 80

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
*****! DONT **** WITH ME ON MY OWN TURF!!!!! HOW OLD ARE YOU? 80

Listen kid,because I KNOW you are a child,stop your stupid behaviour.

You want to throw a little tantrum then go do it in front of mommy and daddy and stop spamming the place with your immature BS.

Your turf?? roll eyes (sarcastic) The only turf you probably own is a Barbie doll house.

Spideys Sister
BARBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS YOUR LUCKY YOUR SOME RETARD ON EVERYONES IGNORE LIST INSTED OF SOME GUY IN THE STEET!
YEAH,I'M A KID AND I'M ****ING PROUD BECAUSE MY ASS IS SMARTER THAN YOU LOSER WANNA BE ASS ! YOU GOT SOMETHIN TO SAY DON'T RUIN THE THREAD

Doc Ock
It's street not steet.And instead not insted.

And you say I'm the retarded one laughing out loud

Now behave little one.

Spideys Sister
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I HATE YOU YOU SON OF A *****! TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE AND SHUT THE HELL UP

Doc Ock
Norman Osborn is the definitive Goblin.

Harry is a great predecessor.

Kingsley is the best Hobgoblin.

Nuff said.

Spideys Sister
fine I'll agree with you to shut you up

Doc Ock
fine I'll agree with you to shut you up

Your immaturity astounds me.

If you don't like what I'm saying then put me on ignore since I'm supposedly on everyones list as it is roll eyes (sarcastic)

I was trying to get this thread back on topic.I was not talking to you.

But no you had to come in here and stir it up again.

You shut me up?? HA! Thanks for the laugh kid.

Now I'm done with you.Apologies to the thread starter and Paola.

Nataku8188
Demogoblin is the best goblin, ever.

VenomCarnage21
The Originals by far.

The original Green Goblin and the original Hobgoblin.

dominic/wolf
apologie excepted

whirlysplat
I like the golblin teasmade

DarkCrawler
Orginal Hobgoblin.

Spideys Sister
All of them were fine but the original hob goblin was kinda weird.

doctorstrongbad
I always liked Jack O' Lantern but I'm not sure if he counts.

VeNoIIvII
Man does Dock Ock have to fight with everyone???? Seriously if you dotn agree with that guy he will argue his ass of....and then when he doesnt have a comeback he will just make fun of your spelling.. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Doc Ock
Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
Man does Dock Ock have to fight with everyone???? Seriously if you dotn agree with that guy he will argue his ass of....and then when he doesnt have a comeback he will just make fun of your spelling..

Thats because you are a kid who cannot spell and is just so easy to make fun of Happy Dance laughing out loud Happy Dance laughing out loud Happy Dance

Mr Parker
Norman and Harry as Green Goblin.

Nataku8188
DEMOGOBLIN !!!!

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Thats because you are a kid who cannot spell and is just so easy to make fun of Happy Dance laughing out loud Happy Dance laughing out loud Happy Dance

All that shows is your imaturity... Grow up ******* and stop picking on the people who kick ass

Nataku8188
All that shows is your imaturity... Grow up ******* and stop picking on the people who kick ass

Telling someone to grow up, using a swearword, and praising yourself in one sentence? Irony at it's best.

Doc Ock

You can't even spell immaturity so don't lecture me on it.

And Nataku8188 you hit the nail right on the head there yes

Spideys Sister
Dude I thought that was a compliment.. and I told you I'm 14 I cant spell for shit even when I'm typing fast. cool

fruits
i like the Demogoblin

Spideys Sister
Demo goblin does kick ass.

Nataku8188
Demo goblin does kick ass.

I've already said that twice, yet you ignore me?!??! DIE INSOLENCE!!

:: Beats you to death with Whoopi Goldberg ::

fruits
but seriously, lets take a look at the 3 goblins and ill let you decide.

the green goblin. look how sconny and loser-like he looks. he's wearing a friggin purple hat for pete's sake!!

fruits
hobgoblin. i must admit he is like, a million times cooler then the green goblin, but with the overall look and powers, like no difference except for instead of wearing gay purple, he wears orange. but notice he has the prety much exact same glider

Doc Ock
In the Green Goblin's first few appearances he used to fly on a broomstick.

fruits
now, last but certainly not least, the Demogoblin. just look how kick ass he looks. he likes a REAL friggin goblin. and check out that glider. KICK ASS!! he looks like he could take the green goblin and the hobgoblin with one hand tied behind his back.!!!! seriously, what do you think?

Doc Ock
Mmmmm I was never keen on Demogoblin with all his religious rantings etc.

GGgrievous725
i like demogoblin but i agree with dok ock he is way to religous

Next Venom_girl
Norman and Harry Osborn, Jason Phillip Macendale, the Demogoblin, Phil Urich (the good goblin), and Fury the Goblin Queen (Spider-girl rogue's gallery).

spencerspider
Norman,Harry (I like Harry)
Roderick Kingsley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.