New TRL TV spot 5/4/05

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EHmasterJedi
simply awsume best ive seen sense the prequils probably, anyone have this on the internet yet?

LandoSpeeder2
I sure hope someone will post it on the Internet.

Alliance
whats in it?

Sith_Dreamer
Damnit! I missed it! Why! And is FOX ever gonna show some footage?

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by Sith_Dreamer
Damnit! I missed it! Why! And is FOX ever gonna show some footage? Who knows, but I've seen "Tragedy" on vh1, mtv, and abc family.

bilb

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by bilb

confused

EHmasterJedi
The music is from that piece that sound like LOTR, at the begining they show Sidious as Hologram saying- "the war is nearly over", Yoda has a great line that says- "the boy you knew, gone he is consumed by Darth Vader", and theres another from Palpi, "know the Darth side Anakin" which also sounded great, theres a couple new shots of the wookie battle, and one of Obi cuting down some clone troopers i believe.

NOTE: this is very very very LOTR lol which i loved almost as much as SWs so its great.

LightSaber_Part
now, was it during the commercial break?? or during the show??

EHmasterJedi
during the show, just like they did with the Teaser, they said it was shown there first, so id think the OS would have it, they updated with some sort of opening battle thing but not that yet

EHmasterJedi
might be a good bet to watch ET they may show it ill watch it again, though i taped the first one i would definatly like a internet one, my cable sucks

DarkYoda
blowupblowup

EHmasterJedi
LOL, im surprised it wasnt already up, seems like we always have everything before TV lol

DarkYoda
vampire

astrofan428
I hope this doesnt go like last time, where one guy said he saw a spot on tv but nobody beleieved him only to see it a week later.

Anakin2Vader
Originally posted by DarkYoda
vampire

Whats the matter DarkYoda... not excited for more footage?

great work on the Video game footage by the way big grin

Prod
Hey...when was it aired????maybe I can see it...I live in west...

???

what was in it??

EHmasterJedi
TRL on Mtv it comes on at 5:00 eastern time, the main reason i was watching it at all was becasue Orlando Bloom was on

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Prod
Hey...when was it aired????maybe I can see it...I live in west...

???

what was in it??

Watch TRL whenever it airs out there in California. Record it for us to if you don't mind... big grin

EHmasterJedi
That scene where Padime says "Anakin your breaking my Heart" sounded much better to, it wasnt another version but the music, and feeling made it alot better.

Prod
I dont watch TRL...so no clue what time...

astrofan428
Oc and Trl, put this shit on a show a star wars fan might actually watch. They are really trying to hook that 12-13 year girl demographic.

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by EHmasterJedi
TRL on Mtv it comes on at 5:00 eastern time, the main reason i was watching it at all was becasue Orlando Bloom was on

was he on for kingdom of Heaven??

DarkYoda
Originally posted by astrofan428
Oc and Trl, put this shit on a show a star wars fan might actually watch. They are really trying to hook that 12-13 year girl demographic.

True enough...the last thing I want in the theater is a bunch of giggling and talking 13 year old girls who don't have a clue about the story.

EHmasterJedi
It should come on at 5:00 for you on the west coast, but it will be 8:00 here i think by the time it airs there, if not resort to the TV guide or some sort of schedule

Prod
8 for u???or 8 for us???

it is 4:12 right now

LightSaber_Part
True enough...the last thing I want in the theater is a bunch of giggling and talking 13 year old girls who don't have a clue about the story.

OH, don't even talk about that.
those little nincompoops that know nothing miffed

astrofan428
Oh my go, Anakin is soooooo hot!!! He is way too hot for that ***** Padme.

Listen to that for 2 and half hours.

DenKi
LINK US

Texansfan05
I agree with astrofan and DarkYoda yes

EHmasterJedi
8 for u???or 8 for us???

it is 4:12 right now

I fixed my above post, go check your schedule speacaily if you have a TV guide channel it should be lsted by now.

Anakin2Vader
That scene where Padime says "Anakin your breaking my Heart" sounded much better to, it wasnt another version but the music, and feeling made it alot better.

I hope your right... in the first trailer i saw that line in (i think tragedy) I thought it was horrible for what should be a huge moment... looks like Hayden stepped it up for this one but I'm not convinced yet that Natalie has

Prod
OK...I will TRY to catch it...

LightSaber_Part
Three cheers for Prod!!!

Hip, Hip, Hooray.

Hip, Hip, Hooray.

Hip, Hip, Hooray.

DarthAJ
i'll watch it...

Prod
I heard someone is putting it up...here is a description that someone put:

"Boy, if that doesn't get your eyes wet with emotion, nothing ever will.
It is the Godfather of the Star Wars TV Spots.
Really painful, mourful music and vocals overtop of:
Sidious hologram: The end of the war is near.
On May 19th...
Anakin: Something is wrong here. I'm not the Jedi I should be.
A Hero Will Fall
Palpatine: Know the power of the dark side, Anakin.
Slow motion Visuals
Palpatine, addressing the Senate, with hands to the sky: The republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire.
Anakin marches with troops.
Yoda to Obi-Wan: The boy you trained, gone he is. Consumed by Darth Vader.
Obi-Wan: You were the Chosen one.
A luminous, unseen shot of Padme from the side with the glow of the sun in slow mo with a slo mo shot of the duel set againsat the lava, Space battle, Yoda twisting his saber...
Anakin: The Jedi turned against me. Don't you turn against me.
Padme: Anakin, you're breaking my heart.
This summer...
Slow shots of Wookie war and Threepio and R2. R2 BEEPS.
The Saga is complete.
Vader slow mo rising.
Titles."

anyone confirm this???those who saw it???

LightSaber_Part
Where did you get this info??

EHmasterJedi
Yeah i saw that posted over at Rebelscum.com its basically accurate includeing the part about the God Father

that was another good part was when they showed Palpi in the senate and he said "first Galaxtic Empire" and rised his arms, at the moment a big chorus came in which was very LOTR, and works just as great for SWs.

Anakin2Vader
at the moment a big chorus came in which was very LOTR, and works just as great for SWs.

you do realize that star wars came out like 25 years before Lord of the rings dont you? lol

bilb

YEAY!! At long last its now being shown that we girls love SW too!!

EHmasterJedi
yeah but the music is whats so LOTR, that music is definatly not your normal SWs music, but it works great

darthmonkey9206
you do realize that star wars came out like 25 years before Lord of the rings dont you? lol

doesnt matter, they are both super films.

And i cant wait to get this footage!

HateWork
i doubt there will be any young girls in the audience at the midnight screening.

but no movie can be ruined for me worse than X2 was by stupid people in the crowd. between captain obvious in front of us, the goon beside us or the annoying ****'s behind us who wouldn't shut up, the entire experience was ruined.

DarkYoda
OK...I will TRY to catch it...

dance

Who da man? Prod da man!! pimp

HAROLD
I HAVE TO SEE THIS.

Prod
Someone is uploading it right now...but it will be crappy quality...

then someone at 6 (it's 5 right now)

should have a better quality...

and I heard that they showed it again on FOX

DarkYoda
YEAY!! At long last its now being shown that we girls love SW too!!

I'm not talking about the "cool" star wars chicks... I'm talking about that annoying younger kid sister and her twenty friends who think they are all grown up-that do nothing but ruin the experience for the true fans.

EHmasterJedi
ive been trying to think of which piece of LOTR music reminds me most of it, the part ware Boromir is killed trying to save the hobbits Many and Pippen, the middle end of the TV spot sounds alot like that. alot

HAROLD
Someone is uploading it right now...but it will be crappy quality...

then someone at 6 (it's 5 right now)

should have a better quality...

and I heard that they showed it again on FOX Prod, I will never understand your tireless efforts to assure that these vids are in our hands. Thanks a lot. big grin

XX Emperor XX
I heard someone is putting it up...here is a description that someone put:

"Boy, if that doesn't get your eyes wet with emotion, nothing ever will.
It is the Godfather of the Star Wars TV Spots.
Really painful, mourful music and vocals overtop of:
Sidious hologram: The end of the war is near.
On May 19th...
Anakin: Something is wrong here. I'm not the Jedi I should be.
A Hero Will Fall
Palpatine: Know the power of the dark side, Anakin.
Slow motion Visuals
Palpatine, addressing the Senate, with hands to the sky: The republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire.
Anakin marches with troops.
Yoda to Obi-Wan: The boy you trained, gone he is. Consumed by Darth Vader.
Obi-Wan: You were the Chosen one.
A luminous, unseen shot of Padme from the side with the glow of the sun in slow mo with a slo mo shot of the duel set againsat the lava, Space battle, Yoda twisting his saber...
Anakin: The Jedi turned against me. Don't you turn against me.
Padme: Anakin, you're breaking my heart.
This summer...
Slow shots of Wookie war and Threepio and R2. R2 BEEPS.
The Saga is complete.
Vader slow mo rising.
Titles."

anyone confirm this???those who saw it???

Yes this is basically what was on the TV spot...I saw it on trl myself but UNFORTUNATELY I did not record it I was completely caught off guard when they said they were showing a new tv spot and I didn't have time to put a tape in b/c I didn't want to miss it myself...I was actually only watching trl b/c I'm in love with the VJ Vanessa, but thank god I did it is incredible, very dark and emotional by far the best of the tv spots

Prod
Originally posted by HAROLD
Prod, I will never understand your tireless efforts to assure that these vids are in our hands. Thanks a lot. big grin

LOL

it is my job...

bilb
I'm not talking about the "cool" star wars chicks... I'm talking about that annoying younger kid sister and her twenty friends who think they are all grown up-that do nothing but ruin the experience for the true fans.

Ahh, I see.. the teeny boppers huh?? Well they get on my nerves too but so long as they keep milking their mama & daddy's wallets to go see the film, the longer it will play in theatres.. So theres a silver lining I guess!! stick out tongue

Prod
i think this is it...to what people are saying at TFN:

http://rapidshare.de/files/1578906/revenge.zip.html

no sound

DarkYoda
Ahh, I see.. the teeny boppers huh?? Well they get on my nerves too but so long as they keep milking their mama & daddy's wallets to go see the film, the longer it will play in theatres.. So theres a silver lining I guess!! stick out tongue

They can go see it as much as they want for all I care...make Lucas richer if they want to. They just better not be there when I go see it. stick out tongue wink laughing

bilb
They can go see it as much as they want for all I care...make Lucas richer if they want to. They just better not be there when I go see it. stick out tongue wink laughing

I know just what you mean.. I think the midnight screening will be cool tho.. I am guessing it wil probably be for hard core fans mainly..

Oh no, just had a thought.. FANBOYS galore confused

Not sure which is worse! stick out tongue

HAROLD
TV spot looks great. Let us know as soon as you get an audio copy, Prod.

EHmasterJedi
NO SOUND?!?! hell it not even worth downloading lol, the music is what makes it, id suggest waiting for that.

AnonymousKnown
I WANT SOUND!

DeVi| D0do
hahaha, that was funny... the quality, I mean. big grin

thanks though, Prod!

Alliance
...umm...he said there was no sound...but it was pretty good, there is definately ne footage (though few adn far between) but some scenes that should certainly be worth seeing...with sound.

XX Emperor XX
yea the sound and music is what makes it...lets go prod get one with audio

EHmasterJedi
My favorite part is probably when Yoda delivers the Anakins Darth Vader line it sounds and feels like its right out of the OT

TheElectricFox
just saw one that where palpy said "we will have our revenge"

DarkYoda
I know just what you mean.. I think the midnight screening will be cool tho.. I am guessing it wil probably be for hard core fans mainly..

Oh no, just had a thought.. FANBOYS galore confused

Not sure which is worse! stick out tongue

I'm bringing my Triumph puppet with me when I see it. cool

Prod
I just saw it on TV...

it was awesome!!!

will try to get sound for u guys...

BAILY
Trust in Prod I do... honourary member of the Baily Side of the Force.....

astrofan428
Holy Shit guys!!!

They just what was without a doubt the best ROTS commercial on Smallville.

It focuses heavy on Anakin and Padme, staring with them reuniting after the space battle, shows all the main charcaters, shows just after Mace's death, show Padme asking Obi if he is giong to kill Anakin, anakin telling Padme he is diong this for them. I dont think this is the one the topic creator talked about.

I know people on this board record Smallville so find if anyone has it.

WildeZc
(edit)

Prod
thanks man!!!

will upload mirror...

DarkYoda
Prod...

You rule!!! cool

DeVi| D0do
so it looks like we'll be getting a few tv spots on the OS tonight... big grin

Thanks WildeZc!

WildeZc
Prod rules?! I posted the video with sound! stick out tongue

EHmasterJedi
wow seems like a few are leaking out without a peep from the OS

macgeek2005
Originally posted by WildeZc
Here guys:

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=23ELAVAH2YM0T2EOAWKTSSRT8L

I just made this video! Enjoy!

If you watch it, please make a mirror of it!

Is that the real thing?

You say "You" just made it.

WildeZc
Yes it is real, I filmed my TV with my digital camera! I made the video of it!

astrofan428
Im telling you the one from Smallville is so freaking emotional. It has more pumped than the trailer.

Something IO left out was Emperor creepily saying something like"ONce more the sith will rise"

astrofan428
Nice quick thinking on taping that, I can probaly do that for the one I just saw but it wont have sound.

Edit: Nevermind my lens is broken.

macgeek2005
When are we getting a non-bootleg version of this TV Spot?

Prod
Prod rules?! I posted the video with sound! stick out tongue

Thanks again...

big grin

i saw it on TV...it was awesome...yes

uploading mirror

Prod
Originally posted by macgeek2005
When are we getting a non-bootleg version of this TV Spot?

It is posted above...wink

Anakin2Vader
there was one on smallville that was different from the one on trl? how many of these things are they gonna make
thanks for the link prod and WildeZc smile

DeVi| D0do
that was way cool WildeZc! Uploading now. cool

and that host is HOT! big grin

BAILY
Astrofan... you are a new honourary member of the Bailyhood.... good man

macgeek2005
Where does it say when we're getting a non-bootleg version?

Alliance
Excellent Work everyone...Another victory for KMC!

Prod
Originally posted by Anakin2Vader
there was one on smallville that was different from the one on trl? how many of these things are they gonna make
thanks for the link prod and WildeZc smile

when does smallvillew air???I will try get that...

DeVi| D0do
eww, Smallville... is it really worth putting yourself through that just for a commercial?!? wink

Prod
Where does it say when we're getting a non-bootleg version? sorry...I hadnt looked at the file yet...

I have link...PM me for it...

XX Emperor XX
all new american idol and alias is coming on at 9.... I'll bet they play it on there

Jediparti
Just watched it. Thsi is the best trailer yet. This film will be the best from what i've seen. Got chills all over. UNBELIEVABLE!!

Prod
sorry...I hadnt looked at the file yet...

I have link...PM me for it...

I meant the same one that Wild posted!!

LOL...sorry to get u guys confused...

bilb
OMG!! KMC got a link BEFORE MF or TFN!! w00t!!

macgeek2005
so.. yeah. I'm wondering when we'll have one that's like filling up the screen, not a boot-leg. Like the way we see all the other TV spots.

geet
hahaha, where is the non bootleg one?!

WildeZc
Actually, I posted the link on TFN first dude!

Sorry! big grin stick out tongue

DeVi| D0do
Traitor!

big grin wink

AnonymousKnown
DAMN, now I have to watch smallville

WildeZc
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Traitor!

big grin wink

Hey! I've been a member there for a lot longer than I have here! big grin stick out tongue

DeVi| D0do
ahh, fair enough then. stick out tongue

Prod
lol

Alliance
oh well, least we got it.

astrofan428
The one during Smallville I believe had the most new footage of any of the commercial. About 3 different scenes of Anakin crying. A scene of him kneeling infront of a newly deformed Palpatine. An Obi and Ani staredown on the floating platform(from c3 vid) More of the "Breaking my heart" scene.

I wish I could get on here but I cant.

Prod
anotehr link...that wont die wink

http://rapidshare.de/files/1579449/HPIM1373.AVI.html

LightSaber_Part
SO whats happening?? ( I have been watching LOST, It was very good by the way)

so do these links have sound

WildeZc
The best part is, MF.com didn't get it at all! laughing out loud

That's what those retards get for banning me for no reason!

I guarantee that someone has now posted my video on MF.com, and is taking credit for it! Those sad little morons! laughing out loud

Prod
The one during Smallville I believe had the most new footage of any of the commercial. About 3 different scenes of Anakin crying. A scene of him kneeling infront of a newly deformed Palpatine. An Obi and Ani staredown on the floating platform(from c3 vid) More of the "Breaking my heart" scene.

do u live on east side?!

can u tell me what time smallville came on the TV???better...what time did the add comeon?!?!

LandoSpeeder2
I just missed Smallville to see LOST, what a piece of sh!t that was, they said on the preview it would be an episode everyone would be talking about for weeks, what a peace of sh!t that was, they didn't give us anything to talk about save for what we already knew.

LightSaber_Part

I guarantee that someone has now posted my video on MF.com, and is taking credit for it! Those sad little morons! laughing out loud

Woot, Wooot Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

DeVi| D0do

lol... I posted the soundless version, only 'cause I found it so funny laughing

I haven't seen your version up there yet... big grin

LandoSpeeder2
do u live on east side?!

can u tell me what time smallville came on the TV???better...what time did the add comeon?!?! Here it came on at 7:00 so I'd say another hour before it comes on over there.

Prod
Yeah...another hour...thanks..I dont want to watch the whole show...anyone know what time the add came on?!

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
I just missed Smallville to see LOST, what a piece of sh!t that was, they said on the preview it would be an episode everyone would be talking about for weeks, what a peace of sh!t that was, they didn't give us anything to talk about save for what we already knew.

some big fan you are

astrofan428
Yeah Prod you should have about an hour, its on the WB. The commercial was a little more than halfway through.

Jedi Priestess

Damn skippy it did!!!!! Had tons of new footage, mainly of Anakin. Was a great spot!!!! Im so glad I never miss Smallville! laughing out loud

MOTHERBOX

I guarantee that someone has now posted my video on MF.com, and is taking credit for it! Those sad little morons! laughing out loud OMG you 2 its that fat bastard tony montana if you disagree with him he justs bans you, I ****ing hate them over there. KMC is where its at. mad

KMC should make a Tshirt saying FMF.com,, I would buy one.

Prod
so around 7:15 ish???

I can get it on my TV...no chance of getting it on comp though...I dont have the equipment...

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by LightSaber_Part
some big fan you are I'm mad cus they lied to us for ratings. mad

astrofan428
Yeah...another hour...thanks..I dont want to watch the whole show...anyone know what time the add came on?!

It came on a little past halfway through, but that could change.

MOTHERBOX
BTW if someone could pm me a link so I dont have to hunt one down, That would be great. smile

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
I'm mad cus they lied to us for ratings. mad
laughing out loud

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by MOTHERBOX
OMG you 2 its that fat bastard tony montana if you disagree with him he justs bans you, I ****ing hate them over there. KMC is where its at. mad

I only go to MF coz I can swear there big grin rock

astrofan428
See JP knows what to do, damn all you Smallville haters. You go watch your LOST, you just Lost the best E3 spot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Jedi Priestess
OMG you 2 its that fat bastard tony montana if you disagree with him he justs bans you, I ****ing hate them over there. KMC is where its at. mad

Thats a pretty dumb statement to make considering that its been MF.com thats been leaking 90% of everything we've got for ROTS.

DeVi| D0do
TV is crap...it's not even worth owning a TV these days...

'cept for these tv spots that is wink

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
its been MF.com thats been leaking 90% of everything we've got for ROTS.
very true.

LightSaber_Part
See JP knows what to do, damn all you Smallville haters. You go watch your LOST, you just Lost the best E3 spot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I just saw the SW diet Pepsi Ad with Yoda big grin

So You MISSED THAT!!!!!!!!!
MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Jedi Priestess

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh damn I KNOW!!!!!!! Lionell is BACK with a vengence!!!!!

astrofan428
Your food you do not want.

MOTHERBOX
Thats a pretty dumb statement to make considering that its been MF.com thats been leaking 90% of everything we've got for ROTS. Ok I take it back,, F TONY embarrasment big grin

astrofan428
Oh damn I KNOW!!!!!!! Lionell is BACK with a vengence!!!!!

Hell Yeah, teach Dr. Quinn to mess with the Luthors.

Prod
perma link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/1579419/trl.wmv.html

incase....LOL

MOTHERBOX
BTW I have not goten anything from MF.com only the web docs here and torrents so I still say F em.

LandoSpeeder2
Heck maybe I'll go watch what ever show is on now on WB

MOTHERBOX
perma link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/1579419/trl.wmv.html

incase....LOL Thx Prod once again PROD to the rescue Happy Dance

astrofan428
I am glad I have my DVR, I get to watch it over and over. It makes you want to cry, which doesnt make me look like less of man because Darth ****ing Vader is doing it in the same commercial.

DeVi| D0do
ok, well I think this is kinda useless now since we got rapidshares but it's already uploaded so:

http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3FZR4QSITG73P0RIFQ3S0WU43Q

by WildeZc.

macgeek2005
UGHH. I Want to see this in good quality. lol. he he

Jedi Priestess
BTW I have not goten anything from MF.com only the web docs here and torrents so I still say F em.

laughing Just where do you think people get the stuff they post here?

macgeek2005
Hey Jedi Priestess, how old are you? i'm just wonderin...

MOTHERBOX
laughing Just where do you think people get the stuff they post here? laughing Not the webdocs sister.

astrofan428
Never ask a woman that...

Prod
UGHH. I Want to see this in good quality. lol. he he

laughing

I have it on my VCR smokin'

LOL...dont know how to get it on my comp though...

um...does smallville come on ABC or WB???

HAROLD
Hey Jedi Priestess, how old are you? i'm just wonderin... Too old to be posting on these forums.

I'm kidding!

astrofan428
WB

Jedi Priestess
Hey Jedi Priestess, how old are you? i'm just wonderin...

Old enough to be 16 when ANH came out in 1977. You do the math. laughing out loud

DeVi| D0do
or you could just check her profile wink

Prod
LOL....I actually did the math...laughing

HAROLD
People are saying they've seen multiple TV spots on various shows.

Exactly how many new spots are we talking about?

LightSaber_Part
LOL....I actually did the math...laughing

ME too laughing laughing

macgeek2005
me too. I got 44. What about you?

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by HAROLD
People are saying they've seen multiple TV spots on various shows.

Exactly how many new spots are we talking about?

only two so far, I think...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>