who loves victoria secrets???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaidaboo
if youve ever bin in the stiore you know whut im talkin about...but they suck they recently discontinued a bunch of sizes including mine but i still love the store.....anyone else feel me???

FeceMan
I believe you have just opened yourself to a slew of random insults, but the people here on KMC are generally nicer than that. Try posting this on the WoW forums, though.

kaidaboo
y would i get trash explain

kaidaboo
and sry dude i cant find any wow forums

FeceMan
Trust me, you are far from missing out on any form of intellectually stimulating discussion.

kaidaboo
i dont think there is anyone with a logical thought in there head on this forum ...and i doubt you will be offering me with any new knowledge i dont dont already encompass so stop trying to act like your the fu*kin president cuz if you havent noticed hes a moron as well...i merly wanted to get a topic going i wasnt expecting a mind dulling convo with you

kaidaboo
just a thought mind your own dammmm buizznesss
\

kaidaboo
i bet you wernt expecting that responce its taking you a while to think of something to say isnt it...not as intelligent as you portray yourself to be huh'

Afro Cheese
Shut up.

Lana
What the f**k? does this thread have a point?

Junk like this goes in the OTF. The GDF is for serious, intelligent conversations.

kaidaboo
no it doesnt just thought it would be more exciting then all the otheres i found... but there is a lil boy on a here that has a power trip and thinks hes a road scoller or somethin

Lana
Yes, this DOES go in the OTF. It has no point. It's not a debate or discussion or anything, which is what goes in here.

kaidaboo
omg another dork yellin at me about serios convo please look at the rest of the forums there far from fuc*in serious convos grow up kids

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Lana
What the f**k? does this thread have a point?

I think she's saying she want's to get felt up. And that she doesn't know that Victoria's secret is that she is a man.

kaidaboo
go away you twerp
your reallly a dork arnt you?

kaidaboo
sry hunnny i dont need to get felt up but you obviosly need to get layedhave fun tryin

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by kaidaboo
go away you twerp
your reallly a dork arnt you?

If you keep telling everyone to go away, then no one will not take you seriously.

kaidaboo
now im leaving so you dorks can have your gay party back

Capt_Fantastic
sry hunnny i dont need to get felt up but you obviosly need to get layedhave fun tryin

Try? That's novel. I'll actually put effort into it the next time I get laid.

Capt_Fantastic
now im leaving so you dorks can have your gay party back Thanks. Besides, this should be in the off topic forum. You'll get less flak from people.

kaidaboo
yes and im so afraid that npo ones gonna talk me seriously
growe up boys

Lana
omg another dork yellin at me about serios convo please look at the rest of the forums there far from fuc*in serious convos grow up kids

The GDF is where serious convos go. Go post shit elsewhere.

now im leaving so you dorks can have your gay party back

Bye, don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Capt_Fantastic
I think any one of us will talk you seriously, once you have something serious to talk about.

kaidaboo
hunnny youlll never have someone who looks like me so have f=un with you friedn ansd a paper bag

Capt_Fantastic
hunnny youlll never have someone who looks like me so have f=un with you friedn ansd a paper bag

It's a pretty sure bet I won't.

KharmaDog
Another functioning mental midget tries to impress us with their complete lack of wit, complete lack of intelligence, typing skills of a 3 year old and the maturity of a 24 hr flu virus.

Post on kaidaboo, your ramblings are mildly entertaining and it allows all of us to wallow in your complete ignorance when we want to feel dirty.

WindDancer
if youve ever bin in the stiore you know whut im talkin about...but they suck they recently discontinued a bunch of sizes including mine but i still love the store.....anyone else feel me???

This is one most dumbest thread I've read. No point of discussion and not worth moving to another forum. I'll just close it!

just a thought mind your own dammmm buizznesss
\

Don't do that again kaidaboo!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.