Spiderman 3 villin news

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VeNoIIvII
For everyone out there who have herd, or are hoping that the Sandman is going to be the next villin in SP3, this will either be good news or bad news. The Villin for SP3 has NOT been chosen AT ALL! All if the talk about the spys seeign sandman art at sony studies is true, but its only because when they make superhero movies they alwyas draw out all possible villins or new characters to see what they will look like. They have made lots of drawinfs of the Hob Gobllin, Venom, Sandman, and a few others. So just because these so called "spys" happend to run accross some Sandman pictures just means at that tiem they were drawing him. One other thing to clear up...all of the people who say that from watchign the other 2 movies they can see the director leaning towards a certain villin is also a bunch of crack. The director has no clue what the story will even be for the next movies as hes makign them. He goes with the flow. I know this by watchign many interviews, and shows on him

----Hope this helps soem of the peopel panicking about Sandman being the villin.

NoFate007
And what is your source for this?

Doc Ock
What a load of BS.

You think they just decided to cast Thomas Haden Church for the hell of it and then decide which villain he'll play later??

Don't be ridiculous.They know exactly who the villain is and what the story will be.

Spideys Sister
sorry but that IS stupid

VeNoIIvII
Ok you guys obviuosly dont get what i was sayin...I know they know who the villin is now that theve casted someone, all im sayin is its not sandman..they make sketches of all spidys villins, and then decide. They have picked a villin already, but it probably is NOT sandman. I will know for sure very soon. I have many freinds and family acting and producing in Cali. right know, and as soon as they find it out... I will say. All i know is that in studios right now, there has been alot of signs that point to Venom, including a promo Venom costum that was recently made by a major company in New York that also made the Spidy costumes........and no Doc Ock this isnt BS

---I also know that the next Sipdey outfit will be different, but only if you really look. The spidy symbol will be slightly changed, and the webbing will make him look more intimidating.....

Doc Ock
I'm sorry but I will take this as BS.

Everytime a superhero movie comes out a bunch of people come along claiming they have inside info.And it ALWAYS turns out to be crap.

Venom costume?? Thomas Haden Church is like 46 years old and looks 56.Do you really think he is going to play Eddie Brock?? A character who is supposed to be in his mid 20's???

This isn't even a decent bluff you're trying to pull here so I won't even say nice try wink

LIL-G
you smell that? i smell b.s first off sam rami said he wont even touch venom nor carnage.

if anything it's the lizard or harry/green goblin.

if i had to pick a villain for spidey3 i would say either ryhno or mysterio

VeNoIIvII
No B.S here guys. Here is the latest that ive herd.....Thomas Church will be playin a supporting villin, not the mian role. If you people are stupid enough to think that they would show the person playin the main villin already your pretty wacked. There is another person that theve signed and havnt released a name yet. Venom, no matter what you guys want to beleive or think you know, will be in this movie...its 99% sure. Marval has bought the rights of Venom for this movie, based on a trick question asked to Sam Rami in a Spiderman 2 interview, when he was asked about it, accidently said to much. None thought anythign of it tho. If he didnt put Venom in the third one it would be like not having the Joker in Batman...it just wouldnt work. Just wait a couple more weeks maybe months guys, and youll finnally know that i am not speaking BS but i DO know what im talkign about. If i didnt say already there will be 2 villins, thats who Thomas Church will play, probably sandomam or mysterio.

Doc Ock
Listen sonny it's time to quit while you're NOT ahead.Ain't nobody buying it.

Venom won't be in 3.

And for the record Alfred Molina was cast as Doc Ock months before filming began so again your silly bluffs ain't no good.

What else ya got because you're battin 50-0 against your favour.

VeNoIIvII
Did you here youself!! they did not tell us that he was playin Doc Ock tho?? DID they ??? NO!!!!! Venom has already been set up for SP3... Jammeson has already gone to the moon which was said in SP3, and his son has also been to the moon. Venom IS coming. And i dotn care if you belive me. All of the facts are there. Sam also said in a UK interview that he'll give the audience what they want for the 3rd movie.. What do you think that means????...VENOM..........If you think im B.S'ing then STOP COMING AND READING THIS!!!!

LIL-G
veno get a life you pocket protecting av nerd.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
Did you here youself!! they did not tell us that he was playin Doc Ock tho?? DID they ??? NO!!!!! Venom has already been set up for SP3... Jammeson has already gone to the moon which was said in SP3, and his son has also been to the moon. Venom IS coming. And i dotn care if you belive me. All of the facts are there. Sam also said in a UK interview that he'll give the audience what they want for the 3rd movie.. What do you think that means????...VENOM..........If you think im B.S'ing then STOP COMING AND READING THIS!!!!

Yes they did tell us he was Doc Ock.I can find you the article from febuary 2003 if you want.You really know NOTHING!!!

In fact we knew Doc Ock was going to be the villain in SM-2 we just didn't know who was playing him until they cast Alfred Molina.

Wow you really don't know anything at all about the Spider-Man movies.Past ones and definitely future ones.

Venom is coming??? The facts are there??? Your fan boy hopes are not facts. If they cast a 46 year old man to play a mid 20's character then they have no business in show business.

You sir are full of it.You're just looking for attention.You thought everyone would buy your BS and be begging you tell us more.

That kinda back fired on you didn't it.People are not so easily fooled sonny boy.

Mainstream
Vemon is Spidey 4 bound childern.....venom2

Doc Ock
Here is the article,dated and all announcing Alfred Molina is playing Doc Ock months before filming even began: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/articles/129.asp

So thats one part of the argument you've lost.

Now onto the Venom part.You are telling me that professional movie makers have cast this guy :

http://www.tvtome.com/images/people/1/2/88-9385-sm.jpg

To play this guy??

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_58340_Um.gif

laughing laughing laughing

This is who you're getting:

http://img229.echo.cx/img229/8264/sandy8mt.jpg

Now be gone you silly little boy.Take your BS to some fool who will actually believe it.

Mainstream
why not seems ummm logical Sam has said he likes the Classic villians...I like Vemon too but he's Spidey four bound

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Mainstream
why not seems ummm logical Sam has said he likes the Classic villians...I like Vemon too but he's Spidey four bound

Thats what I just said.We are getting Sandman not Venom.

Raimi hates Venom.He said so himself.

In May 2007 Spidey is getting sand in his spandex wink

Mainstream
you think Vemon will be in spidey four or Eddie might make a cameo in Spidey 3 though?

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Mainstream
you think Vemon will be in spidey four or Eddie might make a cameo in Spidey 3 though?

It's Venom not Vemon wink

But yes that is a possibility.But I wouldn't count on it.Sam Raimi is directing which means he'll focus on Peter and MJ,and the villains will be Harry as some kind of Goblin and Church as Sandman.

Raimi really doesn't like Venom.Sony told him to tie up all the loose ends in 3.I doubt he'll set up Venom in any shape or form by casting an Eddie Brock and introducing him into the proceedings.

Mainstream
you knew who I was taking about don't get at me about spelling heh heh heh.crying

Spideys Sister
Calm the nerves and stay on topic.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Calm the nerves and stay on topic.

what are ya talking about girl....we is on topic...sort of. big grin

Spideys Sister
Exactly, Sort of

Spiderman_RJ
CLOSE THREAD REQUESTED!!!!

Mainstream
he heh

Spideys Sister
SpidermanRJ I'll get back on topic if you want. Sandman and venoms computer grapics aren't gonna be easy but itd be nice

Mainstream
Sandman would only have to be CGI sometimes (when his morphing and stuff)

Venom would have to be CGI all the time.

Spideys Sister
Thats what i'm saying maybe they should have sandman and the games mysterio...the movies need more laughs

Mainstream
Sandman and Mysterio...both old school...I don't know if I want to see a guy who has a disco ball for a head though.

Gen-117
They have to have Venom, at one point or another.

First, Peter has to get the suit, it would not work otherwise, THEN and only then, would Eddie get the suit. Eddie cameo in Spiderman 3, Venom in Spiderman 4.

Mainstream
we seem to be on the same train of thought Gen-117

and in the Venom movie (they gonna make one once Venom fights Spidey and all) Venom fights Carnage right?

VeNoIIvII
Doc Ock, by now you probably hate me but we will see whos laphing when the movie comes out. They dotn need to have alot of time to introduce a character, they introduced Doc Ock really fast in SP2. I give you credit on the Dock Ock thing i said earlier..i was just mad and wasnt thinking. All i know is that Thomas Church is NOT playin the main villin. Accordign to Sam in a recent UK interveiw (Monday May 2nd) Sam will have 2 villins oiin the movie. And the other bit of news he told is that Harry will not take over the Goblins suit. He will destroy it. Thats all he told. it would be very easy to intoduce Venom in SP3. He introed Ock very fast, so why not in SP3? He also stated that the supervillin in SP3 will be Spidys arch enemy.......that should give you some clue. Thomas is probably playing a 2nd villin like sandman, but they are going to keep the other villin a secret, and the person playin him a secret. But if yo0u ask me all of the SIGNS DO point to Venom. (And sam does like Venom, he also stated that in an earlier UK interview. Even in the SP2 DvD He states Venom as bein a favorite while he was growin up. So please stop tellin me im full of B.S You are the one whos talkign out of your butt. laughing

NoFate007
Man, if its Venom...I'm gonna be so happy.

Doc Ock
Doc Ock, by now you probably hate me but we will see whos laphing when the movie comes out. They dotn need to have alot of time to introduce a character, they introduced Doc Ock really fast in SP2. I give you credit on the Dock Ock thing i said earlier..i was just mad and wasnt thinking. All i know is that Thomas Church is NOT playin the main villin. Accordign to Sam in a recent UK interveiw (Monday May 2nd) Sam will have 2 villins oiin the movie. And the other bit of news he told is that Harry will not take over the Goblins suit. He will destroy it. Thats all he told. it would be very easy to intoduce Venom in SP3. He introed Ock very fast, so why not in SP3? He also stated that the supervillin in SP3 will be Spidys arch enemy.......that should give you some clue. Thomas is probably playing a 2nd villin like sandman, but they are going to keep the other villin a secret, and the person playin him a secret. But if yo0u ask me all of the SIGNS DO point to Venom. (And sam does like Venom, he also stated that in an earlier UK interview. Even in the SP2 DvD He states Venom as bein a favorite while he was growin up. So please stop tellin me im full of B.S You are the one whos talkign out of your butt. laughing

First off I don't hate you.I don't care enough about you to actually muster up enough feelings to hate you.You are mildly amusing in a pathetic sort of way.

You were not thinking??? Thats all you've been doing since you created this thread.You waltz in here and claim you have all this inside info and show absolutely no proof for it and you expect everyone to believe you?? Remind me again who's talking out of their ass cos it sure ain't me sonny laughing out loud

Ock does not need a huge introduction,He has an accident in the lab and boom instant Doc Ock.Venom does need a huge backstory.Are you even a Venom fan??? Do you know Venom's back story??? Let me educate you.Venom needs the following:

-The introduction of the symbiote from space
-The introduction of Eddie Brock and how he develops a hatred of Spider-Man
-Peter wearing the black symbiote suit
-Eddie Brock then getting it and becoming Venom
-Then numerous battles with Venom and Spidey

Now are you seriously telling me that all that will happen along with ANOTHER villain's story,the Peter/MJ story,Harry's story and all the other supporting characters like Aunt May and Jameson getting screen time?? laughing laughing

How long do you think this movie will be?? Like 5 hours??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Man you really have not got the first clue.Never mind the fact that Church is officially the only villain that has been cast because the other villain is already a cast member-Harry.

And btw where are all these uk interviews with Raimi you speak of??? I provided you with my proof.Where is yours?? Or could it be you're talking out of your ass again??? Yep I reckon thats what it is.

I'll say it again.You are full of B.S.

VeNoIIvII
OH MY GOD!!!!! dOC oCK YOU REALLY HAVE TO STOP COMING HERE. You think im the one who knows everything??? Im only giving you guys what i hear! Im very obsessed with Spiderman...And yes im a Venom fan, but dude its called THEY WILL NOT STOP AT SPIDERMAN 3!!!!!!!!! Even tho Sam maybe has said that..there is no way he will. There is ENOUGH movie time to intro him.....Jammesen and his son have already gone to the moon.....it will take a few minutes to get Peter the black suit...its will take a few mpore for Brock to come into the picture...Then BOOM we have Venom....im not tryign to fight with you or anything, and why would i be wasting my time coming on here and typing all of this if it wernt true. I just new alot of stuff and thought ide share it with soem Spiderman fans...obviously your not a big fan or no much at all because your the one who thinks you know the whole story already when they havnt even said it......you r the one who keeps thinking you have all this info when you have NOTHING. Yes Sam has said there will be 2 villians and one of em is NOT HARRY!!!!!! Ill get you proof as soon as find the article on the web.........Peace out and please stop talkin smack in here because you dont now ANYTHING. Man this movie will really surprise you dude.... yes yes

VeNoIIvII
and one more thing we all already now that Brock doesnt like Peter , they said that in the first Spiderman movie.....and it wouldnt take much in YES one movie for him to ...noone really likes Spidy in that town................Peace out AGAIN smile

Doc Ock
Whoa whoa whoa.

Two questions:

1.When did we find out Eddie Brock hated Spider-Man already?? In fact when did we see Eddie Brock???.And if your answer is when Robbie said someone called Eddie has been trying to take a photo of Spidey for weeks I will laugh at you so hard tears will stream down my cheeks laughing
2.When have John Jameson and his father been to the moon?? And more importantly when did he get the symbiote???

Seriously have you even watch the Spider-Man movies??? Jonah was on the moon?? laughing out loud

And as for me smoking smack.......if I'm on smack then I'd love to try what you're smoking dude cos it seems to really take you to the moon and suspend all that is logical.

Doc Ock
Btw I will not stop coming here unless this thread gets locked.

Somebody has to expose you for the fraud you are and destroy your BS theories.

Spideys Sister
I missed the fight?

Doc Ock
No fight little girl.

Just a heated debate wink

Spideys Sister
Thats a fight. now...
DID I MISS IT?!

VeNoIIvII
Man you havnt been doin your Spidy Homework mister Doc Ock i am surprised..yes Jamesan has been to the moon, watch and LISTEN Spiderman 2 alittle more closley....they reference him in a conversation about him returning from the moon i think it was 1 year before Spider man 2 took place....And Yes in Spiderman while in the Daily Bugle they DO talk about Eddie Brock and how hes gettign mad at Peter for taking his photography job.....Man Doc this time you really have surprised me....ive figured through all of these blasts your takin at me that you would have at least watched the movies alittle more closely.....Cant wait to here your next responce, probably full of drama .....AGAIN yes

Spideys Sister
Man.. is anyone a conceler some people on this thread need counseling.
(including me)

Doc Ock
Man you havnt been doin your Spidy Homework mister Doc Ock i am surprised..yes Jamesan has been to the moon, watch and LISTEN Spiderman 2 alittle more closley....they reference him in a conversation about him returning from the moon i think it was 1 year before Spider man 2 took place....And Yes in Spiderman while in the Daily Bugle they DO talk about Eddie Brock and how hes gettign mad at Peter for taking his photography job.....Man Doc this time you really have surprised me....ive figured through all of these blasts your takin at me that you would have at least watched the movies alittle more closely.....Cant wait to here your next responce, probably full of drama .....AGAIN yes

*Bangs head against wall* Please tell me you're only acting this stupid because if you are actually as stupid as you seem I pity you.You won't get far in life.Though this thread you've created speaks volumes about your I.Q. level laughing out loud

I haven't done my Spidey homework?? Let me quote the line for you word for word from Spider-Man 1:

Robbie: "Point is we don't have a decent picture of him.Eddie's been on it for weeks we can barely catch a glimpse of him".

Now you tell me where in that sentence does it say that Eddie Brock hates Spider-Man??? Where???

Yes John Jameson went to the moon..........and???? Where did they say he found a symbiote??? Jesus Christ you are just assuming that because he took a trip to the moon he found the Venom symbiote laughing

He's a f**king astronaut.Of course he's been on the moon.Doesn't mean he found anything there.And he didn't because there was absolutely NO mention of a symbiote in SM-2.

Hell you said in a previous post that Jonah went to the moon with him.How can anyone take you seriously after that??? laughing laughing

LousyBoy
VeNoIIvII makes more sense than anyone. Doc Ock just keeps asking dumb rhetorical questions, VeNoIIvII actually is explaining stuff.

VeNoIIvII
Yes Jomah did go to the moon with him..thats what i ment when i send jamesson....LOL...AND HE DID!@!!!!!!!!!!

Doc Ock
Originally posted by LousyBoy
VeNoIIvII makes more sense than anyone. Doc Ock just keeps asking dumb rhetorical questions, VeNoIIvII actually is explaining stuff.

What has he explained that makes sense??? Show me an explanation for his remarks that Eddie Brock hates Venom or that Jonah Jameson went to the moon with his son.

SHOW ME!!!!!!

P.S. You aren't just a lousy boy but a lousy debater laughing out loud

Doc Ock
Yes Jomah did go to the moon with him..thats what i ment when i send jamesson....LOL...AND HE DID!@!!!!!!!!!!

First off learn how to spell.It's hard enough to make sense of your BS as it is.

Secondly I want you to quote me the line or lines from the movies where it is stated Jonah went to the moon.

This should be good laughing

Spideys Sister
Why must you start fights with everyone?

alexanderluthor
it's in his nature!!!! angel

dubefan
im not tryiong to step on anyones toes, this question might have been answered im just lazy as ashit and i dont wanna read every post, ock tipped mer off there was some guy in herre posting bs so im gonna thorw my hat in the ring, i think and this is a personal oppinion that church will be playing mysterio he looks like someone who could look alright in a fishbowl, as for eddie brock, if hes in it, hell be the same age as parker so church is definetly out, and as for venoII or whatever your name is, dont post bs we know what we're talking about, and we can sense bs so dont waiste your time(id he stopped posting then never mind that i oly read the first page

dubefan
ya i read that shit on brock hating parker, and ock is right, and that jameson trash once again ock is right, he went to the moon, but no symbiote, he looked alright walking mary jane down those stairs and im pretty sure he found the symbiote on mars, or was that species cant remebmer, but venoII your wrong again so if anyone takes his side, they are also wrong, and iam aware of my spelling mistakes im too lazy to fix them so deal with it

Doc Ock
Why must you start fights with everyone?

If by 'everyone' you mean you and the fool that started this BS thread then it's because you act like immature idiots.

Easy prey people like that.Someone has to set you straight.Have you read this guys posts??? Jonah was on the moon,we found out Eddie Brock hated Spidey in SM-1 laughing laughing laughing

Doc Ock
Originally posted by alexanderluthor
it's in his nature!!!! angel

Thank you.I like OWNING idiots.It's fun big grin

SpyCspider
hhahahaha you guys are hilarious..and i do feel Doc Ock's pain.

My question, and it hasn't anything to do with whether VeNo's speculations are correct, is have we been watching the same movies? I don't ever recall any line about Eddie hating on Peter, cept the line Doc Ock provided that Robertson said.

And yea, Jameson going to the moon and back is ...uh...just that. He's an astronaut.

I'm not outright convinced what your'e saying about the 3rd movie is BS, VeNo, but the stuff you say about Spidey 1 and 2 makes me wonder where you get your assumptions from.

dubefan
excellent point,

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Doc Ock
If by 'everyone' you mean you and the fool that started this BS thread then it's because you act like immature idiots.

Easy prey people like that.Someone has to set you straight.Have you read this guys posts??? Jonah was on the moon,we found out Eddie Brock hated Spidey in SM-1 laughing laughing laughing

By everyone I mean everyone who doesn't act like a bigheaded conceided loser such as you! go on correct me on my spelling! Who does that!? mad mad mad

Spiderman_RJ
being a astonaut font mean going to space, we have a brasilian astronaut in traning on nasa and he has never going to space, he can be just like ours only in training, get the picture?

doctorstrongbad
Did you guys hear that the next bad guy might be the chameleon? I was getting ready to see Sandman but there is an article on a different thread. I guess we won't know for sure until the movie starts production.

Spideys Sister
Flint Marco would be a nice super villian
Venom and Sandman vs. Spidey

Doc Ock
By everyone I mean everyone who doesn't act like a bigheaded conceided loser such as you! go on correct me on my spelling! Who does that!? mad mad mad

How else are you going to learn how to spell if nobody corrects you?? wink

Now come here and give me a big hug Happy Dance

Spideys Sister
WTF!!!!!!!! I'm 14 I 'go to school my teachers tell me how to spell! I don't need a low class guy like you to help them!

AND... HELL NO I'M NOT HUGGING YOU!!!!

Doc Ock
I'm the highest class there is sweetheart wink

You're 14?? Why am I not surprised?? laughing

dubefan
hay noticed that that venoII stopped posting i think you scared him off good job, but im still your rival, you couldnt scare me off Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance and now the banana dance

SpyCspider
hug doc Ock, Spidey's Sister!! For the sake of Black CAt's panties, hug him!

Doc Ock
How do you know Black Cat wears panties?? wink

dubefan
she doesnt she wears leather, could you imagine the chaffe factor????

Spiderman_RJ
dubefan i love ur punisher in the right, he looks like punisher would be , i loved this artist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.