Favorite Law and Order?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Law and Order: Special Victims Unit
" " Criminal Intent
" " Regular

I prefer the Law and Order:CI, you?

Tex
CI is great because of VD, SVU is my fav, I cant stand the regular original L&O-their cases are SO boring! sleepzzz

LeAtHerRFace
I agree on the original L&O

Striel
Law and Order SVU is one of my favorite TV shows. I do not like Criminal Intent, but I still love the original Law and Order.

Lord Soth
I love all three, but if I had to pick one I'd say CI, mostly b/c of Vincent D' onofrio. I like the original, but it getting kind of tired. SVU is pretty cool, I like Doctor Wong

steptreks
special victims unit although theyve only shown one series here ggrrr and i dont know when theyll show more

pile

whatshisface
criminal intent. i like vincent d'onofrio. he's a good actor. i like the way he plays good cop/ bad cop with the suspects.

Lord Soth
Yeah, that's hilarious

LeAtHerRFace
Yea, Vince is bad @$$. That guy usually fights back, not like the guy from CSI:Miami, because he's supposed to have "class"

steptreks
i've been reading a lot of SVU fanfiction and alot that have alex in are about alex and olivia being together- as i have only seen 3 episodes with alex in i was wondering if this was an actual true aspect of the show or if it was completely made up

thanks

el_barto
Original yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.