Horoscopes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
This is a great horoscope site. I go here almost every day when I am bored. I am a Gemini
big grin

http://www.findhoroscopes.com/

Fionnuala
This is mine happy ..i'm already inlove though..what happens then?cry

Sagittarius - Lately, you've been too busy to get involved with romance, unless it quite literally dropped into your lap or showed up at your door. Today, however, that could be set to change. Ready to fall in love at first sight?

Demarthl
Taurus - This is prime time for a secret admirer to surface. If there's someone out there who's been paying quite a bit of attention to you lately, stop thinking you're imagining it. You're not. Now decide what to do about it.

and thats why it is bullshit, pay attention to me? admirer? me? like when hell freezes over miffed

GuitarBunny
I don't really get mine but...

Cancer - You're about to be put in charge of a very big project -- the kind that will do wonders for your career. Your mission now is to let the powers that be know that you're game -- before they ask.

carnival_junkie
Leo - Everybody needs a break in the action every now and then -- and a change of scenery at the same time doesn't hurt either. You've been itching to get out of Dodge for a while. What's wrong with right now?

holy shit...

Mist
Taurus - This is prime time for a secret admirer to surface. If there's someone out there who's been paying quite a bit of attention to you lately, stop thinking you're imagining it. You're not. Now decide what to do about it.

no expression isnt the point of a secret admirer....theyre SECRET? how would you know if you had one? and if there was one....why should I do something

i hate horoscopes...theyre never right.

carnival_junkie
mine usually are.
which is weird.

SnakeEyes
they sometimes are with me

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by carnival_junkie
Leo - Everybody needs a break in the action every now and then -- and a change of scenery at the same time doesn't hurt either. You've been itching to get out of Dodge for a while. What's wrong with right now?

holy shit... It read my mind..lol

SnakeEyes
Gemini - When it comes to socializing, you wrote the book. You bring out the best in everyone by making them feel interesting, chatty and witty. Needless to say, you're also well loved -- and you're due to hear all about it.

That's mine... can't argue with it....

chelsea17
Thanks for posting that Snake...I am Gemini toowink

Pyrofly
im an aquairus all the way! rock

Aquarius - At the moment, even the most carefully veiled emotion will sneak out when you least expect it. If you've got something on your mind, talking your mouth out of mentioning it, if you'll pardon the pun, won't be easy

Maynard-is-god

wtf does that mean?

Coldfire
No idea....

Gemini - Every so often, we all have days that are just plain lucky for us. This one happens to be yours. So if you've been thinking about taking a chance, there's really no time like the present.

Wow... hopefully that comes true.... but I hightly doubt it; they tend to get it wrong like 99% of the time messed

Imaginary
Scorpio - A coworker who thinks they have a bone to pick with you may be starting something. Obviously they don't realize who they've just asked to dance -- and that you're innocent. If you're feeling generous, give them a heads up.

What the f**k?

misha
Gemini - Every so often, we all have days that are just plain lucky for us. This one happens to be yours. So if you've been thinking about taking a chance, there's really no time like the present.

confused uh lately i've been having horrible days.
especially today.
shows how full of shit these things are roll eyes (sarcastic)

misha
Originally posted by Mist
i hate horoscopes...theyre never right.

you so sure about that?

um ... well i might have something to tell you anyway embarrasment

Mist
hug

Mist
Originally posted by misha
you so sure about that?

um ... well i might have something to tell you anyway embarrasment

what, your my secret admirer?stick out tongue

misha
um.......yes, but it's not so secret bag

Mist
ahhh.....not anymore...stick out tongue

misha
embarrasment

Mist
well....looks like i have to take back what i said about my horoscope then....eek!

Piggle Humsy
Mist! pokey

Virgo - It's not that you're feeling emotionally reckless -- not exactly. You certainly are in the mood to take chances, but since you'd never allow yourself to take a risk that wasn't well calculated, you can relax. A little.

Sounds about right.

Jenie
I am a leo

I aint that interseted in horoscopes

my friend is though, she's a Scorpio

SnakeEyes

Mist
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Mist! pokey

blink what? i always get poked by you..

Mist
Taurus - Today's astrological menu features a couple of specials that sensuous little you will just adore. It's prime time for love at first sight and all things pertaining to impetuous decisions. Make one. It's time

cant you be a little more specific?

Maya Zurak
Capricorn bunny
Sitting still is out of the question. You're restless, you've been taking a good, long look around your nest, and you want to make some changes. Redecorating is one thing, but don't tear down any walls without a professional handy.

Dr. G.K Gonzo
Virgo - It's not that you're feeling emotionally reckless -- not exactly. You certainly are in the mood to take chances, but since you'd never allow yourself to take a risk that wasn't well calculated, you can relax. A little.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.