Jango Fett versus Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
I don't start threads in this section very often, yet I am curious as to who you guys think would win. I realize most of you will just say Maul immediately, but consider the following: Jango has been in many ground battles (during wars), he has fought and killed multiple Jedi, and in this fight he will have a working Jetpack (unlike when he fought Mace).
the environment is: rooftops of Coruscant

Anyway, go ahead and post, I await your opinions...

jackstain
Maul....without question.

I love both of em, but this one is no contest.

Darth_Nefarus
I think I'm going to have to write about this one

Darth_Janus
This would be a great battle.

Fishy
Lol

Anyways Maul would win, the hardest time he would have is reaching Jango, but there is no way Jango could kill him and eventually Jango would make a mistake and die

Darth Inanis
I'm not sure who would win, because Obi knid of beats Maul in TPM and when he fights against Jango in AOTC it is almost an equal fight. But if Maul would have a fully functional double lightsaber, I would say he would win.

Fishy
Obi wants to capture Jango in AOTC, he has no intention of killing him. Maul would use all he had against his enemy and not worry about killing him.

mtryder
Maul, easily. I don't even like Maul, but this one isn't even close.

Darth_Janus
Right. Obi Wan versus Jango was not a clear indicator of Obi's superiority, since he wasn't out to murder the guy.

jango fatt
Jango would win

((The_Anomaly))
haha, maul would lick jango's @ss.

i love jango, he might be my fav non jedi character, but maul in all honesty is superior to most normal jedi knights by far. jango would die....

Doctor Strange
Fett. Maul gets cocky, which was why Obi-wan was able to beat him.

Predicted scenario:

Maul:A non-force user? HAHAHAHA! Do you know who I am? I'm Darth Maul, Darth Sidious'- *BLAM!*

Jango: Boutny hunter, BI-ATCH!

Darth_Glentract
Jango might win if he used rockets or some weapon that explodes and isn't blocked by lightsabers. If he uses his blasters Maul wins easily because of his double bladed lightsaber, block more blaster bolts.

Revan Darkstar
oh but if you read Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter, Maul dodges rockets with ease. he also uses force choke, which Jango can't block, so even if Maul couldn't touch him, he could just choke him

Darth_Glentract
I think it would be difficult to hold out a hand and force choke someone while doging rockets and blocking blasterbolts.

SnakeEyes
I think most of you are underestimating Jango. He has had plenty of experience against Force-users, and is not cocky. I am not saying he would win for sure or anything, but just do not underestimate what he could do in this kinda fight.

Darth Revan33
Maul deflected every blaster bolt from a strong bounty hunter with two guns at basically point blank range. He deflects blaster bolts perfectly into people's thoraxes so his aim would be pretty good. And yes he easily dodged a rocket by ploughing through some walls but he wouldn't have to. Can you say force push?

Don't get me wrong, I like Jango nearly as much as I like Maul and I know he is very strong but we are talking about a Sith Lord that has been training since birth by Darth Sidious.

DarkDethbringer
Maul and by the way ...Force Jump??? he could reach Jango yes he could use force choke in the middle of rocket fire and he could...lol...push the missiles back in his heavily armored face!!

exanda kane
Jango would win, not easily but he would. Realise that Jango survived the Jedi raid on Galidran when all his fellow Mandalorians didn't and he also survived against Dooku.
This is even more impressive than Maul defeating the Black Sun, who were not force users.
Apart from that Jango killed a few Jedi at Geonosis and killed Dooku's old padawan and managed to hold out against Obi-Wan (who was by the time of AotC far more powerful than Maul).

Fishy
Obi did not want to kill Jango... He wanted to capture him

jackstain
i dont underestimate jango, but hes not winning this fight.

Darth_Nefarus
no he's not, and tomorrow I'll have the battle written out that proves it

Darth Mantis
Maul.

exanda kane
Jango killed about forty jedi on Galidran. Maul killed about three and a bunch of pirates, and he was a Sith!

He isn't even in Jango's league.

Naga Sadow
hmm, lets just w8 till nefarus makes a story, and then enjoy: "The slaughtered bounty hunter"
Cast: Darth Maul - Guy with saber
Jango Fett - The Corpse

exanda kane
Nope. It can't happen. I'll write my own story.

exanda kane
Wait til tomorrow

Naga Sadow
lol, ok, so we shall read 2 different storys about 2 same guys fighting and a different guy getting slaughtered.

so..lets see which 1 is more realistic

jackstain
so we can read exanda kane's story....and get a little laugh, then read nefarus' story to see what really happens.

Darth_Janus
You know, in Shatterpoint (Of which I have read only a few chapters... just bought it tonight.) Mace describes Jango Fett as someone swirling with malevolence... and calls him easily one of the deadliest men in the galaxy. Mace goes on to say (This is in the beginning, in a journal of his where he recollects the Battle of Geonosis) that he could have killed Dooku at that moment and possibly stalled the Clone Wars, but he knew Jango would have killed him.

If Mace has reason for concern and Mace can Force spank Maul to death, this won't be an easy fight.

exanda kane
My story, je fini!

jackstain
Yes, he would kill him because he had his back turned to him and jango is quick as hell...theres no way one-on-one that jango culd kill mace. i think we have all witnessed proof of that. and a fight between maul and mace wuld not be some easy win victory. it wuld be a kickass battle and mace wuld win....but he wuld take a while, and an ass woopin.

exanda kane
Again, Jango wasn't fully functional, but Mace would beat barely.
Yet Jango beats Maul.

jackstain
u are insanely ignorant.

Fishy
Originally posted by jackstain
u are insanely ignorant.

I hardly ever do this, but i have to agree with Jack on this...

jackstain
yea! the fishman! Happy Dance

Darth_Nefarus
Even if Jango had his jetpack, Mace would have used the force to yank him to the ground, destroying the jetpack, then slice his head off.

exanda kane
Originally posted by exanda kane
Again, Jango wasn't fully functional, but Mace would beat barely.
Yet Jango beats Maul.

Maybe I should have said it clearer, even though I missed out two word, Mace would beat him but barely.

And how can you say I'm ignorant when your all bezerk about a little tatooed thug with a double lightsabers which covers lunchboxes of children around the globe and are beligrent to everyone one else.

Think wider. Jar Jar's got more character than Maul.

Fishy
It really doesn't matter... Jango against a great Jedi or Sith? He just doesn't have a chance..

And Nefarus how is that story of yours going?

exanda kane
Maul's not great. I wish people would stop hyping him up!

Darth_Nefarus
How do you figure it would be barely? Mace was trying to kill him unlike Obi-Wan. Mace is a Jedi Weaponmaster and Jango is a bounty hunter, even though he is damn good that's like saying Chewbacca could kill Sidious with his crossbow

exanda kane
You never should doubt a wookie. Geeze that sounds so geekish . . .
Well Chewbacca would rip Sidious's arm of its socket!

jackstain
im hating this dumb @$$hole more and more by the minute.

Darth_Nefarus
Except, Sidious would choke him with the force, or shoot lightning at him before Chewbacca even moved. Chewbacca couldn't get close enough to him, and even if he did a Wookies rage is no match for a lightsaber
In your silly story, you didn't even accoun for Maul's force powers. He could have force pushed or choked the guy no problem.

exanda kane
OMG, You geek's sure are vicous . . .

Darth_Nefarus
You're just as big of a geek as I am, or you wouln't be here. You just don't like the fact that your arguement is full of holes.

jackstain
so are you homosexuals......thats what i hear anyway.

so exanda is gettin it in the butt, and a fire breaks out. who gets out first? the one on top, or exanda on bottom??

exanda...his sh1t's already packed.

Fishy
Okay... Anyways give me any argument you can think of why Maul would win and i'll beat it, well me or anybody else here

Darth_Nefarus
Yeah, I want to see some evidence, because your story was, well, pathetic.

exanda kane
LOL. Geeks. " Oh no, a bunch of chavs run to the library"

jackstain
So we're geeks, but you wrote an entire story....not for entertainment value, not because you wanted to contribute, but because ur whiney, dumb, as$...."wikes da uffa guy better"

Darth_Nefarus
LMAO
and he's a geek

Bobafetty
Jango. He is specialized in killing Jedis! Then agian, Maul is a powerful sith. Im half and half.

Darth Revan33
Originally posted by Fishy
Okay... Anyways give me any argument you can think of why Maul would win and i'll beat it, well me or anybody else here \

How would Maul lose? He could deflect those blasters back in his face, push back his rocket, and if Jango is close enough to use his flamethrower he is close enough to be hacked down. Not to mention he could just throw objects at him, or choke him to death with the Force. After all, Qui-Gon thinks Maul is a living example of an ultimate Force user. Attuned to the here and now, exactly what he was trying to make Obi-Wan become (except light of course). Not to mention he's in the prime of his life.

I know Jango's pretty tough, but Maul defeats Jedi masters two at a time.

Darth_Janus
This is sick. Let me settle this...

Maul: .....

Jango: Get the **** out of here, Boba. Get the engines ready.

Maul: *Force chokes Boba to death. Jango fires. Maul blocks the shots, reflects a few, making Jango duck. He then charges, spinning his blade, deftly reflecting shots.*

Jango: ....

Maul: *Blocks a few more blasts. Suddenly Jango becomes desperate. He fires a rocket. Maul flips over, enhancing his abilities with the force and evading the blast radius.*

Jango: What the... can't see... damn smoke.

Maul: I'm right here, motha ****a! *Sabers him, since he can see via the Force while Jango's blinded.*

jackstain
YES....i think i just sh1t my pants.

coolest thing ive ever read.

Darth_Janus
Change before you go ripe, man. lol

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Revan33
\

How would Maul lose? He could deflect those blasters back in his face, push back his rocket, and if Jango is close enough to use his flamethrower he is close enough to be hacked down. Not to mention he could just throw objects at him, or choke him to death with the Force. After all, Qui-Gon thinks Maul is a living example of an ultimate Force user. Attuned to the here and now, exactly what he was trying to make Obi-Wan become (except light of course). Not to mention he's in the prime of his life.

I know Jango's pretty tough, but Maul defeats Jedi masters two at a time.

Sorry stupid mistake replace Maul by Jango there, didn't even notice it

Bobafetty
Jango is pretty good, I mean he's one of my favorite characters. But he's no sith. He may be a jedi killer but Maul, again, is a sith. In conclusion, it would be a good fight but Maul would adventually chop of that guys head just like Windu did.

Bobafetty out!

Darth Revan33
Originally posted by Fishy
Sorry stupid mistake replace Maul by Jango there, didn't even notice it

Oh, sorry Fishy... I wrote all that for nothing...

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Revan33
Oh, sorry Fishy... I wrote all that for nothing...

Don't feel bad about it, it will still work for people that do think Jango would win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.