Shazam! vs Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Shazam!: Stronger and Faster than Superman, who has beaten Hulk on both their encounters.
- Wields Magic.

VS

Savage Hulk: "The Madder Hulk gets, the Stronger Hulk gets!".
- Big, Green, Purple Pants. 'NUFF SAID. lol

Who wins?

jrodslam
It hasnt been proven that Shazam is actually stronger than Superman. They are the same in strength.
he is faster though.

I say Shazam 6/10. imo.

armandovalles
i agree. but i say Shazam 7/10.

DigiMark007
Shazam 9/10. If he's smart he'll just stay out of Hulk's range and pelt him with magical lightning bolts.

-DM

juggernaut74
I just read my new Superman comic and Captain Marvel and Superman went head to head. Superman punched CM from Metropolis and he landed in Hawaii. CM went unharmed from the blow, then Superman picked up a Air Craft carrier and threw it low and behold CM grabbed it in mid-air and set it back in the ocean. CM is one severely underrated DC character. OH by the way Superman was possesed by Eclipso at the time that is why they were fighting.

armandovalles
yea i have that issue it just came out today.

jrodslam
I think were all agreed that Shazam would win.

I do think hes a bit underrated though. I see him as Supermans equal in power personally.

juggernaut74
CM 7/10. Happy Dance

Superherovandal
I thought he was slower than Superman.

Superherovandal
fyi Superman is faster and stronger than Shazam.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Superherovandal
fyi Superman is faster and stronger than Shazam.

Everytime there was a test of strength, They were always dead even. Superman has admited it himself several times.

It has been stated that Shazam may actually be stronger than Superman, and that he would give him a run for his money.

Superman being faster? Not so sure about that though. Shazam does have the speed of Mercury. I dont know if Supes is faster than that.

Superherovandal
WW is faster than mercury.

Draco69
Exactly. Superman>WW>Captain Marvel.

long pig
I always thought SHAZAM!!!!! was slower and not as strong as Superman, his magic just weakend superman down to his level.
I'm probably wrong, this is just the impression I was always under.
Never read a SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! comic in my life.

MERCILOUS
Shazam is awsome, and if he took on supes controled by Eclipso that only improves my perception of him because Eclipso quite frankly makes much better use of Supes powers than Supes does. Plus he has a much better fighting ability.

JWangSDC
You guys are all idiots. SHazam is a Fvcking wizard.

Captain Marvel, whose powers are granted to him by shazam is Superman's equal in every way. WHen they fight each other, Marvel has the edge cuz he's magic based. Usually this ends up being because Captain Marvel starts using his magical lighting.

The most recent issue you speak of is such a rip from Kingdom come it's not even funny. But superman and captain marvel are dead even...CM is faster than wonder woman. Wonder woman has the "speed of mercury" kind of...but obviously not really since she's not nearly as fast as the flash. ANd CM is def on par with superman in speed, they are always shown to be DEAD EVEN...that's the point of any confrontation between the two...to see what happens when two people who are dead even in every single way confront each other.

So think about who wins between superman and the Hulksince most people are familiar enough with CM. I donno, i couldn't say which would win...but I'd really probably lean towards savage hulk 6/10

armandovalles
dude, first of all, Captain Marvel is faster than Superman, and they are only dead even in strength. Shazam wins 8/10.

Draco69
No. He isn't. Not even close. Diana has "speed greater than that of Mercury". Cap Marvel has the speed of Mercury. Superman is faster that Diana. So......

Superman>Wonder Woman>Captain Marvel

armandovalles
no dude, did u read Kingdom Come, supes flew up and Marvel flew right past him cuz he was so much faster. (scene at the end)

Draco69
Aren't you the same guy who said Captain Marvel is faster than the Flash.

That says how little you know about Captain Marvel....

DarkCrawler
Superman was weakened after the battle.

Wynndar
hahaha...just another example of DC inconsistency and nonsense.

Draco69
It was Elseworlds. Alternate reality.

As for inconsistency: Thing knocks out Wonder Man....but Wonder Man knocks out Hulk? Ooooookay.

Zahit
you wanna talk consistency?

spider-man can now use his spider-sense to somehow "communicate" with insects.
apparently the writing and editorial staff at marvel
never studied grammar school-level science.
spiders are not insects.
they're arachnids.
marvel sucks.

Draco69
He can? What the f***??

leonidas
if they stood toe to toe, hulk would beat him. CM couldn't put him down fast enough to negate hulk's increasing strength. but it wouldn't go toe to toe - at least not all the way. CM's magic MIGHT be enough, though anyone who's read the onslaught stuff (where hulk took him one on one for a long time and finally smashed his armor) saw what a truly enraged hulk could do and what it took to but him down. hulk also managed to whoop thor (without his hammer) and get the better of him even WITH his hammer a number of times. thor beat CM in the crossover though it was through magic. hulk also beat glads pretty badly and has been in a couple undecided battles against hercules - whose strenght CM is said to have. not sure why everyone thinks CM would beat hulk. hulk 6/10 in my book, mostly because he just doesn't quit when he's really pissed, and i'm not sure CM has it in him to do what he would need to do to beat a rampaging hulk - even if he HAD the power to do so.

Wynndar
Originally posted by Draco69
It was Elseworlds. Alternate reality.

As for inconsistency: Thing knocks out Wonder Man....but Wonder Man knocks out Hulk? Ooooookay.

Thats not inconsistency. Someone can knock someone out...doesnt mean they can beat everyone that person has beaten. Just look at professional boxing. Different scenerio's, characters, and plots can have all kinds of results. Speed can be quantitatively measured...and if WW is faster than mercury and mercury is faster than Shazam, the WW should also be faster than Shazam. Notice how Marvel character bios contain numbers and measurements. DC characters r all "nearly as strong as superman" "about as fast as superman" "virtually indestructable".

Draco69
Originally posted by Wynndar
Thats not inconsistency. Someone can knock someone out...doesnt mean they can beat everyone that person has beaten. Just look at professional boxing. Different scenerio's, characters, and plots can have all kinds of results.

Considering that Hulk has kicked the Thing's craggy ass so many times, yes this inconsistency.

As for the facet on "different scenarios" Guess what the Kingdom Come storyline was?

Speed can be quantitatively measured...and if WW is faster than mercury and mercury is faster than Shazam, the WW should also be faster than Shazam.

Considering that Wonder Woman IS faster than Shazam, the above statement is non-defunct.

Notice how Marvel character bios contain numbers and measurements. DC characters r all "nearly as strong as superman" "about as fast as superman" "virtually indestructable".

Lack of Handbooks does not equate to inconsistency. I also recognize that Marvel has been upgrading their characters like a unreptent heroin addict.

Spider-Man communicating with insects is case in point.

jrodslam
Aren't you the same guy who said Captain Marvel is faster than the Flash.

That says how little you know about Captain Marvel....

Doh!

Wynndar
Considering that Hulk has kicked the Thing's craggy ass so many times, yes this inconsistency.

As for the facet on "different scenarios" Guess what the Kingdom Come storyline was?

Considering that Wonder Woman IS faster than Shazam, the above statement is non-defunct.

Lack of Handbooks does not equate to inconsistency. I also recognize that Marvel has been upgrading their characters like a unreptent heroin addict.

Spider-Man communicating with insects is case in point.

hehehehe....that is true

juggernaut74
Thor didnt beat CM in the crossover he beat Billy Batson.

leonidas
yeah, but he was TRYING to become CM. thor didn't let him.

MERCILOUS
'Cause he didn't want to get beat down all ugly.

badabing
Bump

Darth Martin
Yea, I beleive CM would have beat Thor, if not Thor would have been honourable and let him make his transformation.

rotiart
Superman was flying. CM passed him. Does it state anywhere in the comic Superman was flying as fast as he could? Or that they were racing? I don't remember anything like that. One was just flying, the other decided to speed. Its like when you're on the freeway and you go 65, but then another car behind you decides to show off and go faster. Doesn't mean hes faster, means he's more reckless...

Darth Martin
cosigned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.