Superman's problem in bed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
OK I heard that has a skin tight force shield around his body stop him from felling almost every thing that touches him.This has to suck for his sex life I mean he can't feel pu$$y CAT<> cat can he even really have kidsraygunblowup.Can he pee in the toilet1eyeHappy Dance horse

TheFilmProphet
What the f**k?

Draco69
The aura stimulates his sensation receptors. He still feels pleasure.

pr1983
Originally posted by Draco69
The aura stimulates his sensation receptors. He still feels pleasure.

what he said... he feels everything... he's just invulnerable...

Blade Cutter
How do you know so me proof did you sleep with him show me the issue number lol and are you saying he is g@y I always new it look at all the signs the underwear the gayness.But if his shield stops any thing like bullets from touching him then how does he feel whats not touching him.

The Flash
It's like people throwing pieces of grass at you. You feel it yet it doesn't hurt you. Understand?

alexanderluthor
i'd say is more like water.... you can easyly (is this written ok?) penetrate the surface with a finger or your whole palm, but it's harder if you throw a punch, it depends how fast and hard you punch it.... sometimes it hurts you.

whirlysplat
I think his invulnerble gametes and super powered ejaculation would be more of a problem.

eleveninches
Yeah. I always wondered how lois copes with his super powered ejectulation

alexanderluthor
somehow i think this is a triple x thread. rock

Draco69
Originally posted by eleveninches
Yeah. I always wondered how lois copes with his super powered ejectulation

Theoritically it should go right through Lois. His penile muscles are about as strong as his other muscles so when it launchs the ejaculation it should be REALLY fast.

whirlysplat
Yup and as his sperm is a produduct of mieosis and his carring haploid, mosaic/shuffled adult DNA you would expect said gamete cells to have an aura of invulnarability. ergo they would be a bit like invulnerable bullets fired at super/hypersonic speeds.

whirlysplat
I seem to remember a discourse on this from the 70's by Larry Niven (Sci Fi writer) and here it is:-

http://www.rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html

Draco69
Maybe he uses a promethium condom...

pr1983
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Yup and as his sperm is a produduct of mieosis and his carring haploid, mosaic/shuffled adult DNA you would expect said gamete cells to have an aura of invulnarability. ergo they would be a bit like invulnerable bullets fired at super/hypersonic speeds.

his secret weapon...

Goldenskull777
O_o

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by alexanderluthor
somehow i think this is a triple x thread. rock

Yeah might as well call it "Superman: XXX Edition" lol,

goku-vs-superma
couldnt he do it with someone more close to his durability level? like say he decided to have sex with wonderwoman? or supergirl (btw she is not superman's cousin he just calls her his cousin)? or big barda? there alot of very powerful women to consider!

manjaro
you all also forget that all his five senses are heightened beyond human extent, so if anything he probably gets more out sex than anyone.....Daredevil is the only onne who could probably relate to himlaughing

manjaro
Originally posted by goku-vs-superma
couldnt he do it with someone more close to his durability level? like say he decided to have sex with wonderwoman? or supergirl (btw she is not superman's cousin he just calls her his cousin)? or big barda? there alot of very powerful women to consider!

the new supergirl is really his cousin

its funny you mention the two cuz every major esleworld title always show supes hooking with either WW or barda, also he could ease up in Maxima.

but is shit comes to shit tho while doing Lois he could just release in his hand and then insert it lois later......laughing but on the other hand he told lana that he was afriad to have kids becuase in his words " can you just imagine a kid with just 1/10 of my power kicking around in a woman's stomach?"

TMACalicious
LOL, I've always wondered why he doesn't do it with Wonder Woman. I reckon she's much more prettier than Lois. Plus, they can have super babies as well big grin

manjaro
they did in "the dark knight strikes again"

DrDoom
Yeah, and in Kingdom Come too.

I recall that he got Maxima pregnant in a Superman Annual/Special. It was an Elseworlds tale, and Lois got killed, Supes was feeling bad and grew closer to Max--then they banged. I recall that the cover of the issue had Maxima, with a big ol' belly on the front of it. I saw it when I was like, 10-12 (hard to remember) I really wish I had bought the comic...but we were in Toys R Us.
Does anyone know the #/title of this issue?

I'm guessing Supes just pulls out and shoots it in his hand. It's pretty simple really. As for Superman getting into the moment and trying to pump harder than Lois' body can actually take...she could just be on top.

It's like Howard Stern said : " if Superman can control how hard he hits a normal criminal, then he can control how hard he bangs Lois."

I still say Superman should've banged WW when they were fighting those demons in that 1,000 year war. She was just begging for it and he could've actually cut loose (physically), but Supes wussed out. Still, I like how they showed that it was more of Clark's decision than Kal's. 1,000 years...Superman must've been really backed-up when he got home--I'm sure he put it on Lois BIG TIME.

goku-vs-superma
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! god damnit superman just dump lois she isnt doing nething for you!! go bang some super chick!! maybe starfire! or maxima! or big barda! or wanderwoman! or some hooker..... big grin

Scoobless
i'm sure most of you have seen Mallrats.... for those who haven't, this is the conversation between T.S and Brodie about Superman's sexlife

Brodie: It's impossible, Lois could never have Superman's baby. Do you think her fallopian tubes could handle the sperm? I guarantee you he blows a load like a shotgun right through her back. What about her womb? Do you think it's strong enough to carry his child?

T.S: Sure, why not?

Brodie: He's an alien, for Christ's sake. His Kryptonian biological makeup is enhanced by Earth's yellow sun. If Lois gets a tan the kid could kick right through her stomach. Only someone like Wonder Woman has a strong enough uterus to carry his kid. The only way he could bang regular chicks is with a kryptonite condom, but that would kill him.

>>>>><<<<<<

this seems logical.... but what about a magical condom? couldn't he get Dr Fate or someone to whip him up a batch?

DrDoom
...wouldn't that be a bit...awkward? confused

goku-vs-superma
yes...slightly..

Mainstream
Originally posted by DrDoom

not being able to nail Lois would be more awkward I'd imagine.

DrDoom
...if they were trying to get pregnant, then yes it would be.

Otherwise, she can just ride him, and he can pull out and *splish splash*, y'know?

He could also, try to give Maxima a call...cuz she's a holla back girl.

(Damn, isn't she dead? What a waste OWaW was...)

Scoobless
Originally posted by DrDoom

no more so than having to ask the spotty 18 year old behind the counter of the petrol station for a pack..... which is slightly awkward.... but at the same time you know that he's jealous that you're getting some and he never will..... so it's worth it overall

laughing

DrDoom
...but when you ask the 18 year old you're not a celeb amongst celebs--like Superman is.

Can you imagine the gossip? Guy Gardner alone would have a field day, not to mention if the villains found out he needs magic condoms to do the deed.

Superman will regret that he has super hearing.

Scoobless
what about Doctor patient confidentiality? surely he could make sure Fate kept his mouth shut

DrDoom
IDK if current Fate is a real MD. Plus, it's not like some medical stuff, it's like asking your buddy for an extra sensitive condom...or one of those Goodyears.

If he's an MD...he still might tell. I mean, it's Superman for god's sake. On DC Earth, it doesn't get any bigger than him (though people in SA sweat Manhunters ball sack).

If not, he's gonna rat.

sultan kudarat
i can just imagine how lex would conspire to punch holes in supes condoms.

DrDoom
Or even do what they did in Millar's Wanted...and try to switch his regular with a K condom...

TMACalicious
lol, good thread haha

Supes should dump Lois and go for Wonder Woman man... She's much better.

Creshosk
http://www.superdickery.com/dick/113.html

Originally posted by Draco69
Theoritically it should go right through Lois. His penile muscles are about as strong as his other muscles so when it launchs the ejaculation it should be REALLY fast.
That explains this:
http://www.superdickery.com/other/34.html

alexanderluthor
actually i think there would be no problem if lois is carrying a super baby, cuz he'd be half kryptonian-half human, plus, superman was like a battery trhough the years he got stronger, faster, etc, in the early years that baby would be harmless to lois's womb, just like a normal child. all i can think about for superman to get laid is that he must have a kriptonite condom(now, could he have an erection?).

xmarksthespot
Question: Is Superman completely anatomically identical to a normal human male?

A kryptonite condom would kill him wouldn't it? The only thing he could do is pull out.

The ceiling of his bedroom must've leaked a lot. stick out tongue

In terms of carrying superbaby, Superman's powers are derived from Earth's yellow sun and there's not a lot of sunlight in Lois uterus (assuming he manages to impregnate her without killing her, and assuming that their genetic make-up is suitably compatible) so that shouldn't really be a problem.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Question: Is Superman completely anatomically identical to a normal human male?

A kryptonite condom would kill him wouldn't it? The only thing he could do is pull out.

The ceiling of his bedroom must've leaked a lot. stick out tongue

In terms of carrying superbaby, Superman's powers are derived from Earth's yellow sun and there's not a lot of sunlight in Lois uterus (assuming he manages to impregnate her without killing her, and assuming that their genetic make-up is suitably compatible) so that shouldn't really be a problem.

If you'd read back you'd have e seen this big grin posted by me, some of its changed post crisis, a lot hasn't, especially the bit on solar charged gametes big grin

Keep the faith angel

Stay Whirly rock

DarkCrawler
What if they would have sex under red sunlight? Superman wouldn't have his powers.

DrDoom
That would be kinda risky, because what if he was called by the JLA? He could use the teleporter to go to his fortress and charge back up using solar lamps....but what if they needed him ASAP?

Paola
What the f**k? I can't believe this is being discussed....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.