10 minutes of Batman footage on Smallville finale!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

astrofan428
On the May 18th Season Finale of Smallville they will be showing 10 minutes of footage from Batman Begins.

I would like to give a link but I saw thsi on tv when SV was over, I am sure you can find it on either the batman or samllville site.

Mainstream
sweet!avatar43335_1

WindDancer
I'm Sooooooooo tuning to Smallville on May 18th. batman

chronic
cool chum

TheFilmProphet
I posted this in the picture thread, but just in case you haven't seen it yet here it is. By the way its actually 8 minutes not 10, just thought I would let you know that.

http://tinypic.com/4r6wkk

Mr Parker
That more than anything else is why I am excited about the finale. big grin

WindDancer
8 minutes? sad

Superherovandal
I just saw the trailer. IT SO TOTALLY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! IT SHOWS BRUCE TRAINING, GETTING THE BATMOBILE,which looks kinda weird, HIM MAKING THE COSTUME, AND IT ROCKS!!!

NoFate007
Anybody gonna put up a file of the footage they showed? Obviously they'd have to break it up into segments

Kieralinn
I forgot about the 10 minute preview tonight, I have all the trailers all ready. What was the preview like?

renegadedog
I have a link to download the trailer, but it won't let me post it because I'm a new poster...

renegadedog
h t t p :// s4 1.y ous end it .co m/d .a spx ?id =01 4K SM Q8 E7 G4 40 VG2 QII 8H O3OX

Get all the above, delete the spaces and that should be the link

WindDancer
Loved every minute of it. yes

Mainstream
I like when he was talking to Alfred on the plane.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by WindDancer
Loved every minute of it. yes

same here.I have said this many times before and I'll say it again.it looks like we are FINALLY getting a good batman movie. Happy Dance

LousyBoy
and they are "pushing all the right buttons."

WindDancer
Originally posted by Mr Parker
same here.I have said this many times before and I'll say it again.it looks like we are FINALLY getting a good batman movie. Happy Dance

Yup I'm getting high hopes. wink

atila the great
could someone post a new link to the preview please!!

renegadedog
I read something on another board about how the film classifiers in the US give a pre-release review to each film. They gave one of the highest grades EVER to Batman Begins.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Mr Parker
it looks like we are FINALLY getting a good batman movie. Happy Dance

http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/61/12/31m.jpg

renegadedog
Nevermind, do you know that the source of your signature quotation is wrong. You put Karl Marx, the originator of communism, when in fact it was Groucho Marx, the nutter comedian...

Nevermind
Originally posted by renegadedog
Nevermind, do you know that the source of your signature quotation is wrong. You put Karl Marx, the originator of communism, when in fact it was Groucho Marx, the nutter comedian...

Point well taken.

chronic
ya i saw smallville and the batman footage, my favorite part is when he asks if it comes in black

Superherovandal
doesn't the batmobile look weird though? It's all bulky.

chronic
i think it looks...unique

DarkYoda
I just found a VERY HIGH quality version of this on BitTorrent. It's 10 minutes long... XviD. It is obviously from a digital source. I hesitate to say it is from HDTV because Ast Rofan told me that WB doesn't broadcast any of their programming in HD. From a DVD maybe? But it is very good. PM me if this interests you and I'll upload a link for this. It's 100 MB. Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.