Cold Case

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Man, this show is awesome. And mostly all of their shows just rocks!!!. Whatcha guys think?

Tex
Old people and priests watch that show! stick out tongue

LeAtHerRFace
lol

BloomBabyGirl
lol. i love that show. i love the lady in it cuz shes an ass whoppeer

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Honestly i dont know why it is, but not very many of these shows are interesting. The show is great dont get me wrong. But I only was really interested in the one about the mother torturing the daughters, and one was locked in a kitchen closet and the other daughter had to clean up her remains and stuff. That was officially sweet.

Cid
i love this show. it's one of the only ones that i watch every week.

gshkris7272
I love this show, its so awesome!<33

alic88
cbs has found a formula and is gonna use it till everyone gets tired of it. Crime shows. everytime i turn on cbs thats the only thing i find.

coldcase
Missed cold case ending for Jan. 8th, 2006

Please can someone help.... Myself and my girlfriend missed the ending of the Cold Case on Sunday Jan. 8th due to the football run over. We watched most of the episode but the ending was cut off. If someone knows who killed the main character and why it was done would be great to know....Thanks.....Cold Case fans....And no were not old fogies !!!!!! LOL

Bardock42
I enjoy that show very much, one of my favourite in this genre...together with Criminal Intent...and Without a Trace....

gshkris7272
Originally posted by coldcase
Missed cold case ending for Jan. 8th, 2006

Please can someone help.... Myself and my girlfriend missed the ending of the Cold Case on Sunday Jan. 8th due to the football run over. We watched most of the episode but the ending was cut off. If someone knows who killed the main character and why it was done would be great to know....Thanks.....Cold Case fans....And no were not old fogies !!!!!! LOL

If you can explain more about the episode i can prob help...

Bardock42
Just watched another of the Cold Case Episodes...and I have to say...damn they are good....amazing stories.....

The last one I watched was about the Vietnam Veteran that came back as a prisoner of war....they are alaways soo damn sad as well...

Bardock42
Did I say that they are so good....I think it might easily be my favourite show on TV. Just watched another Episode. The one about the Kurt Cobain Teenagers....really great...such a beautiful show.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Bardock42
Just watched another of the Cold Case Episodes...and I have to say...damn they are good....amazing stories.....

The last one I watched was about the Vietnam Veteran that came back as a prisoner of war....they are alaways soo damn sad as well...

laughing

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bloigen
laughing

Weird monkey....

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Cld Case is an excellent and well acted show. I like the premise and of course Jerry Bruckheimer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.