Battle of the Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Trinew
Darth Revan/ROTSDarth Vader/Exar Kun

vs.

Darth Sidious/General Grievous/Count Dooku/Darth Maul/Darth Malak/Ventress

Darth_Janus
This is sick. Exar Kun alone could destroy Dooku, Maul, and Grievious. Revan would manhandle Malak or Sidious, and ROTS Vader would simpl be an asset.

Fishy
Are you kidding me? Exar and Revan could do that alone...

Wanderer259
I dunno. After seeing some screens and clips, I'm starting to see just how bad-ass Vader (pre-suit, but in-suit isn't bad) might be. I won't say he's entirely integral, but he'll definitely be a plus in Team Revan's corner. He alone can take Dooku and probably Ventress, freeing Revan and Exar up to take out Sidious, Malak, Maul, and Grievous.

Fishy
So Revan Exar and Anakin would still win. Just easier

Kun-ni Habeo
hi guys !i'm back lol
revan's team PWWN BAAAAD!

Darth_Nefarus
Whoever has Vader would likely win, because he's a crazy fool, and he has some of the most hardcore sith of all time on his back
Revan's team

exanda kane
why the heck is grevious their? stupid robot thing!

((The_Anomaly))
refer to my "i hate overpowered EU characters"

the movie characters win just by default...

like i could go write a book tomorrow and get it published where sidious kills 400 jedi knights at the same time and beats such and such...blah blah blah...

then sidious would be the best...thats why any movie characters Vs EU characters is a bunch of shit, because the writers of EU go way overboard..

Revan Darkstar
you know Anomaly, your name suits you well, you are an anomaly on this board. If you hate the Eu so much, why do you hang around this board? Go to the episode III board where people will agree with you. If you will look at my posts, you will find I spend almost no time in the episode III board, because I do not believe they are god like everyone else over there seems to think. So take a leaf out of my book and either actually play the games/read the books or open up your mind a bit, or last option, leave. Simple as that

Darth_Glentract
Then leave the EU section.

Revan, Anakin, and Exar Kun win.

Darth_Janus
You're ignorant and narrow minded. Life must be hard for you. If you hate EU so much, why be here? This is an EU subforum. Look... it's right under the EU section. Since you hate EU soooo much and the movie characters are so much better regardless of anything just because you think so, why are you here?

Revan Darkstar
by the way, I think Revan's team easily. Revan could beat Malak and Asajj at the same time. RotS Vader could beat Dooku and probably Maul at the same time. And that leaves Sidious and Grevious for Exar, he wins that as well.

Revan Darkstar
lol, me Glentract and Janus all posted at the same time, and said basically the same thing

Darth_Janus
lol... we rule

Darth_Nefarus
Seriously, movies don't just make a person better. Even though I think the movies have more credibility, I still don't think Vader has to be the best. (Even though he is IMHO)

Hell, I'll admit it, I've changed my mind. Revan could take pre-suit Vader, I don't think he would, but he would certainly beat the crap out of him

Darth_Janus
Welcome to the dark side, Nerfarus...

*Influence gained. Dark side points gained*

jedimaster2000
Revan's team would totally own. And Anomaly, if the you think the EU is such bullcrap, so be it, no one is here to change your opinion. But we are not interested in how much you hate it. You can diss the EU as much as you like, but it's not gonna help you much. We still like the EU and you're not going to change that. All you are doing is wasting your time. Please, don't come here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.