i need a girlfriend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badboy2004
i need a girlfriend who lives near me. i live in the uk in newcastle and i'm 17 5foot something like alsorts apart from heuights and i have dark hair and blue eyes and my names steven.

Arbina
when you need a girlfriend stand up from your computer and go out in the real world...

spidergrl
I agree with Arbina happy

badboy2004
i've tried that but no one seems to like me they just look at me then turn away thats why i've done this on here to get diesel fans attention

misha
maybe you shouldve adressed this thread to her then messed
or pmd her?

badboy2004
i've tried to but she hasn't noticed yet oh hi misha

misha
oh ok!!

hey hun how are ya?

badboy2004
i'm fine are you huni bunch alright?

misha
thats good to hear!
whatve you been up to?

badboy2004
work and school and fun how about you huni bunch

misha
school mainly ... nothing too exciting!

Wendigo
Originally posted by badboy2004
i need a girlfriend who lives near me. i live in the uk in newcastle and i'm 17 5foot something like alsorts apart from heuights and i have dark hair and blue eyes and my names steven.

ummmmmmmm......... confused why dont u go and get 1? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mist
*ahem*stick out tongue

badboy2004
tried

Wendigo
tried

Not trying hard enough my friend.Look in there eyes,listen 2 them,pretend u dont just want 2 get them in bed,find shit u guy's have in common.......work on that. big grin Trust me I learnt the hard way 2.but dont look for love on A stupid computer man.CASE CLOSED laughing out loud

badboy2004
ok but this os another way to find someone

Imaginary
Yeah, except on here everyone will just think you're an idiot looking for attention. But since you've been here a while, people don't really think that.

badboy2004
thats right but i am not looking for attention i am just looking for a girl to step forward to be with me and i mean a girl that lives in Newcastle in the uk because thats where i live i don't want to have to travel far to find the right girl so if a girl could step forward i would be delighted for example diesel fan.

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Arbina
when you need a girlfriend stand up from your computer and go out in the real world...

I agree there. And not to be rude but dont advertise it over the internet, that symbolizes some desperatism yes No offense.

badboy2004
i know thats why i done it for

Morbid4Daniel
Advertising for a gf over the internet isnt a good idea in the first place. It really gets you nowhere. Havent you payed any attention to all these stalkers and hackers and men just looking for someone to rape or kill? I mean KMC people are trustworthy and nice ppl but im just sayin.....

dizzyblondegirl
does diesal fan live where you are?

badboy2004
yeah where do you live again faye

Clovie
i need a girlfriend who lives near me. i live in the uk in newcastle and i'm 17 5foot something like alsorts apart from heuights and i have dark hair and blue eyes and my names steven. try looking for one IRL sad

Jackie Malfoy

You will find one keep looking!JM smile

badboy2004
well she likes me too

Clovie
who?

badboy2004
dizz

Clovie
good for you.
so why this thread? huh

badboy2004
i don't know it was the first thing to come into my head

a1hsauce
this isnt love connection people.

Deathblow
I had a girlfriend once eek!

Lana
I'll say what I've said before....despite the fact that it seems like it, KMC is not a dating service stick out tongue

Don't go looking for love, let it find you.

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Lana
I'll say what I've said before....despite the fact that it seems like it, KMC is not a dating service stick out tongue

Don't go looking for love, let it find you.

yes ...it's wonderful when it happens and you don't see it coming happy

a1hsauce
it kinda hurts though

Fionnuala
yeah...it hurts alot..when you cant be with someone who you love..

Lana
Originally posted by Fionnuala
yes ...it's wonderful when it happens and you don't see it coming happy

Yup happy

I know....it's horrible.....sad

Fionnuala
Yup happy

I know....it's horrible.....sad

'tis..especially when they are in another time zone altogether...and you don't see a way of meeting that person

Lana
'tis..especially when they are in another time zone altogether...and you don't see a way of meeting that person

Or another country.

Though I DID get to meet him a couple months ago happy

a1hsauce
it sucks even more when theyre right near you and you know you just cant be with them

Fionnuala
Or another country.

Though I DID get to meet him a couple months ago happy

you did?? eek! ..wow thats so cool..and amazing..you're very lucky yes

Fionnuala
Originally posted by a1hsauce
it sucks even more when theyre right near you and you know you just cant be with them

that would suck....why?

Lana
you did?? eek! ..wow thats so cool..and amazing..you're very lucky yes

Thanks happy I'd been looking forward to it for the better part of a year....and it finally happened....was the best week and a half of my life....love

Piggle Humsy
I've never experienced love....

Oh well... One day... confused

Fionnuala
Thanks happy I'd been looking forward to it for the better part of a year....and it finally happened....was the best week and a half of my life....love

wow.hug i want to do it cry ...what did your parents think of it?

Lana
wow.hug i want to do it cry ...what did your parents think of it?

I went over my spring break...they were slightly paranoid and worried, but as far as they knew (at the time) I was just going to visit friends. But as I'm 19 I really didn't need my mom's permission to go wink And I had always wanted to go to England anyway, and I have family there (who I met and stayed with for a couple days). Was awesome hug

Fionnuala
I went over my spring break...they were slightly paranoid and worried, but as far as they knew (at the time) I was just going to visit friends. But as I'm 19 I really didn't need my mom's permission to go wink And I had always wanted to go to England anyway, and I have family there (who I met and stayed with for a couple days). Was awesome hug

oh right...good plan..sneaky..shifty

dark1365
You got to meet Ush. sad

badboy2004
whos ush

Imaginary
Yeah she did happy We missed her sooo much when she was gone.

Mighty Yoda
i need a real g/f

badboy2004
same here

Imaginary
Stand up. Walk out of the door. Talk to someone.

badboy2004
i've tried but it dosen't seem to work

Clovie
i have a serious question:
how to get a real life boyfriend? confused

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by a1hsauce
this isnt love connection people.

eek!

Fëanor
Originally posted by Clovie
i have a serious question:
how to get a real life boyfriend? confused well...you could always call me and i'd be there in a jiffy...flirt

Mistah DEVIL
"...A building gets torched
All that is left is ashes
I used to think that was true about everything
Families, friends, feelings
But now I know that sometimes
If love proves real
2 people were meant to be together
Nothing can keep them apart..."

Clovie
i said real life cry
and i know you would hug

Lana
Originally posted by dark1365
You got to meet Ush. sad

yes

whos ush

Ushgarak, one of the mods here happy

Originally posted by Imaginary
Yeah she did happy We missed her sooo much when she was gone.

Awww, you guys did? blushing

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Mistah DEVIL
"...A building gets torched
All that is left is ashes
I used to think that was true about everything
Families, friends, feelings
But now I know that sometimes
If love proves real
2 people were meant to be together
Nothing can keep them apart..."

happy ..that's lovely...hug thanks..

Mistah DEVIL
i said real life cry
and i know you would hug
Hmm ?s to ask yourself

Am I intimidating?
Are my standards unrealistic?
What do I want in a relationship?
What type of guys do I attract?
Am I willing to compromise?

That should help... I hope
happy ..that's lovely...hug thanks..
aww hug

Clovie
Hmm ?s to ask yourself

Am I intimidating?
Are my standards unrealistic?
What do I want in a relationship?
What type of guys do I attract?
Am I willing to compromise?

That should help... I hope yes
yes
stability, love, and caring
rthe ones i don't find atractive most probably confused or none at all
i don't know.

it doesn't help sad

Mistah DEVIL
yes
yes
stability, love, and caring
rthe ones i don't find atractive most probably confused or none at all
i don't know.

it doesn't help sad
Hey!! You have to stay positive. Confidence is very attractive. Smile and keep your head up!!

Clovie
but then they're staring at me cry

shellie
i need a girlfriend who lives near me. i live in the uk in newcastle and i'm 17 5foot something like alsorts apart from heuights and i have dark hair and blue eyes and my names steven. The fact that you do not have a girl friend does not surprise me Steven. If you think for one moment this thread is going to work in getting you a girl friend, you're in for a sad let down. KMC is not a dating service...nor should be treated like one. You come on here and act like a complete wanker and then expect to advertise for a girl friend? you silly little boy. Grow up some more and learn to respect woman for what we are and I dont mean for the warm body you want to shag.

Mistah DEVIL
but then they're staring at me cry
aren't they already staring cuz ur beautiful?

anyways maybe your trying too hard. The one thing about love..you have to learn to be patient.

Clovie
aren't they already staring cuz ur beautiful?

anyways maybe your trying too hard. The one thing about love..you have to learn to be patient. i don't know why are they confused

i'm not trying at all. i resignated some time ago.

Mistah DEVIL
i don't know why are they confused

i'm not trying at all. i resignated some time ago.
Why'd you give up the hunt for some man meat?
el amor no se puede abandonar
Are there any potentials?

Fëanor
i said real life cry
and i know you would hug awww....clover happy

you don't need a bf clovie...after all, they're messy and you've got to clean up after them...they stink up the place if you leave alone when you go to the store....they belch they fart and overall they're just disgusting....stick out tongue

Clovie

Mistah DEVIL
was... but not anymore sad

I would like to quote a very intelligent individual....

ME (who did you think I was talking about?)

"...Just like I knew nothing would be the same after meeting you, I know that nothing will be the same without you..."

What happened Clovie?

Clovie
nothing..i liked him and he didn't like me back. end of story.

Fionnuala

do you know it for sure?...maybe he likes you and is to shy to tell you or something?

Mistah DEVIL
Do you always see things so black and white?

Fëanor
nothing..i liked him and he didn't like me back. end of story. what's not to like...huh obviously he's a fool clove and not worth your time....hug

badboy2004
very funny sheelie i was thinking of that already

Clovie

badboy2004
hi sexy clovie

Clovie
hi steve

Mighty Yoda
hey clovie

Clovie
hello glenn

badboy2004
u alright clovie and hi glenn

Mighty Yoda
how ya doin bb

badboy2004
i'm fine

jinzin
"The fact that you do not have a girl friend does not surprise me Steven. If you think for one moment this thread is going to work in getting you a girl friend, you're in for a sad let down. KMC is not a dating service...nor should be treated like one. You come on here and act like a complete wanker and then expect to advertise for a girl friend? you silly little boy. Grow up some more and learn to respect woman for what we are and I dont mean for the warm body you want to shag."

that is some colllllllllld shi*.....
poor guy just wants some companionship...I can relate...what he doesn't need is some hardass **** given him greif about the craptacular situation he's in already.....so LAY....OFF.......

badboy2004
thanx

Mighty Yoda
what you been upto then bb

badboy2004
not much

jinzin
no problem...

badboy2004
ok then

Mistah DEVIL
yes, why?
Things aren't always so black and white. We sometimes see things the way we want to. Perception is very devious indeed.

I like to believe that everything happens for a reason. I also feel that fate can only take you so far and whatever happens next is up to you.

Clovie
Things aren't always so black and white. We sometimes see things the way we want to. Perception is very devious indeed.

I like to believe that everything happens for a reason. I also feel that fate can only take you so far and whatever happens next is up to you. i believe that everything happens for a reason.
but i still don't understand why my way of seeing things is to be wrong confused

Mistah DEVIL
i believe that everything happens for a reason.
but i still don't understand why my way of seeing things is to be wrong confused
I never said that I thought ur understanding of the situation was wrong, but ... nvm.

How are you today right now in this moment?

Clovie
okay confused

right now in this particulr moment....i'm...hmm.happy big grin

shellie
very funny sheelie i was thinking of that already Ooo...Im sorry...was that mistaken as humor no expression ...Ill try better next time to make you understand.

erm

Mistah DEVIL
okay confused

right now in this particulr moment....i'm...hmm.happy big grin
I'm glad. Happy Dance There's no reason not to be. smile So what has your spirits so high today?

fuzzball25
Dude, u must be desperate!

Clovie
I'm glad. Happy Dance There's no reason not to be. smile So what has your spirits so high today? nothing. i actually have reasons not to be so happy messed

Mistah DEVIL

Clovie
it would cheer up everyone.
if only it was said seriously cry

Mistah DEVIL
Am I only making things worse?

Clovie
naah.
just it is exactly what i would like to hear from someone who WOULD really love me and who i would love as well.
especially that last part about everything's gonna be fine cry

Mistah DEVIL
aww clovie... why can't you believe in these words now?

everything WILL be fine.. trust me yes

Clovie
i know it will be fine.
but i'm impatient bag

Mistah DEVIL
I used to be that way

Clovie
and now you are...?

Mistah DEVIL
I am patient. Sure being in a loving committed relationship is nice (and that's what I want) but I dont let not being in one get me down. I do have weak moments when I find myself reminiscing on the loves of the past, but I remember that the best is only yet to come and whatever is next for me has to be something close to heaven. I would rather wait for a long lasting relationship than settle for anything less.

shellie
I am patient. Sure being in a loving committed relationship is nice (and that's what I want) but I dont let not being in one get me down. I do have weak moments when I find myself reminiscing on the loves of the past, but I remember that the best is only yet to come and whatever is next for me has to be something close to heaven. I would rather wait for a long lasting relationship than settle for anything less. at the risk of being random and saying I dont know you...that is very profound its a shame others dont think the same way.

Fionnuala
I am patient. Sure being in a loving committed relationship is nice (and that's what I want) but I dont let not being in one get me down. I do have weak moments when I find myself reminiscing on the loves of the past, but I remember that the best is only yet to come and whatever is next for me has to be something close to heaven. I would rather wait for a long lasting relationship than settle for anything less.

touched..thats so beautiful...

Da Moose
Originally posted by shellie
at the risk of being random and saying I dont know you...that is very profound its a shame others dont think the same way.

Bleh...it's sappy.

shellie
Originally posted by Da Moose
Bleh...it's sappy. Oh shut the hell up and call steve a dumbass..it'll make you feel better!

and if you dont need to feel better...do it for me? please?

cindy8219

yes

I completely agree with you.

Da Moose
Oh shut the hell up and call steve a dumbass..it'll make you feel better!

and if you dont need to feel better...do it for me? please?

Steve is a dumbass?

It's just...so.... obvious.... *shrugs* I dunno....needless to say.

shellie
Steve is a dumbass?

It's just...so.... obvious.... *shrugs* I dunno....needless to say. fine dont do it...see if i care stick out tongue

Da Moose
fine dont do it...see if i care stick out tongue

Dimwit, I'm not talking about THAT! I KNOW Steve is a dumbass....I caught on to who you meant.

I meant the sappy shit. It appears to be too hard an attempt.

shellie
Dimwit, I'm not talking about THAT! I KNOW Steve is a dumbass....I caught on to who you meant.

I meant the sappy shit. It appears to be too hard an attempt. Ooooohhh ok, yeah steve is a dumbass yes

and I see your point messed

still nice though happy

Da Moose
Ooooohhh ok, yeah steve is a dumbass yes

still nice though happy

laughing out loud

Nice, sure. but an obvious attempt at TRYING to look nice. It's transparent.

Fionnuala
Ooooohhh ok, yeah steve is a dumbass yes

still nice though happy

who's steve and why is he a dumbass?

Mistah DEVIL
at the risk of being random and saying I dont know you...that is very profound its a shame others dont think the same way.
Originally posted by cindy8219
yes

I completely agree with you.
all of this just for being me

Da Moose
all of this just for being me

Ergo, the transparency. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mistah DEVIL
What the f**k?

shellie
who's steve and why is he a dumbass? steve is badboy the maker of this thread...and he is a complete wanker messed

all of this just for being me ok thats simply annoying and too much...

Scott > now I really see.

Da Moose
steve is badboy the maker of this thread...and he is a complete wanker messed

ok thats simply annoying and too much...

Scott > now I really see.

laughing out loud Wanker. Fi just introduced me to that word.

Yeah, I agree.

Mistah DEVIL
no

Fionnuala
no

quit while your ahead wink happy

Mistah DEVIL

Mistah DEVIL
"do you pull me up just to push me down again?"

-"Happy?" Mudvayne

cindy8219
whats a wanker?

shellie
laughing out loud Wanker. Fi just introduced me to that word.

Yeah, I agree. tis a great word, very useful yes

Mandos

Trust me, you need a life first. wink

Da Moose
Originally posted by cindy8219
whats a wanker?

laughing out loud I don't actully have a definition. you'd have to ask Fi.

silver_tears
someone who jacks off embarrasment

Da Moose
Originally posted by silver_tears

laughing laughing

Thank you for being so....subtle about that.

Hi Irene! big grin

Fionnuala

almost..it's also used as an insult to guys in England...just generally if they're being an arse..

cindy8219

laughing out loud laughing out loud ok embarrasment

Filth
Originally posted by Mandos
Trust me, you need a life first. wink

I agree.

If you want a girlfriend who lives near you go out side and get one, yes it is true there is life out side the computer.

Da Moose
almost..it's also used as an insult to guys in England...just generally if they're being an arse..

Doesn't that cover like, 3/4 of them? wink

Ok, for the record, THAT was a joke, for anyone who doesn not understand.

shellie
almost..it's also used as an insult to guys in England...just generally if they're being an arse.. exactly and steve is prime example of a wanker...ask him, he'll tell you.

....noooo wait dont ask him...he'll think you want him and ask you for nude pictures of you and put you in his sig and stuff...sick

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Filth
I agree.

If you want a girlfriend who lives near you go out side and get one, yes it is true there is life out side the computer.

fear ..there is?

Da Moose
Originally posted by Filth
I agree.

But then that would mean that he would have to let them see him, and that puts him behind the 8-ball right away.

Fionnuala
But then that would mean that he would have to let them see him, and that puts him behind the 8-ball right away.

faintthud i'm shocked..yet amused..

Fionnuala
exactly and steve is prime example of a wanker...ask him, he'll tell you.

....noooo wait dont ask him...he'll think you want him and ask you for nude pictures of you and put you in his sig and stuff...sick

i don't want to see him naked..or be in his sig cry

Filth

laughing

«–†hê¤Øñê–»
i need a sexy girlfriend so badly sad

Da Moose
faintthud i'm shocked..yet amused..

I noticed that you fainted.....can I be of any assistance...perhaps, mouth to mouth?

Or not...you know, whatever....I can just like, go stand over here and do, you know...nothing....and stuff....

Fionnuala
I noticed that you fainted.....can I be of any assistance...perhaps, mouth to mouth?

Or not...you know, whatever....I can just like, go stand over here and do, you know...nothing....and stuff....

hmmm mouth-to-mouth sounds good shifty

Filth
laughing

Da Moose
hmmm mouth-to-mouth sounds good shifty

It does?! Well HELL!

*passes out*

Fionnuala
It does?! Well HELL!

*passes out*

does that means it's mymouth-to-yourmouth now??eek!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>