Mortiis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Filth
Mortiis is a really good gothic band, I love them they have some really good songs like parasite god, smell the witch and marshland, anyone else like them? hate them? discuss here!

Df02
theyre industrial not gothic

Filth
Well my stupid computer says there gothic, but anyways there cool.

Deathblow
I thought it was only one guy?

Anyway, I don't own anything by Mortiis, mainly because (and I know this is very hippocritical) I can't get passed that...image, if you can call it that. He looks like he's just been kicked off the set of Lord Of The Rings for over dressing for his role as Deranged Orc #4.

Filth
Yeah I think thats kind of amusing, adds to the image of his music.

loserib
ive heard of him but never heard anything by him

Filth
If you forget about his freakis look you can enjoy his music, as it is quite deep and meaningful.

Fearnix
Originally posted by Df02
theyre industrial not gothic

eek!

some one that knows about music stick out tongue

Df02
you have to know your enemy, and as a fan of industrial music...he's a stain on the genre

Fearnix
I like Mortiis they have a very good style.

Fearnix
Originally posted by Df02
you have to know your enemy, and as a fan of industrial music...he's a stain on the genre
lol i do the same (i like to know about shit i hate)
thats true they have a very popey/industrial sound

i wish there were more new industrial bands that sound like skinny puppy or 1000 homo Djs :/

Filth
Originally posted by Fearnix
I like Mortiis they have a very good style.

Yeah I agree.

evil_made_flesh
i dont like mortiis's solo stuff he shouldve stayed with emperor and carried on playing black metal instead of industrial metal.

SlipknoT
My friend is really into them

Filth
Originally posted by evil_made_flesh
i dont like mortiis's solo stuff he shouldve stayed with emperor and carried on playing black metal instead of industrial metal.

I agree, but still Mortiis is quite good. Got to love Parasite God, great song.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.