Behaviour of THE NOOB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
The Noob is a fascinating creature, here are a few facts about the Horror Noob :

noo, noo, noobio!.

The Noob will most likely be young ,mid or early teens

The first thing the newbie does is post a top 10 horror film list, or ask for advice on decent horror films to watch cos they have only seen the new TCM and Final Destination.

Also the Newbie or NOOB is a big fan of VS. movies

MOIT

Evil Dead
so.........could you point me towards some good horror movies........I've only seen like 5.

Deano
ok

freddy vs jason vs michael myers vs pinhead

who do u think will win?

im totally gonna ignore the vs thread we already have because i am a noobsmile

hot 4 Ryan
im new and im 17 and not an idiot im also part of the green day forums soo i dont annoy ppl on there! smile and the amityvillie horror i thoght was amazing i recommend it ^^^^^

Wendigo
That alone say's your A #$%^

Wendigo
Apart from Greenday!and does this belong on A horror forum?

Wolfie
Here's my top horror movies!

Amityville Horror remake
The Ring
Hide and Seek
The Grudge
I Know What You Did Last Summer
Darkness
Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake
Wrong Turn
Jeepers Creepers
White Noise

I haven't seen any good ones. smile

Deano
yeh those are great!
im gonna go and make a thread on jeepers creepers! HAHAHAHAHAAH

stupid skunts

papabeard
The Noob is also a big fan of remakes, rarely having seen or being aware the originals.

The Noob is a fan of MTV/Buffy style horror, ie Valentine, I know What you did last Summer, Soul Survivors( hahaha), Darkness Falls et al.

Wendigo
Agreed

The Redeemer
Originally posted by papabeard
The Noob is also a big fan of remakes, rarely having seen or being aware the originals.

The Noob is a fan of MTV/Buffy style horror, ie Valentine, I know What you did last Summer, Soul Survivors( hahaha), Darkness Falls et al.

The noob is also a fanboy of shite like scream, a nightmare on elm street and most other modern day American junk. And it also still reads FANGORIA. laughing out loud

Deano
nightmare on elm street is great cool IMO

gls
hmm i liked scream, but the nightmare movies were kinda crappy after number 1.
actually i haven't watched any of them for years. mostly cause i will just get bored watching them.

i do have the scream collection though.

Wolfie
Dawn of the Dead is just a ripoff of 28 Days Later.
Originally posted by The Redeemer
The noob is also a fanboy of shite like scream, a nightmare on elm street and most other modern day American junk. And it also still reads FANGORIA. laughing out loud
I'm a Scream and ANOES fanboy....

Deano
scream is good

but no one can have a pop at nightmare on elm street...its brill

Wendigo
Freddy rocks

The Redeemer
Relax ANOES fanboys! I'll give ya the first 30 minutes of the original were brilliant and some bits of Part 2 were interesting...but after that...? The series then just got too teenie Americanized for my liking!

As for "Scream"? Alas a carbunkle on the backside of the great American slasher film if you ask me!

Evil Dead
while I agree ANOES 3-7 are none very good..............what does "americanized" have to do with it? The movies were made in America, by Americans, for an American audience. All American movies are "americanized".............the ANOES sequels sucked simply because they lacked in plot and creativity.........settling to parody themselves to make a quick buck.

Last I checked Ireland wasn't exactly near the top of the list when it comes to churning out quality horror..........Italy.....ok.......Japan....maybe......Ireland......ha.

moviejunkie23
has anyone here heard of freddie couger ....he is really scary!

Deano
yeh he was really scary in friday the 13th...that hockey mask is freaky hahahahahhahahahaerm

Zilverz
I havent seen any of the movies you are talking about. Nor do I want to contribute anything to the current conversion. Just uppin the post count

kthnx

Wolfie
I LOVE FREDDIE COUGER IN FRIDAY THE 13TH, ESPECIALLY WHEN HE USES HIS CHAINSAW. I HAVE TO TALK IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I'M A DORK!

gls
and u have to mis-spell his last name too! (i hope that was on purpose stick out tongue)

LifeIsKillingMe
Originally posted by papabeard
The Noob is a fascinating creature, here are a few facts about the
The Noob will most likely be young ,mid or early teens

MOIT

im 15 and i am NOT a noob!

Wolfie
Originally posted by gls
and u have to mis-spell his last name too! (i hope that was on purpose stick out tongue)
Yes, it was on purpose.

K-R-U-E-G-E-R

gls
Originally posted by Wolfie
Yes, it was on purpose.

K-R-U-E-G-E-R

ok jus checkin wink

Wendigo
Originally posted by Wolfie
I LOVE FREDDIE COUGER IN FRIDAY THE 13TH, ESPECIALLY WHEN HE USES HIS CHAINSAW. I HAVE TO TALK IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I'M A DORK!

laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance

papabeard
The Noob thinks Resident Evil is amazing!

papabeard
We have been invaded, overrun, The Noobs, they're everywhere, they're coming to get us Barbara, There's too many of them, their brains moving slowly, moaning indecipherably about something called "Rehsssadeehntt Eeevhull" and " Whoooiight Nooouise", they seem to love someone called "FFFFRRREEEHHDDY KKRUUEEGaahhrrr", perhaps he is their leader, who knows.I believe they can be stopped by removing the head or destroying the brain eek!

PS Cant wait for the new Underworld movie.

Evil Dead
been watching horror movies for what......15-20 years now?

tpaquin
Despite lifting crappy movies onto a pedestial because the studio paid them enough to get in the mag, Fangoria can be quite interesting, if you're a fan of blood and guts production, so I know n00bs cling to it like plastic wrap, but it's not all that terrible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.