Jolee vs Canderous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
okay this could be interesting....both have strengths and weaknesses

Fishy
A jedi against the second most powerful Mandelorian who becomes Mandalore later on...

Let me see....

Jolee has lived in the Shadowlands sinse a little bit after Exar Kun, meaning he has lived in one of the most dangerous places in the galaxy for about 20 to 30 years.

He has helped countless of wookies there and has some great control of the force.

on the other hand we have Canderous who burned worlds for fun, granted not alone but he was seen as one of the greatest fighters. And the guy who eventually became Mandalore, he must have killed countless of Jedi on the battlefield but those were different situations and different locations. A battlefield means thousands of blasters coming towards you and a lot of things happening around you.

I think it all depends on where they were fighting, on a large open field Canderous could have a chance, he would start shooting at Jolee from a great distance. He knows how to kill Jedi so he wouldn't be stupid in it. But if it were in a place like Kashyyyk Jolee would win. It would be a lot harder for Canderous to fight him and Jolee could stun him and then hack away at him.

I don't know. Both could win, both could lose...

Naga Sadow
well, even thou canderous is a great mandalorian, i dont think he could stand against the jedi alone.

Darth_Janus
He held up pretty well against a few Jedi. Nihilus and his entire Sith crew, for one.

nolan lepaz
Canderous is not only deadly the with his heavy weapon in KOTOR II (the better of the two games) he can beat adversaries down with a double bladed weapon and he has a strong mind which means good force immunity as I see when I tried to affect his mind for desired results plus his health automatically regenerates. but Jolee does have skills with a lightsaber so it and is a lone Jedi facing a
andalorian. It's a toss up.

Julie
I usually just let him blast away

Fishy
As long as Canderous can avoid Jolee his force powers he wins, he just has to get close and move fast. But with one simple push Jolee would get the advantage again, it would be really hard for Canderous to win this one.

Insane Monk
omg jolee would win kuz i got him to like level 50 on my game and i gave him like armor that can block like 200 damage point and he could do force lightning and blah blah blah...

But seriously, I think Jolee would win.

"It's a lightsaber. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster..."

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignifigant next to the power of the force."

"Your military 'tactics' are no match for the force"

Deus Ex
Ever heard of hyperbole?

Gryn Jabar
Yeah, but teh jedi is pwnage! Seriously though, it could go any way. If Jolee manages to get off one decent force based attack, it's all over. Otherwise, Canderous decapitates him.

Darth_Glentract
Sure. Jolee is good, but Canderous is Mandalore.

Deus Ex
I can agree with that.

xxxpoppunker182
you know jedi arent all powerful like somepeople are makeing them out to be. a jedi can die against a mandalorian or any nonforce user.

but in this case i'd say mandalore he new how to kill force users it would be quite difficult but i think he could do it.

then again a one on one vs a jedi is quite difficult especially someone that like fishy said lived in one of the most dangerous places in the galaxy for 20 years and wasnt frightened a bit when he met the most feared person of the time(revan).

i wanna say mandalore just because i like him better but in all actuality i think if this fight were to happen one would win but then if it happened again after that the other would win. basically its a fight that could come out with either as the vitor every time you do it.

Darth_Glentract
Revan is dangerous, but Mandalore's have often been referred to as the deadliest men in the galaxy even by some of the greatest Jedi of that time.

You are right though. Jedi aren't all powerful in direct combat.

Fishy
Well that was the Mandalore that Revan killed. Canderous called himeslf second to that, and it seems to me that he is right, but that gives us very little about his actual power... This is going to be a damn hard fight for him. No matter what the outcome.

jollyjim311
I say with the experience by the time he is Mandalore, Canderous would win. Otherwise I would give Jolee the slight advantage, but just to restate every one elses' posts, it would be close either way.

Sorgo
Mandalore's aren't the most powerful beings around.

ZOMG! 1 OF TEH YOUNGLINGZ WUZ MANDALORE DECENT! HE COULD HAVE PW/\/3DD ANAKIN, GREVIOSUSOSUS, DOOKU, KINOBE AND SIDEUS!1!1!11ELEVEN!!12211ONE1111ELEV3N1!

Hmm.... The Jedi ravaged the Mandalorians during the War, not to mention Jango was Mandalorian and was killed by a.... Jedi!

They aren't invincible, but they are damned good! Jolee is an Old man who has been under that planet for a bit and may have had alot of harsh shit to deal with. As we say, he destroyed a couple droids, and on my game, killed a Sith Lord.

Canderous slaughtered Sith countless times and also had to work with thugs.

Canderous has experience killing Lightsaber wielders but Jolee has experience killing droids and Wookies which both utilize guns...

Hard match, I think.

Tru_Slice
Ummm...Canderous shoots at Jolee and he deflects it back at him and...depending on the number of shots Canderous can take before he realizes he can't shoot past his lightsaber...Jolee has this.

Deus Ex
Canderous has his own custom made repeating blaster rifle. Think: blaster version of an MGs. I highly doubt Jolee can deflect a sustained stream of those. And considering Canderous' implants, he is far from a normal shooter.

Tru_Slice
Canderous can shoot at him all he wants, but there's still the lightsaber to get past, no matter how accurate you are.

It all depends on Jolees' speed with his saber, like all other Jedi vs.
Shooters.

The faster one wins.

I could be wrong, but I know the reason why.

Gryn Jabar
That's assuming Canderous will try to blast Jolee. Which he won't. More likely then not he'l simply try to either
A) Melee him
B) Ambush him.

Darth_Glentract
Also, why can't Canderous kill him in melee? I think he could.

Deus Ex
I think he has a good chance. Normal people -have- killed Force sensitives in melee combat. The guy from MEdstar is an excellent example.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.