Vader vs Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ayjay
Who's actually the better fighter? if they were ever around at the same time...who would win in a duaL?

jedi2187
Um, this topic would be better here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?daysprune=&forumid=86

But also Dark Horse and Wizard Magazine did their takes on this topic, and Cajun-Style Ani came out on top every time. Always bet on black!

ayjay
o0o koo koo...thnx!...i searched for it on this forum..cos i wasnt sure where to post...kool...u can close this now...^__^

WindDancer
Moving...

SithKiller
Well everyone thinks mech vader is slow ...but something I forgot is his suit enhances all his abilities...speed strength jumping all of it...it injects chemicals into his body pumps up his adrenlin too...Reading old comics and Im sure in books too Vader isnt lacking in speed or manuverability....so everyone take that into account before making final judgement on old mech vader! starwars

((The_Anomaly))
are we talking pre-suit or post suit?

either way anakin wins pretty hardcore, just pre-suit would be a joke, maul wouldnt last 2 min.

Darth_Nefarus
Not necessarily, Pre-suit is powerful and bad ass and all, but he lacks a lot of control. I still think he would win by a landslide, but Maul would give him a cool fight.

((The_Anomaly))
i said pre-suit ROTS anakin would maul, mauls face off...

Doctor Strange
Like said, Dark Horse did their take on this, and black always beats red.

mdirt
actually vader would win i have the comic book. its in my starwars tales comic book.some sith monk people was able to resurrect people and they brought maul back.they were fighting on some lava planet. i dont think mastafar. but it was a hell of a fight. vader cut his mask cut and his arm cut. but not cut of.vader actually almost lost. muals saber got cut in half then he had a duel saber the two saber things. it was cool when they were fighting they were on a rock floating on lava then when vader won he jumped off and mual fell in with the rock down a lava fall.

exanda kane
In SW tales Maul got the upperhand and about to behead Vader and he says 'What can you hate enough Skywalker?' and Vader says 'Myself' and ignites his lightsaber through his own stomach/circuitry and catches Maul in the chest. It's a clone of Maul that Sidious used to test Vader's worthiness as his apprentice.

jackstain
i think either version of Vader wins, but i think the fight would last a lot longer than any of you think.

Darth_Glentract
Maul does have a sick amount of indurance and Vader wouldn't get tired because he just sits in a metal can. I could never figure out why he was breathing hard.

exanda kane
it streched across quite a few pages in SW tales, about thirty I think?

Bobafett34
vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.