Episode Iii Review

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sTrUmYk MeN 666

sTrUmYk MeN 666
Everyone has an agenda is this movie, and Anakin is the pawn of them all. The Jedi are made out to look as suspicious and as manipulative as Palpatine and the Sith. It's confusing for sure, and shows how far the Jedi have fallen into chaos during the 'Clone Wars'.

The key thus far (again, may have some scenes out of order) is that Anakin has been asked by all sides to do their work. The Jedi, are essentially bumbling around....not able to see what is right in their face, and because of this...they SUSPECT the Chancellor (Palpatine) is somewhat to do with this, but because they don't act in aggression (it's not the Jedi Way) the get ol' Anakin to do their work. All the while, Palpatine is playing that card telling Anakin the Jedi will turn on the Republic for themselves...and all poor ol' Ani is worried about, is Padme dying - his arrogance doesn't give a shit about anyone else...just Padme, and keeping her alive.

We leave the opera scene, and we have Anakin letting the council know that Palpatine has found the General on Utapau (on the outer rim as well somewhere) - Yoda and Mace don't trust Anakin, so they deny the Chancellors request to send him, and instead send Obi-Wan to track down, and kill the General.

We move back to Anakin visiting Padme again, letting her know he loves her...she suspects something is going on with him, he lets her know he's "Not the Jedi I should be..." he wants more, he wants power...but he's worried about Padme and will do anything to stop her dying. He goes to visit Palpatine who lets him know that the Jedi will move against him soon, and tells Anakin of and old Sith-Story about "Darth Plagueis the Wise" who learned to create life, sustain life and stop people from dying. He "Taught his apprentice everything, which is ironic...considering he could stop others from dying, but couldn't save himself......from being killed........(gravelly voice) IN HIS SLEEP"

Very nice scene again from McDiarmid...Anakin ignites his saber and figures out Palpatine is the sith lord...he now has a choice, save Padme from dying with the knowledge of the Sith, or tell the Jedi who is the Sith Lord, and watch Padme die. Confounding this, is his friendship of the Chancellor and suspicion of the Jedi, Mace and of course.....ol' Padme and her Baby.

We now fade to black, with Obi-Wan arriving on Utapau, learning that Grievous has taken everyone hostage, and he decides to go track him down...on a bird-like Lizard. Pretty good CG here, much better than Anakin riding that other weird animal during Episode II - and it has this VERY cool bird-call sound effect it does every few seconds, which is cool. So Obi-Wan rides off to find the General, as he informs a Stormtrooper, that they can arrive on the planet soon, and help dispose of all the separatists there.

sTrUmYk MeN 666

sTrUmYk MeN 666

sTrUmYk MeN 666

sTrUmYk MeN 666

sTrUmYk MeN 666

sTrUmYk MeN 666

DARTH DADDY
I read one paragraph and had to scroll down to the end. And there is a lot to scroll past. I don't think I want to really know this much information. I need to leave somethings for the movie experience.

tlbauerle
Do we really need this thread????

Won't a link to MF work? ESPECIALLY since a lot of us forum surf from one to the other?

AND...this guy needs to learn how to review...not summarize the movie. This shithead got to see a media screening and can't even write a review??? That pisses me off.

But just imagine...for a moment...if we had a thread for every review...I would NEVER come back here.

Gord
it's a really good review, and the actual review gave me goosebumps in some areas, it sounds like it's going to be an insanely powerful movie, but the few reviews I've read seem to all say it's episode 3- it's not better than ESB, it's the EBS of the PT, the two are too different to compare, but this sounds just unbelievably good, I CANT WAIT

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by tlbauerle
Do we really need this thread????

Won't a link to MF work? ESPECIALLY since a lot of us forum surf from one to the other?

AND...this guy needs to learn how to review...not summarize the movie. This shithead got to see a media screening and can't even write a review??? That pisses me off.

But just imagine...for a moment...if we had a thread for every review...I would NEVER come back here.

we have a review thread right here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t338660.html

this guy just didnt bother to scroll down the page and look for it

tlbauerle
It should also be noted that anything required to cut and past into EIGHT...count them 8 DIFFERENT posts should never, NEVER be posted on pure principle!!!

Echuu
Interesting stuff- I agree with JP though so somebody grab a mod.......

I read most of the beginning stuff cuz I already knew that but skimmed the rest cuz I don't want to ruin it all.

ickeris2003
I really enjoyed the review but it was to long. But the movie seems great, cant wait till it comes out. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.