Going to see James Brown!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pandemoniac
Yeah baby yeah! Got the tickets yesterday, hopefully he'll live long enough to make it to the concert...

But doesn't he just KICK ASS?!

Deathblow
Yeah he really does...

I could've seen him with RHCP last year, but my friend fainted just before he came on due to over tiredness/drug/alcohol consumption, and I had to take him to the hospital and miss the Godfather sad

Pandemoniac
Noooo! How tragic... especially RHCP AND James Brown in one evening and missing half of it due to a friends misbehaviour. I can only remotly imagine your pain, cause that just really sucks!

furryman
I saw the Godfather! droolio he created a break in the clouds it was rather heavenly

Pandemoniac
Owww, I just can't wait!

jaden101
he's top live...puts loads of energy into his gigs...and his timing is superb...

supertruper
I've always wanted to see him live. Never have caught him though. It's one of those things on my list of to-do's before I die though - see the godfather. I hear his energy has not wavered over the years and he's still an amazing performer.

jaden101
i think you better make that something to do before HE dies

Morning_Glory
he is still touring..

he's so gross.. sick

SeptemberRain
damn, i want too see the Godfather of Soul!!

ChickinMeat
get on up!

Dudester
jaden, I completely agree-- how old is he?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.