ROTS......is it possible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kenobi2004
i didn't know where to actualy put this message...so decided to make a new thread for it.i want to know if it's possible that we get the movie before it comes on the cinema....i mean as a torrent file?or whatever server we can download from....wouldn't that be greate...

eXSBass
Originally posted by kenobi2004
ROTS......is it possible

Not from a Jedi. The Dark Side of the internet is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be illegal

Texansfan05
AOTC was being bootlegged a week before it was in theaters so Im sure it's possible but I would want to see it in theaters first

ctsketch
yeah when AOTC came out I dled the booleg but just so I could watch it after I saw it in theatres the first time

Texansfan05
laughing LOL eXSB

macgeek2005
So. is there a bootleg anywhere or not?

sundevilscott
Originally posted by eXSBass
Not from a Jedi. The Dark Side of the internet is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be illegal big grin

Alliance
the fact that you would even suggest such illegal activity on this site is disturbing...

tlbauerle
Ken is about to rape this thread....

K3VIL
Not from a Jedi. The Dark Side of the internet is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be illegal
You're under arrest Hacker.
Are you threatning me F.B.I. Agent?

eXSBass
Sorry girls and boys. I had to crack that joke

big grin

tlbauerle
I wouldn't have watched that AOTC boot for all the tea in china...it was pretty bad quality.

Maybe someone will be able to hack the digital version....now that would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

smoker4

laughing out loud

Seriousley though, dont ask for such things here kenobi2004, it leads to a ban smokin'

TheForceSupreme

Laugh Out Loud. laughing

JKozzy
If there were a bootleg, you think that people would know about that by now? Geez.

JKozzy
Originally posted by kenobi2004
i didn't know where to actualy put this message...so decided to make a new thread for it.i want to know if it's possible that we get the movie before it comes on the cinema....i mean as a torrent file?or whatever server we can download from....wouldn't that be greate... Yeah, lets have someone tape it with a videocamera in crappy quality, how great.

The proper place to put this thread is nowhere.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by tlbauerle
Ken is about to rape this thread....

*rapes the thread*

Do NOT under any circumstances discuss illegal downloads on KMC, please read the Sticky threads at the top of the forum, they explain everything.

Such discussion comes with a warning...so here is yours kenobi2004

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.