Batman vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

savagerampage
Seeing how many people think batman, can beat anyone, im curious 2 see how many people would actually choose batman, against galactus.

by the way batman gets a year prep time before facing him.

DarkCrawler
I guess he could build an Ultimate Nullifier or something. I mean, in a year, he could sure hack in Baxter Building and stole the files.

JRW
with a year prep definatly anything less no way

DigiMark007
So Batman comes in with his prep! Wooo, go Batman! Until Galactus blinks and Bats explodes.

(that was all stolen from something Nataku said a long time ago)

But Batman would've enlisted Doop, who longpig and I established as Galactus' left nut in another thread. Bats infects Doop with a virus and then he goes back to Gal's crotch area. Galactus ends up with cancer...and Cpt. Marvell couldn't see his coming death from cancer, and he had cosmic awareness, so what's to say Galactus could stop it either???

Go me! My debating skills are at their zenith for the tourney....Grrr!

-DM

KharmaDog
The scarey thing is that there are actually people out there who thinks that Bat's could do this by himself.

savagerampage
u guys have 2 be joking right lololl batman would be destroyed before he could even think

mr.smiley
he would be deystoyed a year in advanced.

colossus17
galactus is beyond prep....not even 1000 years of prep will help him....

Mainstream
1000 years and 3 days 4 hours 19 minutes and 28 seconds would.

Zahit
upon realization that bruce wayne, son of thomas and martha, would be
earth's only hope against the might of galactus, he immediately hangs up
his cape and cowl, pulls up a lawn chair, fixes himself a margarita and
sings at the top of his lungs, "it's the end of the world as we know it, and i feel fine."

Mainstream
Batman never gives up....nananananananan Batman Batman Batman nanannanananna Batman! "Holy that a big muthaf**ker batman".

Zahit
"have you ever heard of R.E.M. little chum?"

Mainstream
"holy hit alternative rock Zahit"

Zahit
"well robin, would you......wanna try a margarita....
puts hair on your chest.....think of this as prep-time......"

whirlysplat
I have got to say even though Galactus is the most ridiculous character in comics. Batman is toast. Big G's helmet is that stupid or what?

Zahit
Galactus is cool.
Coolest cosmic character by far.
He will now proceed to eat your home planet......

eleveninches
Batman could invent an 'anti-galactus' device.
I mean, reed managed to do it, so why can't bruce

Mainstream
Batman Batman Batman Batman

Zahit
http://www4.ncsu.edu/~chking/fark/galactus.jpg

mr.smiley
gets squashed like a bug!

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Zahit
Galactus is cool.
Coolest cosmic character by far.
He will now proceed to eat your home planet......

The concept of anyone surviving universal death is..................................................silly

Zahit
so are...............................................................super-heroes in general.

Wynndar
Originally posted by eleveninches

because he's not Reed

who?-kid
Because Reed is a better inventor than Batman.

DarkCrawler
Are you sure? I mean that Batman has invented many stupid bat-shaped/named objects that have entertained us over the years.

whirlysplat
so are...............................................................super-heroes in general.

big grin True but surviving either the big crunch or universal entropy............................thats extremely silly smile

Wynndar
HaHAHAHAH

whirlysplat
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Are you sure? I mean that Batman has invented many stupid bat-shaped/named objects that have entertained us over the years.

Classic line "Batman has invented many stupid bat-shaped/named objects that have entertained us over the years"

big grin

Zahit
Originally posted by whirlysplat
big grin True but surviving either the big crunch or universal entropy............................thats extremely silly smile
what will happen to me later today for cinco de mayo......................will be extremely silly.....

whirlysplat
what will happen to me later today for cinco de mayo......................will be extremely silly.....

Well enjoy it then wink

Zahit
i may get so wasted i might eat a planet or somehow survive universal entropy.

whirlysplat
i may get so wasted i might eat a planet or somehow survive universal entropy.

I usually eat a kebab when totally wasted (kebabs are a British urban institution) and taste like shit!!!

colossus17
batman takes it.....wtf is wrong with u......his car can go 100's of miles per hour..and is bullet proof wtf.....what can galactus do?

who?-kid
How much preptime does Galactus get ?

whirlysplat
Oh about 5 Billion years or so eek!

DarkCrawler
Batman: "Galactus, you shall have one hour to surrender, or I shall use my best weapons to kill you, you murderer of billions..."

ZAP! *Galactus destroys the planet where Batman happens to stand*

Galactus: "Next!"

Swanky-Tuna
I don't think Reed invented one so much as he had Johnny steal it from Galactus' ship.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I don't think Reed invented one so much as he had Johnny steal it from Galactus' ship.

So Batman can make Robin steal it!

Genious! Batman can use Robin to distract Galactus so he can himself flee to the nearest galaxy. Anyone, even the mighty Galactus would be distracted by an little human boy in bright underwear, trying to steal an planet-destroying device.

KillAll

actually reed richards only had a "shell" or an imitation that LOOKED like the ultimate nullfier. the watcher (i dunno how to spell his name) then stopped galactus from reading reeds mind, so he couldnt call his bluff. hence the watcher breaking thier oath. otherwise galactus would have consumed earth.

Draco69
If Batman had the aid of every DC hero on the planet, weeks of preptime, and Galactus was incredibly weakened, sure I can see it.

If not, then Batman is f**ed

whirlysplat

Inded Swanky with a little help from the Watcher

jplatinum
I'm sorry to sound like a jerk off, but this gotta be a joke right?
This is that madness again.
Galactus is basically a god.
Batman isn't even fit to lick the dog crap from his boot, dude.

colossus17
hey just cause u beat him......dosent mean he is all crap and stuff....give him some respect.....

Wynndar
HAHAHAHAHA

Superherovandal
we all know he will create a anti-Power Cosmic Mirror Batarang that can lob off the head of Galan laughing eek! angel stick out tongue

jplatinum
I didn't say nothing 'bout I beat him(I know you mean it in a jkoing way, but for real.)
Quickfreeze is right.
The JP thing is blown way out of proportion.
JP is a dude that goes to college, works part-time, and exercises hard everyday to keep in top condition, and when I'm not doing that, I'm chillin' out.
That is JP.
Anything else you dudes are thinkin' is madness.
Sorry, but if you think anything other than that, its madness, man.

colossus17
so now u r also an extradimensional being....talking to ur self...in third person.....

jplatinum
WTF?
Anyway, I still say Galactus just steps on him.

brainchild81
Ditto.

Next Venom_girl
The squirrel (from previous Galactus thread) would last longer. evil face

The Flash
Batman has moved the moon before!

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/7d4466d7.jpg

Screw the fact that it says it was Green Lantern, it was all Batman!

KharmaDog
Originally posted by jplatinum
I'm sorry to sound like a jerk off

No problem, we've become quite used to it. wink

CorderaMitchell
But batman will find a way...

Dark Thor
lmfao....what can Bruce do with a year of prep to Galactus? build an anti-Cosmic shield, a hypno-ray?? LMAO this thread is hilarious. Maybe if Batman built a machine that absorbed the Justice's League's power. HE can beat Galactus if he had 20 years though

jacobo0o
this is what will happen
while batman is trying to make something powerful enough to kill galactus
something will go worng and it will explode and kill batman and it will
be on americas funniest video

Dark Thor
indeed

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Dark Thor
lmfao....what can Bruce do with a year of prep to Galactus? build an anti-Cosmic shield, a hypno-ray?? LMAO this thread is hilarious. Maybe if Batman built a machine that absorbed the Justice's League's power. HE can beat Galactus if he had 20 years though

What does Imfao mean?

jgiant
Glactus admires batmans balls, not literally, and big g makes bats his new herald...the dark surfur?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by jplatinum
I didn't say nothing 'bout I beat him(I know you mean it in a jkoing way, but for real.)
Quickfreeze is right.
The JP thing is blown way out of proportion.
JP is a dude that goes to college, works part-time, and exercises hard everyday to keep in top condition, and when I'm not doing that, I'm chillin' out.
That is JP.
Anything else you dudes are thinkin' is madness.
Sorry, but if you think anything other than that, its madness, man.

But JP we just want to join your fan club laughing

Who bumped this thread laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh it was CM shifty laughing out loud

dawsey28
Batman can do this. All he needs is Judd Winick as the script writer. big grin

EsteemedLeader
batman could do ANYTHING with a year of prep. if lex luthor and darkseid could orchestrate imperiexs defeat with no prep, bats can surely stop galactus with a year. doom stole galactus power once right? bats can definitely steal his power, or destroy his ship, or hack into every government system and fire nukes at galactus. another point i can make is, none of you can think of a way bats can beat galactus because you ARENT FREAKIN BATMAN!!!! you may not be able to fathom a way to stop galactus, but batman can

Dark Thor
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
What does Imfao mean?

laughing my f**king arse off

NoFate007
With a year, Batman wins. He has all those resources and all those allies that he can get to help him. If the Fantastic 4 can defeat Galactus, then Batman can with the help of all his co-workers so to speak. I doubt Batman would ever do it alone, so with prep, he gathers heroes to help him and he builds some sort of nullifier or whatever. With a year prep, he wins. But Batman himself doesn't stand a chance if he tried to fight him or something, he'd be instantly killed.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by NoFate007
With a year, Batman wins. He has all those resources and all those allies that he can get to help him. If the Fantastic 4 can defeat Galactus, then Batman can with the help of all his co-workers so to speak. I doubt Batman would ever do it alone, so with prep, he gathers heroes to help him and he builds some sort of nullifier or whatever. With a year prep, he wins. But Batman himself doesn't stand a chance if he tried to fight him or something, he'd be instantly killed.

anyone would be instantly killed

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
So Batman can make Robin steal it!

Genious! Batman can use Robin to distract Galactus so he can himself flee to the nearest galaxy. Anyone, even the mighty Galactus would be distracted by an little human boy in bright underwear, trying to steal an planet-destroying device.

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

spiderboy5
batman always wins! cause hes batman! laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by spiderboy5
batman always wins! cause hes batman! laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing

youre thinking of batmyth, the guy with alternate pocket dimensions in his belt full of infinite batarangs, a car that can surive nuclear blasts, and mastery over every martial art in the universe.

olympian
- Blinks -

Oh another joke thread.

- leaves -

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by olympian
Blinks.

What the!!!!!!!!!

what do you mean?

olympian
Is this thread for real or?

EsteemedLeader
why, dont you think batman could stop galactus with a year of prep?

olympian
Simply put. No.

EsteemedLeader
if the fantastic four can cause this guy problems with very little prep, bats can definitely take him with an entire year

DigiMark007
4 Pages?? LOL!

Sorry, I know this is fun, but we've made our point...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.