Man declares himself king

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
I saw on the TV the other day, that a guy has had his name officially changed to make him a king. I cant remember the details, but i'll look around for the link and post it soon.

Tex
That's hot. eyes

silver_tears
He's probably taken texxy, with more than enough people willing to throw themselves at him, you don't have to add to the list diva

Tex
I'd bang right through all those groupies and still have enough juice to pop that crown right off his head! winkiss

eleveninches
It showed that he lives in a trailer park or something like that.

Jackie Malfoy
Well if he declares himself king then I am queen of KMC1JM

WindDancer
Originally posted by eleveninches
I saw on the TV the other day, that a guy has had his name officially changed to make him a king. I cant remember the details, but i'll look around for the link and post it soon.

There are a lot of guys with King in their names:

Martin Luther King Jr.
Rodney King
Larry King...

Curl_Up&Dye
lol that reminds me of the episode of family guy where peter creates his own country and then takes over his neighbor's swimming pool

IceWithin
king is a last name too, I know ppl who's last name's king happy

Bardock42
Yeah lets go petoria .......wasn't that episode called E. Peterbus unum?...great stuff

eleveninches
No, he didnt have his name changed just to king.

He changed his title, so now he is 'the king'

WindDancer
Maybe he's looney tunes or something...

Clovie
*declares herself a queen* purplequeen1

blink i don't get it

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by eleveninches
It showed that he lives in a trailer park or something like that.
It's not a trailer park... it's the inner fortress of my castle.

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Curl_Up&Dye
lol that reminds me of the episode of family guy where peter creates his own country and then takes over his neighbor's swimming pool

That family guy one was so funny!"Can't touch me!"jm eek! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.