Ninja Gaiden 2 and statue info?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Delta 62
Anyone have info on when Ninja Gaiden 2 will be released? Also, I was looking through the new Toyfare yesterday, and seen Kotobuyuki is releasing 2 statues, one of Ryu and one of Ayane. Where could these be purchased?

WindDancer
Rumor is somewhere in Q2 of 2006. Team Ninja is keeping this project secretive....they want to surprise us. wink

sai12
OOh!! Ninja Gaiden 2!? 2006!? sad That is way too long! Though I can't wait to see or hear more about it. Ninja Gaiden was one of my favorite games for Xbox.

So no secret hints or sites about it? Articles? Anything? *prays*

WindDancer
Nothing is certain at the moment. But don't be surprise if NG 2 will be a game for the newer Xbox.

Delta 62
Yeah most likely it'll be out on the new system, seeing as how it's supposed to come out this winter.

§P0oONY
NG2 Happy Dance Happy Dance

i loved the original, my favorite XBOX game, take that Halo

Delta 62
http://www.gamemusic.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/GMOStore.woa/wa/ProductDetail?pid=11177&cid=10412&did=141

Awesome 13 inch Ryu statue. Only 40 bucks.

sai12
*sigh*

New xbox huh? I'll never have the money for that....Well, its good to know that it'll be soon-ish! big grin

WindDancer
Well, I guess is Ninja Gaiden 2 might be coming to the Xbox 360. No word yet if it will be available for PS3 or Revolution.

RoyMC
yeah im waiting for to come out i used to play the old versions anyone here herd of Ninja Gaiden:the ship of doom?

Delta 62
Ninja Gaiden: Black is scheduled to be released late November to early December. It features all content available on the Hurricane Packs as well as additional unnamed content. Can't wait..

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Ninja Gaiden was a fantastic game and deserves the acclaim it got. Can't wait for the sequel. As someone else said, Team Ninja keep their cards close to their chest but I would suspect that the sequel would be released on the 360.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.