Why and when do u log on KMC?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
i always log on KMC whenever i'm on the net.it's become the place i'm not afraid to be myself.i've found friends and foes and most of all i learned a lot.even if it's a bout the little stufff.it's a great online community.we're all like one big happy family... Happy Dance

SumWatTwisted
same here

Tex
I really like that there's people from all over the world here! yes

Dregh
I'm aproxmatelly 20% better in english than the rest of my buds at school thanks to kmc

Clovie
i'm addicted
i'm meeting here (usually) nice ppl

and i'm here any time i can.
what means: that when i'm not at school, or sleeping or eating i'm here
i'm pathetic

Scotty
i come here cause its my homepage for soem reason, and i never am bothered to press stop to go to another site, so i just come here.

but its good because theres some pretty cool people here, and theres aussies, thats always a good thing!!!!!

dragonpisces272
i log on whenever i want and is the first place i visit when im on the net

burlyman
Yes I log on when I'm on the net messed

crazy_c
i log on when im not doin anything else cos i like talkin tio the people on kmc yes

ChinaNiki
I log in when I have time, like right now. I can't log in everyday. I have time today since a lot of my friends have two major exams this week and are studying all weekend. So I have time until I go to the club at 11pm.

I like it here because most of the people are very nice, even when they disagree with each other. It seems people in here are more respectful towards each other than in some of the other forums I've checked out.

Tired Hiker
Hey China, long time no see! The reason I come here is for the intellectual stimulation I get in the OTF. yes

mechmoggy
I pop in when I'm supposed to be doing homework.

I also pop in on Wednesdays when I'm supposed to be at Uni.

i slayed buffy
wen i feel like it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.