The Genoharadan - Secret Bounty Hunters Guild

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

exanda kane
I was intrigued by the Genoharadan in KOTOR and was dismayed when I realised that you had to kill them off, but do they survive?

This just a thread for genuine facts and speculation.

Jedi_KnightAlly
Good question, I reckon they die off, if all four ring leaders (sorry i can't remember their titles) are dead... then who is there to start them up again? All their minions are gone as well, so i don't think so, but i could well be proved wrong.

Darth_Glentract
The Genoharaden guy who talks to you says that if he is killed they will be in disarray for a time but WILL elect a new leader.

Jedi_KnightAlly
Ah, so who's gonna elect the new leaders?

Fishy
Some random people, its probably like with the Mandelorians... You claim the title other people try to take it from you, you proof you own it and shoot your opponents the rest follows you...

At least thats what I think

exanda kane
I really want them to carry one, possibly we could find Revan re-establishing them?

Fishy
Why? Why would they follow Revan, they are not political are they? i don't really remember them all that well, but they didn't took sides from what i remember.

exanda kane
Revan's is possibly the only one left who knows of their existence, and maybe his assasination droids became inadequate . . .

Anyways they said that their interests suited those of the republics at that time. So free trade and stuff. Maybe Malak was aware of them and the Sith would destroy them?

Fishy
Maybe, but Revan doesn't seem like one to make a dictatorship and rule everything by himself, he knows how quick things like that crash, open markets have their advantages even in Empires.

And i doubt he's the only one left. If he's the only one then the assasination guild will have to be refounded because all there members are dead too, in which case the entire guild will just be dead.

Darth_Janus
The guild is kaput, unless that fool Rodian didn't know the true higher ups, which is possible.

exanda kane
Possible, but I'm hopin that Cassus Fett (Cassus Fett's pistol) had something to do with that. Would be nice to see another Fett in Mandalorian armour.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.