Anakin crying...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Camo Di Mass
Okey , I noticed that in two new tv spots . Is Anakin crying in two scenes or at least one ? One scene is when he is turning his head like someone was standing behind him on Mustafar and the other one is when he standing on some kind of a balcony and there is sunset or something .

Well If he is crying then it kinda sucks . I think we got enough of his whiny " One day , I'll be the greatest Jedi ever " . I mean the scene was cool , it will nicely connect with ROTS and OT but he was soaking with tears there a little bit .

Now he is supposed to become the biggest ******* in the universe and he is crying ? I hope I'm wrong . For me , he can just cry once and just a little bit , just one drop so that it would be cool .

By the way , he is kinda sad when he's becoming Darth Vader , that's odd ..

BAILY
Anakin is a Tragic Hero..... and a real pu$$y to boot...... so he can cry all he wants.. i am ok wit it

Jedi Priestess
Oh for heavens sake, you people have nothing to do but complain I swear. Anakin cried because he was horrified about what he did to Mace. He is a human being and I do believe that falls within the realm of humanity.

astrofan428
I think he cried 3 times: After the Mace incident, the Mustafar balcony, and either after one of his dreams or waiting while Mace goes to arrest Palpatine.

smoker4
Crying is part of life, i cry often, mainly at some of these threads sleep

DenKi
Hes Confused, Hes killed Jedi and his friends, Just watch the Little new TV spot and watch Anakins face as hes Kneeling and bowing to Sidious, Hes crying and he doesnt know what hes doing

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by smoker4
Crying is part of life, i cry often, mainly at some of these threads sleep Hell, I'm cryin' Now!!
stick out tongue

smoker4
laughing out loud

CinematicESP
It's called emotion. I think it makes for a better moviegoing experience. But that's just me.

macgeek2005
Camo Di Mass, I am not going to write here, what I think of you, because I know i'll be banned. But if you like movies where theres a good guy, and a bad guy, and they stand there like robots shooting each other, then there are lot of movies out there for you. Star Wars is not so simple. And if you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand it, or comprehend it, then go watch some little kids violent movie.

peluffo
What I dislike is that it seems that (at least one time) he cries when he IS Vader already... sad messed

oh... and:

laughing out loud it seems that even you don't have nothing to do but complain and swear laughing out loud Great example, JP http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/oops.gifhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/thumbsup.gif

Weatherchannel expects a blizzard of answers denying the undeniable

vader519
C'mon, I cannot believe we are even talking about this. Camo Di Mass, if you do not like Anakin crying, then don't see the movie. He is showing his emotion. Just like everyone said before, he is horrified at what he has done to Mace, he is conflicted. A part of him is saying what have I done, while the other part is enjoying what he has done.

GCG
there are complaints and constructive criticisms.

a complaint on Anakin being too whiny wont change anything as the movie is ready.

a constructive criticism on people complaing too much, on the other hand, may change things.

kashmircat
Originally posted by GCG
a constructive criticism on people complaing too much, on the other hand, may change things.

haha...i love your optimism. good on ya stick out tongue

TheForceSupreme
Yeah Anakin will cry? Man, he's probably human too. I hate them humans. Yuk.

LandoSpeeder2
All the guys who keep saying Anakin shouldn't cry in episode III are just insecure about their own manhood. To fix that, wear a pink shirt and cry all around town to secure your manhood. stick out tongue

smoker4
Originally posted by peluffo
What I dislike is that it seems that (at least one time) he cries when he IS Vader already... sad messed

oh... and:

laughing out loud it seems that even you don't have nothing to do but complain and swear laughing out loud Great example, JP http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/oops.gifhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/thumbsup.gif

Stalker supreme smokin'

astrofan428
Everytime Anakin gives himself a moment to think he has these terrible things running through his head, what if everytime you closed your eyes you saw your wife dying?

GCG
Originally posted by kashmircat
haha...i love your optimism. good on ya stick out tongue

i always like to think of the glass being half full.........even if full of tears stick out tongue

Darth_Vader05
Could someone please close this thread!?

astrofan428
Originally posted by Darth_Vader05
Could someone please close this thread!?

Come on this thread is more credible than most of the crap we get.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by smoker4
Stalker supreme smokin'

its an obsession of his Smoke...............

Camo Di Mass
I'm cool with all the crying thing but I just hope he won't be crying like in Attack Of The Clones where he looked like a baby without new Star Wars Action Figure ...

GCG
he cries cause he cannot control it. being instructed at an older age than the other Jedi makes it difficult to harness those emotions.

Imaginary
Originally posted by peluffo

oh... and:

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Batman316
Originally posted by astrofan428
Everytime Anakin gives himself a moment to think he has these terrible things running through his head, what if everytime you closed your eyes you saw your wife dying?

*closes his eyes and sees that vision.......

*smiles........ Happy Dance

Lazerlike42
stick out tongueWOOOOOWWWWW shocking

tlbauerle
crying pretty boys rock rock

jango fatt
The fact that he cries makes the movie much better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.