Galactus, Thanos DP, Superman, WW versus Paola

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
The aftermentioned invade KMC forums and start spamming the versus forums. Can Paola ban them using her uber skills of pwnage or will they prevail in making this a fanboy shithole?

Sentry
Of course she can ban them. Your lucky if Paola doesn't ban you for making this thread.

colossus17
....................... no What the f**k? no

eleveninches
Pao would just ban them from the universe

K3VIL
Posting is a right of everyone, but when some of the everyone arrives on the forum and starts spamming threads on specific chars, see the Thing/Pissed Off Thing/Enraged Thing threads, the Hulk threads, etc. the forum becomes boring, that's why someone must stop this.

pr1983
they all die fighting over who gets to take her to dinner...

come on... seriously...

Lord S
Originally posted by K3VIL
Posting is a right of everyone, but when some of the everyone arrives on the forum and starts spamming threads on specific chars, see the Thing/Pissed Off Thing/Enraged Thing threads, the Hulk threads, etc. the forum becomes boring, that's why someone must stop this. Posting is not a right...it's a privilege...anyone who spams should be banned on the spot.

jinzin
i dunno...some spamming is worth it imo...like the jp threads....(where's our jp sub forum anyways?) and the hulk killer humanoid ones.....hilarious stuff...

Lord S
some spamming is worth it imo...like the jp threads

Funny for like one day...got real old real quick.

jinzin
lol...i thought it was funny for like 3 days......at least.........

Mider
Paola has powers on a level that make even TOAA wet his pants if he has pants ive seen Her slapt Galactus while He smiled and said thank you mam can i have another while this happend Eternity was washing Her car and Superman Prime was mowing Her lawn while TOAA was on the phone nagging that He never gets to talk to Her anymore, Swampthing was taking care of Her plants and Silver Serfer was standing in front of Her like a giant reflector helping Her get a tan all the while Thanos was doing Her homework can Paola over come these problems.......you tell me........MORTALS!!!!!!!!!!!

colossus17
closing.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.