Orion vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Orion

vs.

Beta Ray Bill

Scoobless
i'd go with Bill.......... but only because i considered Orion for my tournament team then decided to go with Thor (same as Bill) as he has more adaptable powers..... i think

long pig
pffffff!
Orion wins.
Anti-life equation kills everything.

Scoobless
if that's the case how did Surfer beat him? .... i think Superman did as well..... and the big space starfish thingy swatted him like a bug

jrodslam
I hear alot about Orion being as strong as Superman, but never getting the full recognition.

Whats the deal with him?

He did lose to Surfer baaad in the crossover though. Ouch.

Draco69
Originally posted by Scoobless
if that's the case how did Surfer beat him? .... i think Superman did as well..... and the big space starfish thingy swatted him like a bug

That "big space starfish thingy" was Maggedon. A weapon that makes Galactus look like one of his heralds.

the Darkone
Originally posted by long pig
pffffff!
Orion wins.
Anti-life equation kills everything.

We are talking about regular orion and veta ray bill.

NO ANTI-LIFE EQUATION

the Darkone
Orion will get f**ked up by beta ray bill, he is a carzy bastard did see him in stormbreaker #4 survie a planet explosion and still was fighting can orion handel that hell no he will get serve on a buffet table.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.