Scared!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rodeoangel
I have too see the Ring 2 tomorrow!! Then I'll have too be home alone for the night!!! I'm scared!! sad :'(

Mist
no expression i havent seen it based on all my friends who saw it said it was crap. i liked the first one though.

linkslittlehelp
I personally thing the ring movies SUCK with a capital C.

I loved scary movie 3 for that one reasen

rodeoangel
I luv scary movie 3!!!

Mist
now come on...the part where you see the dead chick at the start of ring 1 behind the door....that was cool. and when the other chick comes outta the tv? smokin'

but too many loose ends...like when she coughs up that little round thing on the end of a string.....wtf?

rodeoangel
I think I just get scared easily.. i was scared during phantom of the opera.

chelsea17
It's not scary at all....most of it is actually dumb

jason maddox
i enjoyed the ring but in my opinon it did not need a sequel and id doubt it would scare me i did get creeped out by a movie called the darkness though

rodeoangel
I seen the darkness..is that with the tooth fairy??

jason maddox
no thats darkness falls,this ones just called darkness,very creepy i watched it in the middle of the night

rodeoangel
oooh. what is that about cuz I heard of it....

is that with the red rum thing??

I'm confused.

Mist
darkness falls was cool.....a bit short and everything, but still coolsmokin'

jason maddox
the red rum one is the shining this is about a family that moves to a house in greece but the house is full of ghosts of children that got murdered the rest is pretty easy to figure out

rodeoangel
oh with the 12 kids that got murdered!! ??

jason maddox
i dont remember the exact amount but it starred the chick that played rouge on x-men

rodeoangel
well if it was 12 kids then I seen it.

I see all these movies and don't remember what their called!

what wsa the movie where the dude cut his leg of with the saw and said I have too save my familY?

Mist
wasnt that Saw? i liked that movie

Demarthl
BANG!
i prefered chisel over saw, more fun erm

rodeoangel
YEAH that was saw!!!! I remember now!!!!!!

and the one with the girl with the missing jaw was gruge?!?!?

jason maddox
i think that was saw kelly,i loved the part where the cop was chasing the killer and hit the string which in return shot him in the top of the head with a shotgun

rodeoangel
I hate saws now!!! and Chain saws...we have a chain saw in our garage and everytime I walk in I have too run cuz I can't look at it...that was after I saw texas chain saw masaquer....

I just realized somthing...I can see all those movies my the ring is scarier..I dunno why.

Mist
texas chainsaw remake was laughable.

Saw is probably the best movie ive seen in a loooong time big grin
the fat guy trying to get through the barbed wire? CLASSIC! laughing

rodeoangel
I'm gonna see Amity Ville horror soon!

Slayer XxX
The ring sucks, the only thing that you have to be worried about is finding a way to sit through that boring stupid ass movie

rodeoangel
I get scared REALLY easlily tho!...ok...I was scared during the wizard of oz...when I was 8. But still!!!

Slayer XxX
Dude the girl in the ring looks like a human covered in shit who has no dental hygien ( her teeth are black ) crawling out of a toilet. Its not scary at all, unless you think that an 8 year old weak ass bittch is scary

rodeoangel
I don't!!! But...my house is freakin scary! and I swear everytime i watch a horror movie somthing wants too killme!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.