Does Anakin burn his tadger in the lava?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soda
does he need robotic crown jewels too? How does he pee in the Vader suit? How long after being burnt did he go for his first dump, and was it sore? I need these question answered please

TheElectricFox
He uses the force!!! he has no need for a ****

Mist
Originally posted by Soda
does he need robotic crown jewels too? How does he pee in the Vader suit? How long after being burnt did he go for his first dump, and was it sore? I need these question answered please

no expression

you need to know about vaders genital?

*waves hand*

go home and rethink your life....

theshakl
very interesting.......... dwell on this...i will not

Ken Kenobi
*waves hand*

You will need to get a life.

Stunrun
no

kashmircat
well...from a medical perspective, a lot of patients who have operations to remove bowel cancers and such have a tube leading directly from the end of their intestines into a little plastic bag. vader's bag is probably located in his suit somewhere. though this does raise another question...does vader eat?

as for his johnson, a lot of men who have lost their equipment go on to lead happy, fulfilling lives...

not! hahahahahaha

ab2421
"Burnt tadgers" ...

these interesting topics never cease to amaze me

HAROLD
This is THE most retarded thread on these forums. People need to stop questioning things like this.

Mist
Originally posted by kashmircat
well...from a medical perspective, a lot of patients who have operations to remove bowel cancers and such have a tube leading directly from the end of their intestines into a little plastic bag. vader's bag is probably located in his suit somewhere. though this does raise another question...does vader eat?

as for his johnson, a lot of men who have lost their equipment go on to lead happy, fulfilling lives...

not! hahahahahaha

you sure he gets it burnt off? maybe he still has it, but cant.....be happywink

there are no toilets in sw, so there is no need to go poopoo or weewee.

case closed.

Soda
No toilets in SW? What about that creature in Episode 1 that farts? Fart=need for a shit, hence we have established that characters in the Star Wars Universe do indeed shit, so what do their toilets look like? Like ours? Do the Jedi Council have a bide thingie they can wash their ass in? Does Yoda have little rabbit shits, and are they green also?

mtryder
Dude, you people are ****ed up.

Mist
No toilets in SW? What about that creature in Episode 1 that farts? Fart=need for a shit, hence we have established that characters in the Star Wars Universe do indeed shit, so what do their toilets look like? Like ours? Do the Jedi Council have a bide thingie they can wash their ass in? Does Yoda have little rabbit shits, and are they green also?

uh...that creature was saying hello....big grinyeah...thats it...

you are messed up.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by mtryder
Dude, you people are ****ed up. Not as ****ed as your questions.

Imaginary
blink

smoker4
This thread is here by sentenced to death by order of lord smoker

Sadako of Girth
With a hot poker up its semi existant bottom.

Imaginary
This thread is... weird no expression

Altar[1stONE]
laughing

smoker4

Truly amazing is the mind of a child smokin'

Imaginary
Total Posts: 9
Threads Started: 3

If I followed that rate, I'd have made 1000 threads already.

ApolloX
Best thread ever laughing out loud

Jediparti
any pics?

Deadlyshot07
this is about the gayest thread ever, i mean who really cares if anakin burnt his tradger off?

NoFate007
No. He falls in lava, and a forcefield protects his dong from the intense heat. Vader is essentially a mangled torso, a head, and another head. Now let's discuss what type of deodorant the Jedi use: Old Spice from Kessel or Hoth Froth

Soda
It would be cool if the Jedi got like Nike sponsorships and stuff, lightsabers designed by Oakley, Reebok etc...

moviejunkie23
dude with the ease it is in the star wars universe to replace a hand you honesty don't think you can replace burnt toast with whole wheat bread?

Jedi Priestess
Yeah well this thread says much about the level of intelligence in here.

Mist
nah....just the noobsstick out tongue

moviejunkie23
i am sorry but i think its quite funny. who needs to take everything so seriosley all the time?

((The_Anomaly))
you know i actually wondered if vader eats...

Lazerlike42
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
you know i actually wondered if vader eats...

See! Now that's a good question. big grin

.... I wonder if he prefers light meat or dark meat? roll eyes (sarcastic)

NoFate007
He eats endless supplies of those pears that are insanely easy to cut

jango fatt
I don 't think Vader actually eats

NoFate007
Vader is human, remember? Humans have to eat.

Supermann98
Funny you should ask this question. I've heard that in a small revision made to the script, now instead of saying to Obie-Wan "I HATE YOU!" before he dies, Anakin now says "Damn my DICK IS BEING BURNED OFF!"

thejeditraitor
no wonder he's so evil.

ShadowKing
What the f**k? Did I land in alternative Star Wars forum? What the f**k?

Vader eats ( he takes his helmet off in his chamber; his mouth is not burnt and is accessible around the breathing tubes; if his tadger's burnt (love the Brit terms!), then he sits down and does his thing femme style. I doubt Sidious cared enough about him to rebuild. How did I get locked into this discussion...someone stop me before I think this whole thing through! wacko

kiadimundijedi
Funny thread, but i dont think he even eats, i think he is mainly a robot with a brain... he and Robocop should hook up and do therapy together on this subject...

Ken Kenobi
Moderator's Note

I notice some of you have been reporting this thread, so to let the record be known...

I'm not closing this thread just because it is ridiculous. I find it quite funny and it's a good question, even though it was worded in such a childish way. stick out tongue

Not ALL the threads can be serious and be about new news. Have fun people less than 2 weeks away!!!!!!!1111one!one11!

ginny_weasly
You know, I have wondered about the eating thing. I mean, remember when Leia and Han run into Vader in Cloud City? And he invites them to eat with him...did they all actually sit around and have dinner together before the torture started?

kiadimundijedi
Maybe they had some of that Blue Milk... Like that $hitty Thread that wont go away

ShadowKing
In the Star Wars trilogy DVD set, there is a special feature section that deals with the unfilmed scene in ESB when Vader speaks with Han, Leia, and Lando as they eat. He does not eat in front of them (I don't believe he can live outside of his hyperbaric chamber without his upper helmet on.)

Deadlyshot07
Yeah, i agree about that eating thing. Vader is still human and humans do have to eat. He probaly eats when he is alone.

Captain REX
That, or his hunger for food makes him angry and powers his powers. stick out tongue

*runs away*

Darth_Janus
There's no way he burnt off his jewels. He still speaks with bass!

Torik_Shai
Does this thread remind anyone else of Brody's conversation with Stan Lee in "Mallrats"?

smoker4
laughing out loud

JediStang
Somebody needs a life....

.....Get a girlfriend........

He can't even breathe, he's more machine than man....plus if he can't eat, how can he take a crap?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.