Who can and cannot beat this foursome?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ming Tea!
Cyclops w/ complete control over his optic blasts.
Wolverine
Colossus- current 100+ class one.
Emma Frost

Choose a team, duo or individual who can easily be beaten by this team and a team, duo or individual who cannot be beaten by them.

Wynndar
Defenders could take them IMO

jrodslam
Originally posted by Wynndar

Thats a dam fact.

mr.smiley
God like cable

Wynndar
essentially, any Marvel team, FF, Defenders, Avengers, any of the other X-teams, Alpha Flight,etc. could provide four members to give this team a good fight...Oh and the U-Foes would anihilate them.

Draco69
Spider-Man could. Yep.

*cackles insanely*

Ming Tea!
OK gents, how bout you tell the audience who they CAN beat.

colossus17
Originally posted by Ming Tea!
Cyclops w/ complete control over his optic blasts.
Wolverine
Colossus- current 100+ class one.
Emma Frost

Choose a team, duo or individual who can easily be beaten by this team and a team, duo or individual who cannot be beaten by them.

tell me old friend ,why do you ask questions for which you already know the answers for....

Ming Tea!
We all know jplatinum will win but I just wanted to give them a shot. And I think this team is pretty well-rounded.

colossus17
wink got u

armandovalles
Thing + Hulk could take them so easily.

pr1983
Originally posted by armandovalles
Thing + Hulk could take them so easily.

thats because of hulk... colossus or cyke would take thing...

Wynndar
hmm...coincidently colossus and cyke r both in ur sig...Thing drops colossus...and Cyclops? he is only here for novelty...Hulk or Thing clap their hands and Cyclops and Emma r KOd

freezedoom
-Raven
-Supergirl
-Starfire
-Terra

pr1983
hmm...coincidently colossus and cyke r both in ur sig...Thing drops colossus...and Cyclops? he is only here for novelty...Hulk or Thing clap their hands and Cyclops and Emma r KOd

firstly... i'll admit i prefer cyke and colossus to thing... happy? don't mistake the fact that i like these characters for fanboyism...

second... cyke with full control, which means no visor, even more accurate and powerful blasts... and cyke has at least twenty feet of space to work with...

and colossus? you seem to dislike him... colossus is equal if not superior to thing imo...

colossus17
colossus eats thing for breakfast.......along with his fanboys......

armandovalles
Thing and Hulk can EASILY take all four of them out.

ChaoticReign
Hulk and thing
Supes

pr1983
Thing and Hulk can EASILY take all four of them out.

yes, because of hulk...

armandovalles
haha very funny<--------(SARCASM!)

pr1983
haha very funny<--------(SARCASM!)

not my fault you overrate thing...

"lets stick thing with the hulk to make him look good"

while avoiding the fact that most of the work would be done by the hulk...

armandovalles
i dont, i just think he is way underrated. Have u read Tales of the Thing #2? In that Thing and Hulk stalemate for the entire issue. And they finally decide that since one can't win that they'll sit down and talk about it through the last 2 pages.

stormfront13
i say colosus could take thing by himself. colossus seems a bit stronger imo. yeah i know strength isn't everything but i don't think thing will be able to take him

pr1983
i dont, i just think he is way underrated. Have u read Tales of the Thing #2? In that Thing and Hulk stalemate for the entire issue. And they finally decide that since one can't win that they'll sit down and talk about it through the last 2 pages.

notice the comic? tales of the thing? its writing like that that makes logan beat namor...

colossus17
"i dont, i just think he is way underrated"
dude he is not underrated people on this forum think that becasue he has "heart" he can ****en take out galactus......

stormfront13
yes, it is tales of the THING, of course they will make him look good

armandovalles
by saying that u just proved urself wrong. Cuz then if what u just said is true that means that the only reason the thing ever loses to the hulk is cuz its in the "incredible hulk" comic.

pr1983
by saying that u just proved urself wrong. Cuz then if what u just said is true that means that the only reason the thing ever loses to the hulk is cuz its in the "incredible hulk" comic.

no, its because the hulk is more powerful...

stormfront13
and the fact that the hulk can beat the thing

armandovalles
and just so u no, i dont think the thing could ever beat anyone like galactus, probly not even Apocalypse, but im just saying that he is way above the average marvel superhero.

armandovalles
Originally posted by pr1983
no, its because the hulk is more powerful...

yea, i realize that he's stronger, but that doesnt always make someone win. In real life, strength means next to nothing in a real fight.

pr1983
and just so u no, i dont think the thing could ever beat anyone like galactus, probly not even Apocalypse, but im just saying that he is way above the average marvel superhero.

average in what terms? who would you class as average?

edit: i said more powerful, in terms of strength, durability and his healing factor...

armandovalles
someone like cyclops, gambit, etc.

pr1983
someone like cyclops, gambit, etc.

hey, thats your opinion... but thing is on par with colossus, thats not much higher...

and both have different talents...

stormfront13
thing is not above average cause so many others have super strength like him. he's just a repeat. heart doesn't win every battle also just to let you know

armandovalles
Thing in my opinion is a little bit above colossus because of his experience, fighting skills, intelligence, and heart, plus they are equal in strength but colossus may be a little more durable, but just barely.

Wynndar
why does colossus "seem" stronger? is it because u read x-men and not FF...I can name more impressive opponents the Thing has taken ON HIS OWN and more feats of his strength than u can name for colossus...Colossus has only fought 3 or 4 people on his own anyway laughing

armandovalles
and by the way stormfront Thing is not a repeat, everyone else is a repeat of him. U forget, fantastic four was the first marvel comic, that makes him the first, and most original strongman.

pr1983
Thing in my opinion is a little bit above colossus because of his experience, fighting skills, intelligence, and heart, plus they are equal in strength but colossus may be a little more durable, but just barely.

i'd consider colossus stronger from what ive seen... heart? if it is its not by much... durability is colossus'... fighting skills? only barely again... intelligence? no, i really dont think so...

why does colossus "seem" stronger? is it because u read x-men and not FF...I can name more impressive opponents the Thing has taken ON HIS OWN and more feats of his strength than u can name for colossus...Colossus has only fought 3 or 4 people on his own anyway laughing

ive read both... thing as ive said before gets ten times the exposure that colossus gets... so obviously the thing will have more examples...

stormfront13
nope wrong, namor was marvels first strong guy. there are so many strong people that they are hardly original anymore

armandovalles
No by strongman i mean the first monster-like strong guy like thing, hulk, abomination, juggernaut, etc. Thing was the first monster-like strongman in Marvel.

pr1983
guys... this is quikly becoming another colossus v thing thread... and i know we could go on all night debating... but can we do it in the other thread?

armandovalles
no, i tired of arguing over Thing vs colossus.

Wynndar
Originally posted by pr1983
i'd consider colossus stronger from what ive seen... heart? if it is its not by much... durability is colossus'... fighting skills? only barely again... intelligence? no, i really dont think so...

ive read both... thing as ive said before gets ten times the exposure that colossus gets... so obviously the thing will have more examples...

U would consider Colossus stronger because of what uve seen? who has colossus fought and when has he demonstrated he was stronger than the Thing...colossus doesnt frequently do anything in comics...and even less frequently demonstrates incredible feats of strength. Last time i saw Colossus do something strong was when he threw a 300lb wolverine at Ord's ship...that was pretty cool. Thing launched a 2750lb Terrax across Manhattan...a little more impressive

armandovalles
Thanx for saying it Wynndar so i dont have to.

Swanky-Tuna
Squidboy couldn't take them.

armandovalles
your right about that. LOL.

pr1983
U would consider Colossus stronger because of what uve seen? who has colossus fought and when has he demonstrated he was stronger than the Thing...colossus doesnt frequently do anything in comics...and even less frequently demonstrates incredible feats of strength. Last time i saw Colossus do something strong was when he threw a 300lb wolverine at Ord's ship...that was pretty cool. Thing launched a 2750lb Terrax across Manhattan...a little more impressive

when has colossus ever been given the spotlight? the x-men have never seemed suited to having a strongman, so i doubt colossus would ever be as popular or given that much focus as thing...

i'm not disputing the fact that thing has done some impressive shit, he's great character and one of the most popular in marvel...

have we seen colossus fight terrax? how often have we seen colossus fight hulk? or juggernaut? or go up against other marvel strongmen?

what i have seen colossus do: kill proteus and riptide, rip a sentinels face out with his bare hands, match thing in an arm wrestling match (however trivial it may be, damn crossovers), wipe the floor with sasquatch, match and defeat ord (who took the piss against diamond emma), walk through pyros strongest flame attack and actually get to pyro...

i am not claiming that thing couldnt do these things... but contrast that to things list... its pissy in comparison to things... thing is a fan favourite, ol blue eyes and all... colossus isnt... erm

how many f4 issues have their been? 400+... and thing was in almost all right?

uncanny x-men on the other hand? 400+... and i'll bet colossus hasnt been in half of them... the x-men have been rotated more than houllier's liverpool team... colossus doesnt get the appearances and focus that he should imo...

i'd like to see colossus go up against terrax, hulk, abomination, all these guys... but marvel won't do that for some reason...

honestly guys, if marvel came out tomorrow and said current thing would beat current colossus i would shake hands, thank you for a great debate and admit defeat...

stormfront13
yes pr is rihgt. in f4 there aren't that many main characters. w/ the x-men there is. they have so many characters that it would be stupod to hvave colossus in every issue doing impressive crap. you underestimate colossus.

armandovalles
COLOSSUS ACTUALLY FIGHTS JUGGERNAUT ALOT. THEY ARE HUGE RIVALS, JUST LIKE THING AND HULK. AND JUST LIKE THE HULK, JUGGERNAUT ALWAYS WINS.

colossus17
thank you pr

pr1983
COLOSSUS ACTUALLY FIGHTS JUGGERNAUT ALOT. THEY ARE HUGE RIVALS, JUST LIKE THING AND HULK. AND JUST LIKE THE HULK, JUGGERNAUT ALWAYS WINS.

colossus has fought him how many times? and juggs is more durable than even the hulk... thing would get beat down like colossus did...

armandovalles
i no, but thing took 3 punches from juggy while colossus only took one which proves thing has more durability.

pr1983
i no, but thing took 3 punches from juggy while colossus only took one which proves thing has more durability.

how? honestly? and your forgetting colossus has been steadily growing in strength/durability/general power over the years...

armandovalles
so has the Thing!

pr1983
so has the Thing!

i know... im not disputing that...

when colossus started he was 19... his rate of growth was proportionate to his age... hes now mid 20s and alot more durable than most... his skin can resist wolverines claws, can things?

things is a more drawn out increase, or am i wrong?

armandovalles
yea, you are. In the current X4 comic in the first issue thing's hide resisted like 3 consistent shots from wolverine's claws.

colossus17
its abvious colossus is more durable.....go to any site....any bio on them....carbon steel.....or granite rock.......

armandovalles
dude, your a huge colossus fanboy, so just stay out of this, i have never heard u argue against colossus.

colossus17
first of all i will do as i wish..u have a problem with that give me ur zip code.and i will pay u a little visit....second of all so what and u r a huge thing fanboy....why would i argue against someone i like.....dumbass.....

pr1983
yea, you are. In the current X4 comic in the first issue thing's hide resisted like 3 consistent shots from wolverine's claws.

oh.. my bad...

dude, your a huge colossus fanboy, so just stay out of this, i have never heard u argue against colossus.

and ive never heard you argue against thing... he has as much right to argue as you...

armandovalles
ive argued against the Thing like 3 times in the past 10 minutes for god's sake. I argued that he was outclassed by the Destroyer, Hulk, and Juggernaut. I accept it. colossus17 doesnt.

colossus17
ok........ What the f**k?

pr1983
ive argued against the Thing like 3 times in the past 10 minutes for god's sake. I argued that he was outclassed by the Destroyer, Hulk, and Juggernaut. I accept it. colossus17 doesnt.

all superior opponents...

armandovalles
yea, i realize that, im not saying their not.

stormfront13
arm you shouldn'tbeone to talk. your the biggest thing fanboy i have ever seen.yeah i know i ;m a storm fan-boy but seriously if you area big fanbopy yourself. and by that statement then you shouldn'tbe in this arguement either

armandovalles
i dont consider myself a fanboy because i will side against the Thing, I only consider people fanboys if they seem to NEVER side against that character.

stormfront13
colossus has. have you ever beaides fights that are obvious??

colossus17
man....i will go against colossus if he is fighting someone like thanos.....but people like thing that have 0% chance........**** no

pr1983
i dont consider myself a fanboy because i will side against the Thing, I only consider people fanboys if they seem to NEVER side against that character.

dude, you argued against thor... no expression

stormfront13
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ^^^ ha ha ^ ha

colossus17
laughing out loud

stormfront13
srry arm but that is a tad funny

armandovalles
i argued against thor because theyve only fought twice and the first time they stalemated, the second time Thing won so why dont u, stormfront, and colossus17 shut the **** up!

colossus17
really...what if we dont......are u gonna cry again like u did....

pr1983
i argued against thor because theyve only fought twice and the first time they stalemated, the second time Thing won so why dont u, stormfront, and colossus17 shut the **** up!

forget it... why don't you go sit in the corner with black wolverine...

Goldenskull777
Me, myself, and I can take them.

stormfront13
ok lets not make him mad again

pr1983
Originally posted by Goldenskull777
Me, myself, and I can take them.

well me, stormfront and colossus could take you...

stormfront13
who is goldenskull??

colossus17
cool i am with u guys

armandovalles
I DUNNO.

Goldenskull777
Who am I? I am a true believer.

colossus17
ssshhhh.......... ninja

pr1983
Originally posted by stormfront13
who is goldenskull??

wolverine fan... nuff said...

armandovalles
LOL

stormfront13
oh crap not anpother

armandovalles
what do u mean "another"?

stormfront13
whatever-don't become like vanella13,and fix everyones mistakes

pr1983
what do u mean "another"?

you'll see... after a few months you'll see...

edit: stormfront, play nice...

armandovalles
what do u mean, dude, just tell me now, dont be a *** like that.

stormfront13
oh my bad i thought yousaid something else disregard that post

stormfront13
oooh whats the problem

armandovalles
pr said "you'll see, after a few months you'll see". i dont wanna wait a few months dude!

stormfront13
imo he meant that the number ofwolvie fanboys will increase by a lot

armandovalles
oh ok.

pr1983
no, i meant they come out of the woodwork every so often... they're lurking around the vs forum...

stormfront13
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha maybe some storm and cyclops will show up

pr1983

theres only one cyke, god bless him...

storm... maybe... you can have your own little posse... stick out tongue

colossus17
say storm a little off topic but in ur sig...the storm in the right picture.......what is she doing......indulging in the weather......or having intercource...

pr1983
Originally posted by colossus17
say storm a little off topic but in ur sig...the storm in the right picture.......what is she doing......indulging in the weather......or having intercource...

weather... you dirty boy...

colossus17
lol......i dunno....just looks really....sexual....

pr1983
Originally posted by colossus17
lol......i dunno....just looks really....sexual....

i have the pic somewhere, ill try to find it...

pr1983
apologies for the double post

btw sorry ming tea... embarrasment

Ming Tea!
Bump. This is good for my ego.

colossus17
nice big grin

Linkalicious
Originally posted by Draco69
Spider-Man could. Yep.

*cackles insanely*

I could so see Marvel writing this scenario into a comic...

Cyclops gets pissed and shoots at Spidey with a full blast.

Spidey jumps out of the way to avoid the blast which just so happens to hit Colossus' metal skin causing the optic blast to refract in all directions hitting everyone of the X-men and Spidey miraculously does't get touched.

Spidey for the win!

Wynndar
Cyclops' blast is not a laser, it concussive force...it would refract like light....it would just probably tickle colossus.

stormfront13
yeah lol im never get tired of that pic

Tony Stark
essentially, any Marvel team, FF, Defenders, Avengers, any of the other X-teams, Alpha Flight,etc. could provide four members to give this team a good fight...Oh and the U-Foes would anihilate them.

cool Damn straight...

grey fox
THANOS and saint of all killers

BENITO

well yeah of course

Goldenskull777
I highly doubt that seeing as they both suck. eek!

stormfront13
no they don't, they could both kick the sh*t out of wolverine

pr1983
no they don't, they could both kick the sh*t out of wolverine

for once i agree with you big grin stick out tongue

Goldenskull777
Nah.

stormfront13
ugh..yeah you obviously don't know much about storm and cyke to think wolvie will beat them

Goldenskull777
Ok. Listen carefully if you watch the movie and the cartoons you would know that cyclops is chump. CHUMP! I have more respect for Storm than Cyclops.
pokey Poke that shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.