Jubilee vs. Harley Quinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss. Harley has preptime and usually gadgets.

Doctor Strange
Harley. She had at least some usefull qualities. Jubilee... er... makes things glow.

stormfront13
i think people underestimate jubes- xavier told all her teaches that they should never lead on to jubilees full potential. he was actually afraid shew would someday so she must b be pavking a serious punch

pr1983
harley has that insane cruel streak... i say she'd take it...

JRW
no way jubilee at full potenial has explosions at atomic levels

BENITO
Jubilee

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by JRW
no way jubilee at full potenial has explosions at atomic levels

That doesn't mean she's at that potential for the purposes of this fight.

Harley all the way, 1 hit.

Swanky-Tuna
Is the Jubilee's full potential thing a running joke at Marvel? 'Cause there's all kinds of people who can make atomic bomb styled explosions.

MERCILOUS
You better beleive it's a running joke, all they're saying is "look at what Jubilee will never become."

DarkCrawler
I wonder why Generation X was made...no one learned anything during the comics except Synch and M and they had mastered their powers a long ago...

MERCILOUS
Generation X was made because marvel figured it could squeeze a few more bucks out your pocket.

FieryBalrog
jubilee is a joke. she was an eyesore on the otherwise awesome cartoon.

so, im totally biased on this one. smokin'

DarkCrawler
Jubilee is my archenemy. mad

Stupidest character in X-Men.

Mainstream
nah Squidboy or Beak are the stupidest

BENITO
Originally posted by stormfront13
i think people underestimate jubes- xavier told all her teaches that they should never lead on to jubilees full potential. he was actually afraid shew would someday so she must b be pavking a serious punch
yes and mutant powers can become more powerful as they get older and Jubi has only had her powers for a year and she has learn't to control them now and how to make them explode but are there other realms to her power

BENITO
Originally posted by Mainstream
nah Squidboy or Beak are the stupidest

don't forget angel(marrow)

MERCILOUS
NO WAYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Beak is no where near as stupid as Jubilee! At least he has some character development and doesn't get in the freakin way all the time. I say the idiot is at least 5 times as interesting as Jubilee.

BENITO
and marrow really annoys me and I want to kill marrow.

at least jubilee has some martial arts training from wolverine most students are useless. (underpressure) at least jubilee comes in useful Generation-Xes most annoying member was Husk

Wickerman
Not seriously? Jubilee because the moment Harley undeniably kicks her lilly white ass wolverine/gambit come to the rescue -_-

Seriously? Harley would win soooooo badly. The fact that Jubes has that potential has nothing to do with the fact that she can't use it yet. This is like saying Iceman can take out any other X-man because of his powers that he's too stupid to unlock and use.

Harley all the way baby wink

~wickerman~

BENITO
Originally posted by Wickerman
Not seriously? Jubilee because the moment Harley undeniably kicks her lilly white ass wolverine/gambit come to the rescue -_-

Seriously? Harley would win soooooo badly. The fact that Jubes has that potential has nothing to do with the fact that she can't use it yet. This is like saying Iceman can take out any other X-man because of his powers that he's too stupid to unlock and use.

Harley all the way baby wink

~wickerman~

If a power is needed it will come it comes with the need not the desire

Wickerman
Originally posted by BENITO
If a power is needed it will come it comes with the need not the desire

that's an interesting concept but most definitely not a general rule

~wickerman~

BENITO
But still thats how my comic stories work.

Wickerman
which is why she blasted the Phalanx out of existence....no....wait....she got stuck in the danger room....she also was never kidnapped...no....wait......she was....
Oh, well it explains why she got her ass handed to her by the Humanity Church. I mean i'm SURE she turned their molecules into hot plasma and blew them up. come on man, she's a "look how powerful she could be but isn't" character, like Iceman.
At this moment, with the power she has NOW, not what she could unleash, i give it all to Harley who if you read the OP is already prepared.

Don't wanna be offensive or anything but the anime/manga kind of "i'm so weak but no wait i get angry or scared and unleash incredible world destroying powers" thing really gets to me sometimes.

~wickerman~

BENITO
that is true.

Wickerman
big grin boxing glove gun FTW thumb up

~wickerman~

MERCILOUS
Hell yeah, and then she feeds that worthless nuisance to the hyenas.

Wickerman
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Hell yeah, and then she feeds that worthless nuisance to the hyenas.

Man, now THAT is something i'd pay to see. Maybe she'd save her head though to give it to Puddin as a gift big grin

~wickerman~

Milkie
Harley Quinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.