Thing vs Doomday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superherovandal
I have heard that Thing beat the Avengers including Thor so I was wondering how he could do against the beast who killed Supes.

stormfront13
laughing laughing laughing laughing

armandovalles
whether i like it or not, which i dont, Thing gets his ass handed to him on a silver platter.

juggernaut74
eek!

colossus17
messed just casue they kindaa look the same.....dont mean the are equal.......doomsday is stronger then sups...and sups would wipe the floor with thing........

Superherovandal
I know, Armvandalles said that and he said he beat Hulk too. So I wonder how he would do against Doomsday.

armandovalles
what? i never said Thing could beat doomsday! i said thing would get his ass kicked, and the same goes for when thing fights hulk, i realize he cant win.

Superherovandal
well then how can he beat Thor?

armandovalles
he already did in FF vol.3 #27! if i didnt see it i wouldnt believe it, but he did.

Superherovandal
how? confused blink

armandovalles
they didnt show it, it was an off-panel fight, but they did show the after-effects: Thing holding a knocked out and bloodied thor by the cape.

Superherovandal
that is utter bullcrap
like i said
PIS

Draco69
Why did they fight?

armandovalles
thing was like brainwashed or something, i dont remember, the comics in the other room, im too lazy to get up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.