Thing vs Wolverine, Gambit, and Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Thing

VS

Wolverine
Gambit
Daredevil

Does the power pay off for the Thing or does he get beat by this new team?

(by the way the Thing is not allowed to use the thunderclap - that would make it too easy for him to win)

colossus17
wolverine takes him alone....what are u going to say now bub, that i am a wolverine fanboy?

armandovalles
lol, i only consider u a colossus fanboy because i have never seen u side against him, that's all. Once i see u side against him on something, then i wont consider u a fanboy anymore.

armandovalles
and just so u know,in the new X4 series in the first issue Thing nearly killed Wolverine with a casual backslap, so Wolverine alone would have no chance.

colossus17
whats wrong with being a fanboy?

pr1983
ok... whats the setting, the distance between them?

armandovalles
nothing, i never said there was something wrong with it. i just dont think they should be allowed to argue in threads that contain their favorite character cuz they'll always say that that character will win no matter what.

armandovalles
distance between who? Thor and Thing or Thing and colossus?

pr1983
Originally posted by armandovalles
distance between who? Thor and Thing or Thing and colossus?

thing and the group of heroes...

armandovalles
WHICH GROUP OF HEROES?! THE AVENGERS THAT HE FOUGHT?

armandovalles
OH MY BAD, I DIDNT REALIZE WHAT THREAD I WAS IN, LOL, I'D SAY THE DISTANCE IS ONE CITY STREET BETWEEN THING AND WOLVIE'S TEAM.

pr1983
OH MY BAD, I DIDNT REALIZE WHAT THREAD I WAS IN, LOL, I'D SAY THE DISTANCE IS ONE CITY STREET BETWEEN THING AND WOLVIE'S TEAM.

ooh... at a distance thing is at a disadvantage, gambit can pound him with cards... close up thing would take gambit and dd, logan being the only real challenge...

if thing got close enough i'd say he takes it, but if the guys work together maybe they could come up with something...

armandovalles
MAYBE

pr1983
MAYBE

thats what i said... huh

armandovalles
yea but i didnt read wut u said until after i submitted that.

pr1983
yea but i didnt read wut u said until after i submitted that.

oh, ok...

black wolverine
dam it i saw that comic x4 with fantastic four and xmen on the front i saw it and it looked cool but i didnt have time to jak it my mom came

mr.smiley
and just so u know,in the new X4 series in the first issue Thing nearly killed Wolverine with a casual backslap, so Wolverine alone would have no chance.

and wolverine owned his ass in enemy of the state.

Nataku8188
Wolverine has owned Thing a few times.

mr.smiley
true.

hey we finaly agree on something!

I think thing is at a huge disadvantage.
Close range he gives them a good rumble but they won't stay close forever.

Wynndar
wolverine has owned Thing? what the hell r u talking about?

K3VIL
Daredevil is useless.
Gambit is a lame character, but his energy projection powers may slow or disturb the Thing granting Logan to stab him in the legs and the chest, but we gotta consider that Ben can hurl at them huge objects like cars, trucks, poles, or stomp the ground, if Gambit can throw him something like a considerable piece of ground charged with kinetic energy and hit him on the face, it will stun the Thing for sufficient time for Logan to gain the upper hand.

mr.smiley
Originally posted by Wynndar
wolverine has owned Thing? what the hell r u talking about?

wolverine took him out in enemy of the state.I posted that the first time.

who?-kid
nothing, i never said there was something wrong with it. i just dont think they should be allowed to argue in threads that contain their favorite character cuz they'll always say that that character will win no matter what.
Hmm, you know, no offense, but you are quite the fanboy yourself.

who?-kid
Thing can take each hero one by one, but together, when they attack as a team, he virtually has no chance.

While DD and Gambit are distracting him, Wolverine goes for the kill...

Zahit
Originally posted by mr.smiley
if you can buy wolverine dropping thing with ONE shot, then have i got a great used car for you....

Wynndar

Huh? Wolverine Slashes Thing and Thing slaps wolverine through a building removing him from the fight? Thing goes on to fight and destroy an assualt robot that belonged to Uatu and a super-cosmic level Dr Doom with the stolen and amplified power of a Watcher, without taking a break. U must be out of ur mind if u call that "taking him out"Originally posted by Zahit
if you can buy wolverine dropping thing with ONE shot, then have i got a great used car for you....

HAhahahahaha

Goldenskull777
Thing would get his rocky buttocks handed to him. Get ready for a beatdown.

jrodslam
Because of Wolverines over-exposure and overrated prowess in comics, it would be him thats the deciding factoe in this fight.

Wolverine has fought characters waaay stronger than him, but yet he holds his own(till he gets knocked out) or pulls a victory out of his ass.

Thing SHOULD win withought breaking a sweat. But we know that wont happen.

mr.smiley
Huh? Wolverine Slashes Thing and Thing slaps wolverine through a building removing him from the fight? Thing goes on to fight and destroy an assualt robot that belonged to Uatu and a super-cosmic level Dr Doom with the stolen and amplified power of a Watcher, without taking a break. U must be out of ur mind if u call that "taking him out"

HAhahahahaha

It wasn't a normal shot.He had his claws powered up by that machine he stuck them into.

armandovalles
wolverine has never "held his own" against anyone stronger than the Thing. The only people Wolvie has ever fought that are stronger than the Thing are Classic Juggy and Savage Hulk, who both knocked Wolvie out in their first shot.

mr.smiley
first of all wolverine has fought the hulk a several times.In his first appearance he fought him and when he got back his adamantium.
both times he held his own.

jrodslam
Hes also held his own against Namor.

armandovalles
he only fought savage hulk twice! and both times got knocked out in one punch! the only other hulk's he's fought is the professor (who only has cl 85 strength, and his strength increases at the same rate as Gray Hulk's: VERY VERY SLOWLY!) and Gray Hulk, who only has cl 70 strength.

And by Juggy he gets knocked out in one hit every time.

armandovalles
and Namor's a p*ssy, unless he is in water of course in which his strength doubles.

mr.smiley
well which ever versions,i know he fought the hulk right after he got back the adamantium.do you know which hulk that was?

jrodslam
and Namor's a p*ssy, unless he is in water of course in which his strength doubles.

laughing laughing

You cant be serious. Namor has knocked out Savage Hulk. Stalemated Hercules, and has even fought Thor.

Hes knocks Thing on his ass everytime they fight.

Thing isnt on Namors level. Careful what you say.

armandovalles
Namor only beats the Thing because he always tricks him into getting in the water, otherwise Namor would get beat like the b*tch that he is.

mr.smiley
well can you answer my question army?

armandovalles
that was banner-controlled hulk. (a weak version)

jrodslam
Namor only beats the Thing because he always tricks him into getting in the water, otherwise Namor would get beat like the b*tch that he is.

Read Namor #50, then get back to me.

Namor has knocked out Savage Hulk. Has Thing ever done that?

You must have some real hatred towards Namor as a Thing fanboy.

armandovalles
Dude, its a ****ing Namor comics, of course they're gonna make him look good!

mr.smiley
you can say that about anyone though.

armandovalles
no, not at all. Only mini-series like Namor.

mr.smiley
Some people actualy lose in their own books

armandovalles
not in mini-series they dont.

mr.smiley
i can't say that because I've never read every mini series.
If i'm not mistaken though wolverine lost a samurai fight in his mini series because he was drugged

jrodslam
no, not at all. Only mini-series like Namor.

1. It wasnt a mini-series

2. Namor has knocked out Savage Hulk in Hulks book and TTA

3. Namor has also beat Things ass in FF comics as well as Dooms ass.

armandovalles
yea, but that's different. Im talking about stuff like Cable beating Apocalypse no matter how stupid it sounds, just because its in a cable comic.

jrodslam
Mini-series is from 4-12 books

Namor's series went 62 issues. Hardly a mini-series.

armandovalles
well it was still HIS series.

jrodslam
You still didnt answer my question about Thing ever knocking Hulk out.

Did he?

Or ever stalemate Hercules?

Wynndar
Originally posted by jrodslam
Read Namor #50, then get back to me.

Namor has knocked out Savage Hulk. Has Thing ever done that?

You must have some real hatred towards Namor as a Thing fanboy.

Thing knocked out Hulk in FF#166...Thing and Namor go back and forth...when Namor was more centralized character I would have to admit he did have the advantage over the Thing...sh1t, look at his powers, he does have an advantage over Thing! I cant really recall them going at it lately, but the Thing has been portrayed tougher than Namor lately.

armandovalles
he actually did stalemate herc in a marve-two-in-one once, and no he has never knocked the savage hulk out, but he has fought the hulk to a standstill more times than he has lost.

mr.smiley
going once.......................

Wynndar
*ahem* He knocked out the Hulk in FF #166...he also basically beat Hulk to a pulp in FF#320

jrodslam
he actually did stalemate herc in a marve-two-in-one once, and no he has never knocked the savage hulk out, but he has fought the hulk to a standstill more times than he has lost.

Namor's no pushover. Be beats F.F along with Things ass for kicks.

Dont ever disrespect him again.

Now back to topic.

armandovalles
yea but in 320 it was spikey thing vs gray hulk, not savage hulk.

and yea i forgot about #166, he did knock the hulk out in that didnt he?

jrodslam
*ahem* He knocked out the Hulk in FF #166...he also basically beat Hulk to a pulp in FF#320

Looks like he got a bit of help ehh?

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/fantasticfour166.html

Final result = Hulk 4 Thing 1

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hardknocks4-2.html

armandovalles
dude if u follow that site ur a retard uz Thing actually won 3 times, but the makers are fanboys and didnt show the other 2.

FieryBalrog
there are too many characters with superstrength. one of the reasons I like the x-men, theyre forced to be more creative.

just a random thought.

Draco69
And nothing is more creative than a guy that has maggots for a digestive system.

jrodslam
dude if u follow that site ur a retard uz Thing actually won 3 times, but the makers are fanboys and didnt show the other 2.

Fanboys of who?

They said IW put a air-bubble around Hulks head. Did that not happen?

Dont deny what happens in the comic. If thing got help from other members, you call that a victory?

wheres the logic in that?

jrodslam
There are people who beat Hulk's ass more than Hulk does them

And ther are people who constantly get their ass beat by Hulk.

Wheres the fanboyism. Its descriptions of the comic. Unless they change things, which i doubt.

Wynndar
It also says that Thing's fight with the Hulk in Hard knocks where Thing just unrelentingly beats the hell out of Hulk isnt a win either...its a very bias site and not official...saying its 4-1 Hulk vs Thing is only that one guys opinion. The FF kick Namor's ass...sh!t Reed Richards kicked Namor's by himself in FF#412.

Zahit
Namor the Sub-Mariner is one of oldest costumed comic book "super-heroes ever.
First Appearance: Motion Picture Funnies #1 (Timely Comics, April 1939)
To my knowledge, only Superman and Batman are older.

RESPECT.

http://www.samruby.com/Heroes/Submariner/Submariner.gif

jrodslam
Biased against who? Thing?

But not against Namor, Surfer, Trauma, Bi-Beast?

Riiight.

Wynndar
I respect Namor...but look at his character, he's an @sshole...and he wants to adulterize Sue Storm...I cant respect that, I like it when Thing knocks him around.

jrodslam
And i never said FF never beat Namors ass. You cant win all the time.

A symbol of RESPECT indeed Zahit.

Zahit
of course he's an @sshole!!!
that's why he's a cool character.
a good guy who's an arrogant royal @sshole!
what would comics be if everyone acted the same.

jrodslam
I respect Namor...but look at his character, he's an @sshole...and he wants to adulterize Sue Storm...I cant respect that, I like it when Thing knocks him around.

Lol. Yea he is a A-Hole, but hes royalty. Hes just used to having any woman he wants. Arrogant. Gotta love him.

Thing doesnt knock him around more that Namor does. Hes Namors b***h and we all know it.

Zahit
and we all know who's b*tch Susan Storm would love to be......

http://www.justbuzz.com/images/newart/namor.jpg

Wynndar
for instance? Namor #48, was the Thing Namor's ***** then? or Marvel two in One #28? or FF unlimited #6? please tell me what comic was Thing Namor's ***** that didnt take place in the 60's when the Thing was like class 20 and Namor was just as strong as he is today.

jrodslam
laughing laughing

Namors the F***ing man.

#2 All time favorite in Marvel.

jrodslam
Sub-Mariner #8, Marvel Age FF#4 + #9 Namor #50.

When Has Thing owned him?

Wynndar
marvel age is not in continuity...its basically just a remake of FF #4 from 1962...Namor #50 isnt even a real fight, #48 is better...Ive never read SM #8

jrodslam
Its a remake i know that. But the same events happened.

Namor #50 isnt a real fight? I think you need to see that one again.

It was real enough for Namor to get tired of Thing and say....

"ENOUGH, monster. If I must, I will crush your rocky veneer into grains finer than the sands of Atlantis!"

Then the whole group(minus Reed) jumpes him and he knocks them all out. Ohh it was real alright.

Wynndar
it was also about 2 panels...have u read #48?

jrodslam
Actually it was 4.

And no not yet. Getting it soon. What happened?

Wynndar
Thing is under the influence of a mind controlling parasite and they fight within the FF's ship the Starhawk.

jrodslam
Sounds sweet. What happened in the battle?

Wynndar
Ive only read it once...but i remember it was actually one of the more drawn out Thing Namor fights.

jrodslam
Ill be getting it in a few days.

Tony Stark
The THING owns Namor! Period!

Almost all of the fights that they have over the past 20yrs have been reruns of previous fights when Ben was Class 20 or less, and Namor has ALWAYS been Class 40 out Class 85 in. And I've never seen him take out (knocked him down yes. Not out.) Ben in any of those even.

Any of the current versions of The THING would dominate Subby even in the water. Out of the water 1 minute match and we're having fish for dinner.
IMO cool

jrodslam
Originally posted by Tony Stark
The THING owns Namor! Period!

Almost all of the fights that they have over the past 20yrs have been reruns of previous fights when Ben was Class 20 or less, and Namor has ALWAYS been Class 40 out Class 85 in. And I've never seen him take out (knocked him down yes. Not out.) Ben in any of those even.

Any of the current versions of The THING would dominate Subby even in the water. Out of the water 1 minute match and we're having fish for dinner.
IMO cool

With all that said, how does Thing own Namor? Lol. What are you talking about?

Answer 1 question.

When they fight who gets the best out of who on a consistant basis?

Namor right? You'd be blind if you thought otherwise.

The Flash
IMO cool Seeing as Namor has knocked Hulk out before, I really doubt that Thing would dominate him.

Wynndar
a python has knocked out Hulk too....doesnt mean anything between Namor and Thing...what do u know about any of them? Thing and NAmor have probably fought 15 times, have u read any of them?

Tony Stark
cool
With all that said, how does Thing own Namor? Lol. What are you talking about?

Answer 1 question.

When they fight who gets the best out of who on a consistent basis?

Namor right? You'd be blind if you thought otherwise.

cool Like i said reruns of days gone by. Much lesser versions of Ben.

Not new or recent fights, old ones with different artists. cool

And i see very well thank you. laughing out loud

jrodslam
a python has knocked out Hulk too....doesnt mean anything between Namor and Thing...what do u know about any of them? Thing and NAmor have probably fought 15 times, have u read any of them?

Me?

jrodslam
cool Like i said reruns of days gone by. Much lesser versions of Ben.

Not new or recent fights, old ones with different artists. cool

And i see very well thank you. laughing out loud

Regardless if most of them were old, Namor always had the advantage over Thing.

Namor #50 was newer over the years(90's era), and he pretty much owned Thing there.

I do have to get #48 though.

Tony Stark
I'm not familar with Namor #50. I will have to look into it. cool

black robb
Daredevil isnt even a factor in this fight what the hell can he do? Blind him to death?

Tony Stark
cool The THING takes this one. Any decent blow to any of them. And they are done. cool

K3VIL
he only fought savage hulk twice! and both times got knocked out in one punch! the only other hulk's he's fought is the professor (who only has cl 85 strength, and his strength increases at the same rate as Gray Hulk's: VERY VERY SLOWLY!) and Gray Hulk, who only has cl 70 strength.

And by Juggy he gets knocked out in one hit every time.
Professor Hulk starts out in Class 100 low rank everytime then increase his superpowers at a rate 45/50% slower than that of Savage Hulk.
Namor is Class 85/90 outta water, if he's far from water from too much time, he fall in Class 40 which still is sufficient to throw away Logan like a puppet.Namor can own Logan anytime, but the writers let him staying on his feet instead of flying away after Namor punched him in the face with no mercy, it's called CRAP WRITING
P.S. You are a fanboy, your reply are kinda uhm...boring

K3VIL
Namor is faster than the thing, superior reflexes than Thing, slightly under his level of strenght when he's at peak condition, and far above him into water.In water or outta water, Namor still wins.
Ben's fighting style compared to that of Namor, an expert ground and aerial combatant that has fought during WW II and has years of experience above him is sufficient to beat the Thing, plus you're forgetting that the Thing's upgrade was never proved, he may still be Class 85/90, and even if he's Class 100 on a low level, he's not above the 140/150 tons level, Colossus is between 150/170.
Anyway, you are a fanboy

Dude, its a ****ing Namor comics, of course they're gonna make him look good!
/\
The anger is consuming the fanboy cause his hero, the Thing, never K.O.ed Hulk.

jinzin
"wolverine has never "held his own" against anyone stronger than the Thing. The only people Wolvie has ever fought that are stronger than the Thing are Classic Juggy and Savage Hulk, who both knocked Wolvie out in their first shot."

wolverine took down thing in FF 376 was it? thing hit him through a wall but wolvie got up and the FF dissapeared before the fight was over.....conisidering that ghost rider hulk logan and spidey were on the other team...i can't blame them.....

Wolverine definitely put him down with one shot in enemy of the state BELIEVE THAT!

Wolverine took down namor bs or not....

Wolverine has fought hulk 10 times and has only been KOed twice.....both times were cheap shots....although he came really close in six hours..

Wolverine's taken full on shots from collossus and just got up without being fazed...

wolverine's taken out wendigo on several occasions (with AND without adamantium!).....

need I continue?

mr.smiley
I stand and applause you jinzin.
Finaly,someone else knows what their talking about!

Wynndar
Thing tapped him on the head FF vs X-Men and knocked him out..Thing slashed his face and got knocked through the building with a simple back hand...yea he dissappeared for the rest of the fight...cuz he was knocked the hell out probably...the fight u r talking about is in FF#374

juggernaut74
DareDevil and Gambit are non-factors in this fight. If Thing can take Wolvie out quickly then he can win this fight. 3 on 1 are not good odds but Thing is really out of their leagues and stronger than all 3 combined.

Wynndar
dont forget Gambit can blow the HTing to bits by charging a trash can lid

jinzin
"I stand and applause you jinzin.
Finaly,someone else knows what their talking about!"

thank you....

"Thing tapped him on the head FF vs X-Men and knocked him out."

there was already something wrong with wolverine though.....even stretch told thing something along the lines of he was lucky wolvie wasn't at his best.

Wynndar
thats not very consolatoryl...he couldnt have been too far off base...so if wolverine is regular does that mean Thing has to HIT him in the head to knoc him out?

jinzin
yeah....and depending on the day he might have to it him a lot!

derrick24
wolverine beats thing anyday and anytime. I have a wizard books wolverine vs the world, where they have the writers of the people that wolverine is going to fight, judge the fight. In it, it had thing vs wolverine, the fantastic 4 writer said that wolverine would destroy thing anyday anytime, he said that wolverine is to much for ben, that is from the fantastic 4 writer himself. Thing dont have the power to take wolverine out, he never has and he never will. The thing that you dont get about wolverine is that when hes fighting someone that can absorb the punishment from his claws, like the hulk, it makes it hard for him to come out on top but he still could; wolverine can penetrate the things hide, easily. wolverine can cut him anywhere on his body if he chooses with his speed. Thing would really need to think long and hard if he ever plans on fighting wolverine and if he comes to the conclusion of fighting him he better have armour or some help.

black robb
this isnt a fair fight. Wolverine and Gambit by themselves could hold their own against Thing so having both of them fight Thing is unfair

Wynndar
Thing clearly has the fighting skill to get ahold of Wolverine, he was going easy on him in FF#274. He easily grabbed and slammed his @ss...wolverine gave everything he had in that slash...and all it took was one back-hand to take wolverine out of the fight.

Cosmo Kramer
WOW!!! I am disturbed by the way you people have put DareDevil down the entire fight. Have any of you read the DD issue where he fights the Hulk? He put up an amazing fight against that monster who is much stronger then Thing. Never count the man without fear out and certeinly dont give Gambit more credit then him. I read an Uncanny X-Men where the Hulk trashes all of them and that man made no difference at all while fighting with his most trusted colleges. DareDevil fought him alone and lasted much much longer and also dished out some serious moves. Out of the three two have gone up against the Hulk who would whip Thing back to the Stone Age where he belongs. THE END

mr.smiley
So has wolverine but people still trash him

Cosmo Kramer
All I am saying is that DareDevil or Wolverine could put up a decent fight. If they fight along side each other against the big brute with Gambit distracting him long enough for one of them to trick him into getting trapped or get the kill there is no way Thing will win unless the FF show up.

mr.smiley
oh yeah.
These three stomp the thing

Cosmo Kramer
You better belive it!

black wolverine
true dat wolverine can beat him on his own he fights hulk for crist sake

wolverine8888
wolverine one of the only people to have ever beaten the hulk also on a one on one

Wynndar
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
WOW!!! I am disturbed by the way you people have put DareDevil down the entire fight. Have any of you read the DD issue where he fights the Hulk? He put up an amazing fight against that monster who is much stronger then Thing. Never count the man without fear out and certeinly dont give Gambit more credit then him. I read an Uncanny X-Men where the Hulk trashes all of them and that man made no difference at all while fighting with his most trusted colleges. DareDevil fought him alone and lasted much much longer and also dished out some serious moves. Out of the three two have gone up against the Hulk who would whip Thing back to the Stone Age where he belongs. THE END

Strength is not really the issue, Thing doesnt need to be as strong as Hulk, he already is stronger than the combined might of these three. One thunderclap and DD and Gambit r unconscious...then its just Thing knocking wolverine into canada

Cosmo Kramer
Thing has no hope of winning this fight.

CRAZYJOEDAVOLA
I agree, Mr. KRAMER! You other people must be krazy. The only one Thing could take with ease is Gambit, but Daredevil and Wolverine together could still school him. DD is in Olympic athlete condition, and he is way too quick and clever for Thing. Throw Wolvie into the battle too, and no time the Thing will be reduced to gravel.

jinzin
laughing out loud crazyjoedavola! great name!

CorderaMitchell
I'd have to say thing CAN WIN on this one,since he can do wide area range attacks,i.e thunderclap, and has stamina next to logan.

It may not be a fair fight but people are undercounting the THING, He was much more popular before the hulk came out and became the coolest powerhitter.

BTW, Wolverine seems to beat everyone these days, and when has he actually DEFEATED the Hulk to the point where he can't get up?

jinzin
no one can beat the hulk to that point unless they knock him out....wolverine's almost killed him though....

Hulk Power
Thing might win after a long battle and taking heavy damage, but I think the odds are against him.

FieryBalrog
The only reason Daredevil lasts so long is because hes a solo hero, we cant have fights vs the Hulk lasting just 2 panels, can we.

Daredevil is mostly a distraction in this fight, Gambit kinda the same thing, Wolverine is the only one whos been written to have any chance, even though hes usually overwritten in these crossover types...

8bitChris
Didn't Wolverine mess up things face for awhile? I remember when Ben was disfigured..

who?-kid
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Didn't Wolverine mess up things face for awhile? I remember when Ben was disfigured..
Yes he did. He can as easily stab him in the heart. Not that Thing will let that happen, but cutting Thing won't be a big problem.

Wynndar
yea he took a cheap shot at the Thing in FF#374... Wolverine was slashing at IW's forcefield. Thing came in grabbed his little ass and body slammed him. Wolverine got pissed and slashed him in the face. Thing got pissed and back handed Wolverine through the building they were in and u dont see him again.

who?-kid
yea he took a cheap shot at the Thing in FF#374... Wolverine was slashing at IW's forcefield. Thing came in grabbed his little ass and body slammed him. Wolverine got pissed and slashed him in the face. Thing got pissed and back handed Wolverine through the building they were in and u dont see him again.
Only one little mistake : Wolverine came back for more, it even didn't take him long.

Zahit
The Thing would destroy these three.
None of them can take direct punches or blows by Thing.
Even Wolverine SHOULDN'T be able to take those kinds of hits.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Zahit
The Thing would destroy these three.
None of them can take direct punches or blows by Thing.
Even Wolverine SHOULDN'T be able to take those kinds of hits.
I don't know. I think Wolverine can take a hit from Thing, but just not as easy as some people would think. And it will send him flying through the wall, and will knock him out - but not for very very long.

And Thing would indeed destroy these three, if he fights them fast and hard, without giving them the time to act as a team. Taking out each one before they know what's happening, that's his best chance.

Zahit
exactly.

mr.smiley
these three take thing

Zahit
how do these three take out thing?
he can go toe-to-toe with the hulk for a while.
what are these three gonna do?
call the yancy street gang for help?

mr.smiley
wolverine has gone toe to toe with the hulk

Tony Stark
how do these three take out thing?
he can go toe-to-toe with the hulk for a while.
what are these three gonna do?
call the yancy street gang for help?

Yea! What you said! cool

The THING does take these 3 out, too savey, and too powerful. He doesn't even have to touch them flush and they will still be knocked the F*cked out.

Wolverine is really the only one that he has to worry about. The other 2 can't really hurt him much, and if wolvie is going to do what he normally does (not much for waiting...) He will rush Ben and and then the next thing logan knows he's waking up later that day. In a pile with DD and Gambit still lying on top of each other.

IMO. cool

mr.smiley

nuff said

Zahit
.....and he gets knocked-out with one punch.
Thing can take MANY punches from Hulk and ask for more.
NONE of the other three can take full punches from Thing.

Tony Stark

Word!

mr.smiley

evidently,you've never read all their fights.As stated before,they've fought ten times.

Kontraz
rocks arent organic.... gambit makes him explode.... THE END

CRAZYJOEDAVOLA
Originally posted by Kontraz

I think you're on to somthing there

hoorayforpeepee
wolverine has now squng the scales to the point where people are underrating him...he has peak human stats (think about folks like jackie chan and bruce lee, what they can do...peak human is very impressive), top-rank fighting skills, adamantium, and a huge healing factor.

but that's not all, he has a batman like quality, where he manages to come out on top. i think if written in a neutral magazine (not x-men or F4), and if the fight wasn't integral to the plot, wolverine should beat thing on his own.

Zahit
Originally posted by Kontraz
The Thing's rock-like skin is not organic????
Can I have some that stuff you're smoking?
Must be good stuff. I'm all out, man.

who?-kid
Yeah Thing isn't a real rock who turned into a human one day, he is a human who turned in this "rock-like" big dude.

But he has nothing in common with a real rock or a stone or a brick.

CorderaMitchell
WOLVERINE AND UNDERRATED IN THE SAME SENTENCE?

PLEASE. laughing

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
WOLVERINE AND UNDERRATED IN THE SAME SENTENCE?

PLEASE. laughing

sometimes on these forums he is... by the anti-fanboys...

CorderaMitchell
The original Wolverine was a guy with a reliable healing factor and needs time to heal, with a nigh-indestructable skeleton, could fling a pool table across the room at most, run maybe around the same speed as a greyhound etc.etc. etc.

If you are implying i'm an anti-fanboy i'm not at all, I like the reasonable wolverine, not the krypton one, the one that struggles from time to time.

Sometimes Discussing simple logic with ANY FANBOY particular Wolvie ones is nigh impossible.

Scoobless
whistling

Grimm22
A thunder clap KO's Gambit and DD no expression

Wolverine is dazed from the clap. Ben then goes and beats the crap out of him.

Ben wins yes

Grimm22
Originally posted by who?-kid
Yes he did. He can as easily stab him in the heart. Not that Thing will let that happen, but cutting Thing won't be a big problem.

First off, Wolverine isnt strong enough to stab Ben no expression

He can cut Ben's outer hide, which isnt nearly as strong as his inner hide.

jinzin
this is beyond retarded.. aside from the fact that thing is going to have one hell of a time even landing punches on daredevil or gambit, and aside from the fact that gambit can light ben up like the foruth of july, and aside from the fact that wolverine has taken ben out of a fight TWICE before.. wolverine CAN cut thing, wolverine CAN stab thing.. you can't deny that thing has been cut. you're absolutely ridiculous grimm. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
A thunder clap KO's Gambit and DD no expression

Wolverine is dazed from the clap. Ben then goes and beats the crap out of him.

Ben wins yes

You DID see that the Thunderclap is NOT an option, correct? stick out tongue

Metalmanx
The team wins. They definitely have the abilities to do so.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>