luke and obi vs Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moviejunkie23
rotj Luke and phantom menace obi wan vs Dooku

interested in who you guys think would win it.

Darth_Janus
ROTJ Luke? He's dead. Obi alone could beat his ass. Dooku would be overkill.

Darth_Nefarus
Dude, it's Luke and Obi vs. Dooku
Dooku owns

Darth_Janus
The habit of skimming gets me into no end of trouble.

But Dooku still owns.

Fishy
Dooku wins this easily, Obi doesn't stand a chance against him..

Luke would just stand there swinging his lightsaber like a mad man until he would die

Darth_Nefarus
Obi-Wan gets knocked out, the Skywalker loses a hand, that's the way it goes.

jedimaster2000
Dooku would own these two with no trouble at all.

Darth_Glentract
Dooku wins

jackstain
sha-BAAAAAM!!!

http://www.swgalaxy.ru/encyclopedy/heroes/images/count_dooku.jpg

sit down and play children!

jedimaster2000
lol

Darth_Janus
lmao

Gen. Grevious
Dooku would get hes ass kicked easily by them two

Darth_Glentract
lmao. thats a good one grevious.

Gen. Grevious
why do you keep saying that?

Fishy
Because its funny...

So why would Dooku lose?

A padawan and a boy that can barely hold a lightsaber against a fully trained Jedi Master?

Wanderer259
Luke Skywalker dies in two seconds. We saw how he reacts to Force lightning: terribly.

Obi-Wan Kenobi, as a mere padawan learner, did defeat Darth Maul. However, though he did fight admirably and gave Maul a good run, he only won because Maul made a mistake and allowed him to get the drop on him.

Note: never underestimate Obi-Wan Kenobi; he will pull a James Bond on you while you're sitting there in your fancy chair stroking your pet cat.

Obi-Wan beat Maul only because he got the drop on him. Unless Dooku does the same, I don't see Obi-Wan winning.

Dooku wins.

Gen. Grevious
But did you see how easily Dooku got his ass kicked by Anakin,i mean cmon hed lose.

Fishy
No I didn't... If i remember correctly Anakin got thrown away by Dooku...

So why would Dooku not win from a weaker Obi and a Padawan that can hardly be called that?

Wanderer259
That's a Jedi Knight who also happens to be quite skilled and powerful for his state of training. Better than either of Dooku's opponents here. What's your point?

jackstain
i have a question......what the hell is grievous talking about?

did they make 2 versions of episode 2, and hes the only one to see the other one.

the only way i see what he means is if hes talkin about ROTS Anakin, in which case, we dont know how quick he beats him...thats number one, and number two....of course he beat him, its ROTS Anakin...hello?

henniestevens
i've got the ROTS comic and anakin got dooku in 2 pages, think thats kinda quick. But I hope it won't be short fight in the movie.

Gen. Grevious
Yes someone who knows,its in ROTS guys cmon! havent any of you seen the movie yet?

xxxpoppunker182
ok well i havent read all of these but first off are we talkin about luke during ROTJ or after?

cause i hope everyone is aware of the fact that luke skywalker after ROTJ is the second ost powerful force user ever the first being his father before he lost his lims dur

Darth_Janus
NJO Luke could pwn presuit Vader hard.

jackstain
and/or anyone else in the SW universe.

Darth_Janus
Pretty much.

Bobafett34
dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.