bad chicks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Legoluv
Definatly Michelle Rodriguez,She is so kickass smile

Jackie Malfoy
Andra from (Girl Interupted)jm

Morning_Glory
who is Andra?

and I was going to say Michelle Rodriguez as well but looks like the first post beat me to it smile

KillTheLight
MG's a bad chick she steals avvys ..rock

Morning_Glory
no expression

KTL is a bad chica she pokes sawyer in the bum...

KillTheLight
MG's a badder chica she has a private club with avril lavigne.. they wear ties..no expression

Morning_Glory
KTL is a worser chic -- she is Ashlee Simson's secret twin sister,... and together they say they "raise hell" by dressing up as pumpkins and run around going and get into people's freezers and say "My name is doobly dooday and you're not!" and ... sometimes... *gulp* ...they eat frozen black pudding while sitting in the freezers...

confused confused confused

KillTheLight
MG's the devil she invented turnip flavoured cheese.. sold it to a cow..and bought her self ring side seats to watch britany spears give birth..

Morning_Glory
OOhhhhh grossssssssssssssssssss sick I dont want to watch that white trash chic give birth...ugh!

doesnt matter -- KTL has backstage passes to see Britney Spears afterwards- KTL gets to cut the cord... scared

... *shudder*

Legoluv
ROFL!!!!!!!

hahahahahahaahhahahaha i loved the dis about the pumkins and freezers Morn. laughing laughing out loud

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
KTL gets to cut the cord... scared

and..MG get's to eat it...no expression

Morning_Glory
sick

KTL gets to clean up my puke when I throw it up...she cant wait!

look at the excitement on her little face --> eek!

KillTheLight
yeah i'll put into jar so you can sell it on ebay.. so you can buy jessica simpson's crusty underwear and wear it over your clothes in public..while singing cover versions of her songs..

Morning_Glory
you will have box seats to see me sing in jessica simpsons crusty undies.... and you will hold a sign saying "Crusty Undies or Die"

you are so jealous .. ha ha eat

KillTheLight
you'll be secretly wearing her husband nick's crusty underwear as well only..they'll be under your clothes...no expression

Morning_Glory
KTL has a booger fetish - she makes sculptures of Benji maden-- it took her about a year to make one because we all know that Benji has been packing on some pounds lately...she licks each sculpture to ensure it holds together... kTL loves the saltyness.. she wishes each boogie was from Benji..

confused

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
who is Andra?

and I was going to say Michelle Rodriguez as well but looks like the first post beat me to it smile

I forget her name or how to spell it she plays lisa in the movie and also stars with Brad Pits in "Mr and Mrs Smith"jm smile

Morning_Glory
Angelina Jolie??

Cinemaddiction
I had no idea this had gone so far off topic. Take this to the GDF or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.