Resurrected Qui-Gon vs ROTJ Sideous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SithKiller
Qui-Gon after becoming one with the force and in Obi-wans wordsfrom the original starwars "become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" vs Darth Sideous aka Emperor Palpatine who has had much time to study different more powerful ways of controlling the darkside of the force....Who would win? Dont forget to vote!

SithKiller
Also after a deciding number of votes have been cast I call on the great writer Darth_Nefarus to write us this epic battle and how it came about.....anyone second me on that motion?...lol...If you read this Nefarus ....LOVE YOUR WORK!!! better than many sw books Ive read!..anyways back to the thread and my drink...drunk

Darth_Nefarus
I love those who live my work, thank you my friend, I would be most happy to create this duel.but like you said, we need some votes

Fishy
A ghost of somebody that could be in the council against Sidious??

Sidious wins

Darth Inanis
Sidious wins.

Darth_Glentract
Quigon wins easily. This is after he became "more powerful than you can possibly imagine" and that was said to Anakin who had once been extreemly powerful. Hard to beat the power of the Chosen One's imagination.

jedimaster2000
Qui-Gon would easily win.

Mandos
Sidious

Fishy
How would Qui Gon win? He's not becoming more powerful, he is just dead. Some see that as ultimate power, freedom where you have a chance of knowledge its not like your suddenly going to be able to blow up a planet by looking at it...

Darth_Janus
Come on, Fishy. Dead people blow shit up all the time.

Wanderer259
Dude, haven't you seen that movie Ghost? ...Wait.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Come on, Fishy. Dead people blow shit up all the time.

Then why are people complaining about graveyards being full?

Darth_Janus
Not all of them are dead Jedi, dude.

Fishy
Ah okay, makes sense now

SithKiller
I need another drink again...anyone join me? drunk oh yeah dont forget to vote ...we get some real voting we get another story from nefarus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!notworthy trumpet clapping

Darth_Nefarus
Soon....

SithKiller
And the All Powerful Qui-Gon takes the lead!

Darth Mantis
Qui-gon.... I dont think ROTJ Sidious would be as cunning as he was before, so Qui-gon gets my vote.

Darth_Janus
Not so cunning? What? Alzheimers?

Darth_Nefarus
I think he was referring to Qui-Gonn being overconfidant.

Darth_Nefarus
Emperor Palpatine had not been this uneasy in decades. His apprentice, Darth Vader, was sudenly different. Disoeying orders, failing to deliver Skywalker, and worst yet, feeling Skywalker when the Emperor could not. Could it be? Was it even possible for Vader to turn from the darkside. It seemed certain when Vader first learned of his wife's death that he would be a slave to the darkside forever, but now...

"Anakin will fulfill the prophecy," a voice said from behind.

Sidious spun his chair around to see the room empty, save for the guards in red armor near the elevator. They never spoke unless spoken to, so it couldn't have been them.

"He is the chosen one," the voice called again.

"Who's there?" Sidious asked, searching with his eyes and the force for a presence.

At first there was nothing, the room was still empty. Then, as impossible as it seemed, a robed figure began to take shape before Sidious' eyes. He had a blue aura around his body, not enough to change the colors of his appearance, merely enough to alter them slightly. Sidious had never heard of anything like this before, and he could feel the power of the force emanating from this figure, and it scared him.

"Who are you?" Sidious' dry and old voice screamed. "Tell me or I will kill you!"

"That would be interesting," the figure said, removing his hood with his hands. Sidious yellow eyes widened to try and understand if he really were seeing this person before him. He had been dead for years, killed by a former apprentice of Sidious, yet here he stood.

Qui-Gonn Jinn.

"You cannot avoid your destiny," Qui-Gonn said.

"My destiny?" Sidious scoffed. "I am destiny. The "chosen one" is mine, as will be his son! I am the greatest Sith ever!" Sidious realized he wasn't just trying to convince Qui-Gonn, but himself.

"Anakin is not yours, he belongs to the force. The force will reclaim the chosen one, and you will meet your end."

Sidious had had enough. His eyes began glowing brighter and he raised his hands, casting his deadly blast of force lightning. No one was immune to it's incredible power and tortuous effects. (Sorry if tortuous isn't a word lol)

Qui-Gonn looked down to see the lightning that was attempting to corrupt his skin, and let out an amused "hmph." The lightning was making contact with him, but there was no pain, there was nothing, merely the force defeating the darkness.

Sidious' powers were doing absolutely nothing against the Jedi before him, yet they had never failed him. More and more hatred surged through Sidious' deformed body before he finally stopped. With a flick of his wrist, Sidious' lightsaber was in his hand and he rushed forward, using hte full might of his dark powers to aid his swing.

With little effort, Qui-Gonn grabbed Sidious' hand at the wrist, and held it steady. Sidious was focusing in on bringing the saber to Qui-Gonn's head, but was stopped by the sudden burning of his wrist. Never had he felt such incredible pain. Such a pureness of the force was the complete opposite to everything he had come to know of the force.

Sidious brought his other hand to his wrist, and pumped more of his powers and hatred into his objective, to kill the Jedi before him. Slowly, the pain began to dissapear and he regained control of his saber. Somehow, he found more hatred in his soul than he knew existed and he forced the blade to cut through the top of Qui-Gonn's head, and all the way down to his body.

Qui-Gonn had no insides, just a blinding white light that was burning Sidious' eyes from staring into it. The two halves of Qui-Gonn were now absorbed into the light, causing it to grow in width. Sidious kept a hand over his eyes to shield himself, but he had to keep looking an another figure began coming out of the light.

Curly hair, Jedi robes, and a determined look were approaching from the door of light. Sidious began to back away in horror as the figure became recognizeable. This was impossible! He was destroyed years ago as well!

Anakin Skywalker stepped through the door and came forward. Sidious attempted to stop him, but his grip was mightier than his, and the illuminating skin of his burned far worse than Qui-Gonn's had. Anakin lifted Sidious above his head and through him into the glowing door, Sidious' screaming all the while.

Sidious was attempting to fire his lightning at Anakin, but it could not phase the young Jedi. Sidious' arms flailed around as he attempted to focus more and more of his hatred, all the while the burning continued.

He was falling, deeper and deeper into the glowing light. The pain increased with each fall, and he could feel his powers growing weaker as he went. Slowly, as his powers left him, his body began to dissolve into the light around him and after a few moments he was nothing but a sphere of darkness, falling deeper.

When the last bit of Sidious' conciousness thought the pain was too much it intensified as the spheres seemed to hit a surface. The blackness was fading, and Sidious was trapped, no where to go. He could feel the holy light closing hin around him, making him suffer, making him ill, and finally making him no longer exist.

Emperor Palpatine awoke from his meditation severely shaken and pouring with sweat. He looked around to notice he was still in his throne in the death star. The guards in red near the elevator, the stars out his window. Suddenly he felt two powerful tremors in the force as he heard the elevator open.

"Skywalker," Sidious thought to himself. "I will not relinquish my empire, merely expand it with a new apprentice."

Sidious turned to see Lord Vader, and his son, Luke Skywalker standing before him. The future of the Sith was now in the emperor's hands like it had been for many years, but he had never once been as terrified as he was at this moment.

Darth_Nefarus
BUMP

Wanderer259
Awesome.

Darth_Janus
Wow. Excellent. I can't say I would have come up with anything fitting like that. well done, my friend.

Darth_Nefarus
I was thinking about that one for a while.

Darth_Janus
And it paid off.

Darth_Nefarus
Sweet!
Other people need to read it.

Darth_Janus
That they do.

I wonder if this follows under EU canon simply because it doesn't neccessarily contradict the movies.

Wanderer259
Technically, yes. If it was reviewed, accepted, and published. stick out tongue

SithKiller
thumbsup thumbup thumbup1 clap clapping

Master Ferro
Qui Gon

Azronger
Bump

Trocity
Originally posted by DarkNemesis
Qui-Gon would easily win.

YousufKhan1212
This was not worth the bump.

UCanShootMyNova
Qui Gon stomps. Why was this bumped?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Qui Gon stomps. Why was this bumped?

crazy people, do crazy thing, hon.

NTJack0
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
This was not worth the bump.

Big Gerald
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.