New Star Wars Movie!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nader
I heard that on May 19, 2005 there will be a new star Wars movie. If there is a thread on this already then stick a droid up your ass.

DeVi| D0do
ur a fcktard

TheElectricFox
already reported to the mods

Gord
haha that's funny, you guys are waaaay too serious

DarkYoda
I think it was meant to be a joke...but it comes off more like stupidity. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Imaginary
Hey Nader, I realise that this may seem like a joke to you, but as there are many, many stupid threads clogging up this forum created by the seemingly endless supply of idiots, noobs and trolls, this won't go down well.

Jedi Priestess
Oh look another fan from Idiots R Us laughing out loud

tlbauerle
What the f**k?

Lazerlike42
I don't know and have no opinion about the thread but....

Darth Nader <---- cool name stick out tongue

jango fatt
He's just a newbie
Registered today
And he definately has no sense of humour

Jedi Priestess
No one is THAT new jango, unless they've been living under a rock.

Mist
Originally posted by Darth Nader
I heard that on May 19, 2005 there will be a new star Wars movie. If there is a thread on this already then stick a droid up your ass.

eek! oh my god! are you serious! whats it called? it better be better than the last two....far out...how did you find out? omg omg omg i soooo cant wait for may 19.

jango fatt
Yeah man that's amazing it's just 2 weeks and then it'l be out
cool,cool,cool

Mist
can we make this guy a mod? omg omg...may 19....got any pics for us?

jango fatt
Yeah man , this guy's a genious.
He 'd better be Moderator of whole KMC

tlbauerle
I wonder who this turd really is...I'm tired....bed...calling....me......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

jango fatt
He certainly is a nerd
that we know

Welcome to KMC

Cheesiness
Nah, it can't be true.

cad
dudes i cant wait in till the new star wars movie comes out because it is going to be awsome.

smoker4
http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/Benny_monkeysmilies.gif

Mist
whats star wars again?

Ken Kenobi
blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.