Hulk Killer Humanoid vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
here we have..... the first opponent in Hulk history, who was been able to put his own out..... the first one, who knocked the Hulk unconcious...
the HULK KILLER HUMANOID...... i ve never seen the Hulk so helpless..

on the other side...... the Juggernaut..... a mountain of a man.. in an armor....

i know.. this match never happened..... but i ve been looking forward, if this would happened sometimes ...

what can the Juggernaut effectly do against this super humanoid ???

Hulk Killer is 100 ton strength... Juggernaut i perhaps also....

but you can pound on Hulk Killer.... and it does not even faze him

what a match.... this would be ...

Cosmic Cube
Juggernaut pulls this sandbag apart at the seams.

Betageuze
not really..... if Hulk cannot do this... Juggernaut also is not been able to put him away..... NOTHING can stop the Hulk Killer Humanoid with brutal strength .... you have to recognize that.... even not a mountain of a Juggernaut..... but it would be a great one..

Swanky-Tuna
Then what would Hulk Killer Humanoid do to Juggernaut?

Betageuze
Juggernaut has beaten before with brutal force ... Hulk Killer Humanoid not (you can only put him out when you been able to short-circuit his brain)

he would pound on Juggernaut which such brutal force, that Juggernaut will go done.... it will not been happen early.. thats for sure... Juggy will be a awesome challenge for Hulk Killer (like Hulk was)... but Juggernaut has not the power to knock the Hulk Killer out.

Juggernaut will find his Master

Swanky-Tuna
Beaten by who? Onslaught?

savagerampage
lolol oh jesus

Betageuze
make me a little sad... that fans cannot see the truth, when the day is come for a hero..... that he meet his master .. like Juggernaut when he is gonna face the Hulk Killer Humanoid.. but not be ashamed wink

see it like this: HULK KILLER is too much for Juggernaut !

Swanky-Tuna
For someone whose strength doesn't increase to logic defying levels, Hulk Killer Humanoid doesn't seem to have much of a chance of beating Juggernaut.

Betageuze
you have to read more carefully swanky-tuna:
Hulk Killer is 100ton class (maybe more)... look at the stats in the internet for strength of Juggernaut... he maybe NOT be in 100 ton class.... even 90 or 95 tons..... you can pound all the power you have on Hulk Killer Humanoid.... it will not faze him..... and with his power .. who can match the power of Hulk.... he is of course been able to knock the Juggernaut out..... you have a problem with that, that there is someone arround, who is more powerful than Juggernaut

i like Juggys character also very very much.... but he is not unstoppable... nobody is unstoppable.... Beyonder and Galactus has been beaten before.... and they posess universal power (not only body-strength)

Juggernaut cannot overcome Hulk Killer Humanoid.... that is a fact

Swanky-Tuna
Hulk Killer can match Hulk for a while but Hulk will exceed it. That is Hulk's wild card against Juggernaut. And if Juggernaut wasn't in the 100 class, he probably wouldn't of plowed through the Stranger like he did.

The only seemingly decisive loss to physical power for Juggernaut is against Onslaught and he's way stronger than Hulk Killer.

I'm not saying Juggernaut will beat him though. I think it's a stalemate.

jinzin
lol....I still laugh at the thought that onslught punched Juggernaught from canada to new jersey....great book imo.

DarkCrawler
Juggernaut cannot be stopped by psychical force...

jinzin
but...uhhhhhh....he was...

Swanky-Tuna
I'm more impressed at the aim. Righ to the X-Men. It's like the "hit the ball here to instantly win the game" target in Blurnsball on Futurama.

long pig
Maybe he means the recent juggernaut????????????????????

long pig
Originally posted by jinzin
but...uhhhhhh....he was...
When? By who?
I don't think 90% of us really consider the onslaught deal very credible.

jinzin
why not?

long pig
Because of all the plot holes and just horrible writing.
Things happend to jugs during that whole story that can't be explained by anyone.

Cyttorak somehow looked like Jugs.
Psylock read jugs mind while his helmet was on.
He some how got K.O'd by a punch which has never happend.
Just plain bad or ignorant PIS writing.

Thats why in the hulk vs jug thread no one counts anything that happend in the Onslaught storyline.

Betageuze
you re all try to avoid the Hulk Killer Humanoid theme... right?

because you are afraid of him... because you know... that he will be the superior against a fight between him and Hulk or Juggernaut... even in a fight with both together...

and .. of course... Juggernaut is stoppable with physical force......

Juggernaut was not even able to put Spiderman out....

Juggy is awesome... no question about it.... but physical strength and almost invulnability is not quite all

the HULK KILLER HUMANOID will manhandle Juggernaut like he does before with Hulk... because Hulk and Juggernaut are at the same level.... Hulk can be more powerful because he increase his strength the more angrier he becomes...

i believe it took the whole Avengers and Fantastic Four... to take Killer Humanoid out...

but perhaps..... if Hulk becomes so angry .. like never before.... he perhaps could rip Humanoid in two.... but to tell the truth... i will doubt this

jinzin
oh well i never use the PIS argument...so to me...it's still credible...and funny to boot.

long pig
So, wolverine surviving a nuke is fine to you?

Quick Freeze
alright obviously this guy has some sort of complex where he wants to become something similar to the next Asian Hulk but much more annoying (actually i didnt find asian hulk annoying at all) and much less creative.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
alright obviously this guy has some sort of complex where he wants to become something similar to the next Asian Hulk but much more annoying (actually i didnt find asian hulk annoying at all) and much less creative. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.