Are you all afraid ... of the HULK KILLER HUMANOID ? ;-)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Are you all afraid ... of the HULK KILLER HUMANOID ? ;-)

look at that:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hulkkill.htm

jinzin
this is getting sooooo closed.

Swanky-Tuna
You really like that sandbag of a villian don't you?

Betageuze
not really.... but i like that character, who has been showing the hulk, his helplessness sometimes.... that physically power is nothing at all against a superior like the Hulk Killer Humanoid....

and it was the first time, Hulk has beaten his opponent .... with Banners brain ...

Betageuze
and come on SWANKY-TUNA...... see his definition .. he is NOT a sandbag... he is a well definated powerhouse...... so please..... look a bit more exactly ..... wink

Cosmic Cube
Hulk-Killer sucks. If Hulk were smart, he'd get bigger, grab it's arms and legs, then rip the stupid android apart.

Betageuze
you have not read this comic really good my friend.... i like Hulk always very much... but we all have to realize ... that the HULK KILLER HUMANOID was TOO much for the hulk..... at least on that even day they met...... you can pound on him... with no effect... and Hulk Killer is 100ton class.... (i believe more)... so he is the most powerful individual in the whole Universe...

Swanky-Tuna
He's a Stretch Armstrong that went crazy and schooled Hulk. I'm glad I poked holes in all my Stretch Armstrong rip-off dolls.

Betageuze
you ve problems with Hulk Killer Humanoid... because he is more powerful than Hulk or Juggernaut !

Swanky-Tuna
I don't have any problems with him. I just find his character funny. It's like he's made of jello.

jinzin
...to answer the question...yes. I am afraid of him....extremely....

colossus17
me 2......i cant sleep becasue of that.... sad

jinzin
hahaha. seriously though....I find this guys obsession with hulk killer hillarious....his obsession second only to his even funnier ego driven half literate, posts.

long pig
Did your stretch armstrong have a sweet tasty filling?
It gets everywhere...i think its corn syrup.

Swanky-Tuna
Mine was like little beeds. You had to pull all the air out of it with a pump or it wouldn't hold its shape.

long pig
that wasnt stretch armstrong, that was a cheap knock off.
i had it too.
you could shape him suck the air out and he'd stay that way.

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, I know. I called it a Stretch Armstrong rip-off. I used to use the pump to make red circles on my legs.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by long pig
Did your stretch armstrong have a sweet tasty filling?
It gets everywhere...i think its corn syrup.

yeah! i used to buy them so i could put it on pancakes!!!

jinzin
lol why would long pig taste it?

Quick Freeze
dude it really was soo sweet and sticky, it had to be syrup.

Wynndar
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, I know. I called it a Stretch Armstrong rip-off. I used to use the pump to make red circles on my legs. wait wasnt that stretch's arch nemisis or something? he was the stretch villain...the red guy full of beads. I think they were actually soybeans or somoething in there...my brother had one...and it got water in it because he was playing with it in the bathtub...i remember it had this mildewy smell after a few weeks.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Wynndar
wait wasnt that stretch's arch nemisis or something? he was the stretch villain...the red guy full of beads. I think they were actually soybeans or somoething in there...my brother had one...and it got water in it because he was playing with it in the bathtub...i remember it had this mildewy smell after a few weeks.
Yeah, that's the one. Funny thing is I didn't put holes in it on purpose like all the kids apparently do. I was playing with it one day and it wasn't holding its shape so well and I found a hole about the size of a pinhead... if you stretched it open a little to see what was inside.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.